Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists (47481 Views)

Kenyan Man Claims He Is Trump's Half Brother - Pic / Kenyan Man Twists His Body To Make Money / Kenyan Man Dresses As Female Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by Towncrier247: 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
A grotesque video of a man who hits a major road in Kenya and brought out his erect manhold has gone viral on social media. The video shows the man initially just standing in the middle of the traffic, then brought out his "machine gun" which he generously flashes at female motorists. One of the female motorists who captured one of the videos making the rounds could be heard screaming "Lord, Lord! What's this?". No one can tell what eventually happened to the man or what state of mind he was in. See shocking screen-shots from the video below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/man-storms-traffic-and-flashes-his.html

Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by Towncrier247: 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by prettyesther20: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
checking the car across the road plate number #kenya

very "kenyan" of him cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by Edmen(m): 10:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
kenya! Not surprised. .. The man probably has mental problem

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
Comments of gals askin for the picture will be comin up in....

1.... Kip 'em cummin cool

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by Behira(f): 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kenyan in nature angry

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by MemeTroll: 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kenya slowly becoming the wtf capital of the continent

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
sad kenya again!

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by Cool23(m): 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Maybe the guy is
A Drunk
B insane or
C sex starved

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by ngmgeek(m): 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nairaland is now selling Made In Kenya News cheesy

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by Peacetemi: 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
grinOh lawd!!! Who is the president of that useless country sef?? I need his picture cos I'm tired of using this innocent man's picture to describe Kenya and Useless news

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by whisper88(m): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
I think Buhari is to be blamed angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by ireneony(f): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
shocked
Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
He's looking for Ireneony.

This Ireneony get jazz o. I didn't even know she was posting at the same as me. shocked

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by Youngtrice(m): 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kenyan news don tire person. always hitting FP

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by MrFootball(m): 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kenya lipsrsealed

No Comment
Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by ychris: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
is it only me that didnt see the guy's manhood?

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by StepTwo: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
what is happening to Kenyans?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kenya and strange occurrences are like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by Donnyperry(m): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
What is really happening in Kenya? News emanating from that country in recent times has been quite dusturbing. Are they in any competition with Nigeria? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by emekz1: 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kenya really needs spiritual cleansing nd deliverance

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by Temptee101(m): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
what's with all these obnoxious news from Kenya on daily basis. I think it's time for the world at large to declare state of emergency on Kenya

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by tayo200(m): 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kenyans..!!!!
Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by dejavubobo1(m): 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
oko iyawo gbe oko jade ni'ile ano're...
Aleso Iya iyawo nah le nife sii.. grin

kini gbogbo jatijati yi noh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kenyans and stupid things are like Siamese twins
Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by oluwasegun007(m): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Major cause.......

Option A: Agro

Option B: Konji

Option C: Ise Aye

Option D: All of the above.

well, its KENYA Again....

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by habss: 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kenya again hmm..
Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by Donald3d(m): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
With the way Kenyans are behaving,it makes me suspect that America has released a nerve gas to alter their psychological functions,jeez , why is he displaying his oripythonus longinus gringringrin, or did the Devil just decide to take a vacation there,seriously i am not understanding(abeg someone help mee with dat picture of agu).

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by mercy232(f): 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
Shebi it's Kenya, even if dia is no pix, I bliv it .
Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by banme(m): 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
I don tire for kenya stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man At Traffic Flashes His Manhood At Female Motorists by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Haute:
He's looking for Ireneony.

This Ireneony get jazz o. I didn't even know she was posting at the same as me. shocked
childish sentiments undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gas explosion At Atomic Junction In Accra. / Pedestrian Bridge Collapses In Miami, Florida. Many Killed (Video) / President Macron Hit With An Egg During Campaign At A Restaurant In Lyon (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.