Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Looking For A New (naira) Web Host - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Looking For A New (naira) Web Host (476 Views)

How Can I Install Phpbb Forum Using My Web Host> / How To Become A Web Host / Which Web Host Powers Your Blog And Are They Reliable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A New (naira) Web Host by itsmisterdavid: 9:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
With the dollar rates climbing up faster than a lizard gors up a fence, I am being forced to consider moving all my clients websites to a Nigerian hosting company.

I am a web designer and have over 20 clients sites hosted with namecheap.com

Nairalanders kindly suggest a Nigerian hosting site that as the following features I can use (listed below)

Reliable
90% server uptime
Affordable pricing
STABLE pricing (it's different from affordable)
Excellent customer support (important)
cPanel feature
Fantastico or Softaculous (you should know these )
Cloudflare
Good SSL packages
Has been in webhosting business for more than 5 years

Please kindly suggest to me based on your personal experiences.

I've actually checked Google and seen some but I want to know what real people think of Nigerian hosting companies.

Kindly drop the relevant link alongside your suggestion.

I appreciate you guys.
Re: Looking For A New (naira) Web Host by Boycool1(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
though would have suggested smarweb.com.ng but just use web4africa
Re: Looking For A New (naira) Web Host by itsmisterdavid: 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
Boycool1:
though would have suggested smarweb.com.ng but just use web4africa
Please what makes you choose web4africa over smartweb ? These are the kind of things I wanna hear. Thanks.
Re: Looking For A New (naira) Web Host by Boycool1(m): 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
itsmisterdavid:

Please what makes you choose web4africa over smartweb ? These are the kind of things I wanna hear. Thanks.
though, have used smartweb but havent used web4africa for hosting, only for domain reg......well, talking of smartweb....to enjoy smartweb, you need be on their atleast ''premium plan'' to enjoy their hosting.....the sites on their other lower plans are highly loaded, reducing your site speed.....
Re: Looking For A New (naira) Web Host by itsmisterdavid: 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
Boycool1:
though, have used smartweb but havent used web4africa for hosting, only for domain reg......well, talking of smartweb....to enjoy smartweb, you need be on their atleast ''premium plan'' to enjoy their hosting.....the sites on their other lower plans are highly loaded, reducing your site speed.....
Thanks. I'll compare and contrast the both.
Re: Looking For A New (naira) Web Host by SwitemTech: 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
You can use Switem Technology Solutions Nigeria Limited - https://www.switemtech.com. Contact line is 2348089258093. We have plans tailored for Nigerian residents and the cost is in Naira.

If you would like to migrate all your clients to Switem, we can give you free 1 year Comodo SSL Certificate for each client, regardless of the plan you choose.

Looking forward to hearing from you. You can also reach us via salesteam(at)switemtech.com.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

A Custom (.com) Domain For Sale At 2K / Magento, Opencart, Prestashop,woocommerce Developer . / Digital Marketing Training For Corp Members Register With 50% Discount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.