Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

All About Computer Village - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / All About Computer Village (766 Views)

s / 10 Village People After You And How To Identify Them? / Just Imagine : Arsenal FC Footballer, Spotted Frying Garri After In His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About Computer Village by Babagirls(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Good day friend and fam on nairaland. My Name is Bamidele. Have been a nairaland addicts for some years now and have not post or comment on anyone post before. Have read about the good news and bad news how People have been scam in computer village That's why i create this trend to HELP my self and you. Am in my 30s born and grow up in anifowoshe 5 mins work to computer village so i know all about the market and have office there. I personally specialize in All kind Printers, Thermal printers use for sport bet and co, Ups, Projector ,Lcd Tv monitor and Power Supply System. Repairs and Sales . I can also link you to a Good place where you can Sale and repairs of laptop or phones engr.
If you looking for a
competent, reliable and honest Engr in what have listed you have just found one. visit us At Our
REPAIR CENTER.
We understand that your time is valuable and you need support from someone that is consistently reliable that can help you as an individual and not just as a customer, we can come to your office as well to services for the busy
lifestyle.We offer a cost effective and speedy repair service on practically all the major
Our special service includes:
No Fixed Inspection Fee
(Diagnosis is free to All
Customers) Vision Plus Technology. Office Address: 10 Oshitelu, by Otigba,Medical road, Computer Village, Ikeja.
Call: 08187717244,
What's App: 08187717244
Email: engrbamideleoladokun gmail.com.Try us
today,you will smile
again.
Re: All About Computer Village by vectoh(m): 9:33am On Aug 29, 2016
pls,i need a new motherboard 4 my lenovo system..idealpad100-15IBY Model name.:80MJ..pls i would b glad if u can hlp me verify if i can gt it there,so,i wont waste my time coming.thanks
Re: All About Computer Village by Babagirls(m): 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hello Vectoh. Have confirmed the motherboard. Is available
Re: All About Computer Village by vectoh(m): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Babagirls:
Hello Vectoh. Have confirmed the motherboard. Is available
thnx God bless..can i knw how much it wil cost nd can i call you when comin?
Re: All About Computer Village by Babagirls(m): 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
Yes you can call me wen coming. Around 25k for the motherboard .
Re: All About Computer Village by Babagirls(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Yes you can call me wen coming. Around 20kplus for the motherboard .
Re: All About Computer Village by Babagirls(m): 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
0 . Babagirls(m ): Quote Post
Good day friend and fam on nairaland. My Name is Bamidele. Have been a nairaland addicts for some years now and have not post or comment on anyone post before. Have read about the good news and bad news how People have been scam in computer village That's why i create this trend to HELP my self and you. Am in my 30s born and grow up in anifowoshe 5 mins work to computer village so i know all about the market and have office there. I personally specialize in All kind Printers, Thermal printers use for sport bet and co, Ups, Projector ,Lcd Tv monitor and Power Supply System. Repairs and Sales . I can also link you to a Good place where you can Sale and repairs of laptop or phones engr.
If you looking for a
competent, reliable and honest Engr in what have listed you have just found one. visit us At Our
REPAIR CENTER.
We understand that your time is valuable and you need support from someone that is consistently reliable that can help you as an individual and not just as a customer, we can come to your office as well to services for the busy
lifestyle.We offer a cost effective and speedy repair service on practically all the major
Our special service includes:
No Fixed Inspection Fee
(Diagnosis is free to All
Customers) Vision Plus Technology. Office Address: 10 Oshitelu, by Otigba,Medical road, Computer Village, Ikeja.
Call: 08187717244,
What's App: 08187717244
Email: engrbamideleoladokun gmail.com.Try us
today,

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Hephzibah Eye Care / New Hot And Long Lasting. Amazondonor.com / Graphic Design Vs Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.