Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,684 members, 7,801,967 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station (44074 Views)

Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders / Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo) / Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by emeijeh(m): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2016
G
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2016
Grace To Grass Bdat O!
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by magicminister: 8:35am On Aug 29, 2016
is this an insult?

What is casual Tv?
what have they achieved for themselves first?

shoe get size!!!
They better seek the services of all those mass comm graduates loitering around!!

Freeze is better off starting his own radio talk show.
He has the network to pull it off!!!

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by kceewhyte(m): 8:35am On Aug 29, 2016
Who is freeze
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by MrHenshaw: 8:37am On Aug 29, 2016
bond007i:
Its no longer news that cool FM fired freeze. However, nobody knows the real reason behind the sack. A most people believe its because if his recent spat with comedian basket mouth. Freeze, for the first time, has dispelled that rumour, stating that the sack was due to a disagreement on salaries for presenters.

Well, the news is this, a new TV media outfit has called out to OAP freeze to come work with them because his experience in the media alongside his colossal network would help the station at the long run, it will also be of benefit to him. Remember the recent interview where Simi spoke about her relationship? (See here>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3dc5MdkUL0) yes, they are the ones seeking for Freeze 'hand in marriage'.

The media outfit made the announcement on twitter and their official blog. See tweet below (or above)

you can also follow this link to retweet if you think freeze should humble himself>>> https://twitter.com/cetvng/status/769620832524046336

@ d name,i hope not a CASUAL staff tho.
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by HIPROFILE(m): 8:38am On Aug 29, 2016
drnairalov:
Cetv? very unknown

Cool FM was nat also known when it started, hard and smart work ,persistence and good team got them to your knowing......
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by TamedWolf90: 8:38am On Aug 29, 2016
drnairalov:
Cetv? very unknown

Cool FM was once very unknown....

1 Like

Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by onyeawka80(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2016
Jibril659:
Ok
pls I love ur DP its like u were talking to me
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by Nectarbaba(m): 8:39am On Aug 29, 2016
I hope he controls that his pumping machine called mouth. Obviously that station wants to use his reputation to grow their station. If he can negotiate well his salary will be fat.
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by free2ryhme: 8:40am On Aug 29, 2016
grin freeze see ur life
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by DAntivirus: 8:41am On Aug 29, 2016
Lagosparty:
Did you say casual T.V Hope they don't pay casual salaries.
My guy, na wa for u o... Lol

1 Like

Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by bankole200(m): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2016
Wish him well in his new job. However, it's a lesson as you cannot outshine your master. Who recalls Deji Badamosi of channels tv then
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by goshen26: 8:42am On Aug 29, 2016
I kno he must have learned how to FREEZE his mouth cheesy
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by owanedo: 8:43am On Aug 29, 2016
who God has bless no man can curse. who is big is big. Freeze is a big brand in the media industry, therefore he can never lack suitors.
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by ychris: 8:45am On Aug 29, 2016
wats casual tv again? yoruba would say ;
ti iya nla ba gbe eyan sanle,kekere self go sha won take advantage.
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by Adeyeancah(m): 8:47am On Aug 29, 2016
Chuksemi:
This is a joke. Who knows this station? no one. He has been reduced to nothing.
what ya saying? Wasn't the stations we have today once unknown? When channels tv started ,you knew them? Can go on and on...Imagine you starting a new biz and people keep on saying they can't patronize you because they don't know you, how would you feel? Make I continue?

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by annnikky(f): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2016
Maybe he should sale his "Rolex Watch" to start up a media house cheesy undecided
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by afroLAD: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2016
Casual staff...hehe
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by Gwangwadangwa77: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2016
if I talk now nairaland will barn me again cry
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by olaskul(m): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2016
Hope not as casual staff
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by Chuksemi(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2016
Adeyeancah:
what ya saying? Wasn't the stations we have today once unknown? When channels tv started ,you knew them? Can go on and on...Imagine you starting a new biz and people keep on saying they can't patronize you because they don't know you, how would you feel? Make I continue?

I get. I wasn't trying to downgrade the station.
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by mirakuru(m): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2016
excanny:
He should be thinking of starting his radio station if he was smart as he claims.

It would be nice to see Freeze FM or Freeze TV. But these guys don't save. They spend all their earnings for show-off.
do you think floating a radio or TV station is a child's play we are talking about close to 100 million here....even if his salary was 500k monthly you think he has such a huge amount?
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by Ugwulawrence(m): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2016
THIS is the PASTOR THAT PRAY FOR FREEZ TO GET NEW JOB....

Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by brostheo(m): 9:25am On Aug 29, 2016
When you are big, you are big
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by Uniquejames(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2016
Gidoka:
I wont be surprise if Basketmouth is the CEO of the new media house that is calling him

THIS IS MEAN!
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by comeandmarry: 9:27am On Aug 29, 2016
Fake ass niggi with them. Fake ass cloned out rollied he cals rolex.dis nigggi to full of his cheap ass self.
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by bigtt76(f): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2016
I'm sure he would prefer to work for Linda instead grin afterall she had never ceased to help him flaunt his Rolex wrist watches tongue

bond007i:
Its no longer news that cool FM fired freeze. However, nobody knows the real reason behind the sack. A most people believe its because if his recent spat with comedian basket mouth. Freeze, for the first time, has dispelled that rumour, stating that the sack was due to a disagreement on salaries for presenters.

Well, the news is this, a new TV media outfit has called out to OAP freeze to come work with them because his experience in the media alongside his colossal network would help the station at the long run, it will also be of benefit to him. Remember the recent interview where Simi spoke about her relationship? (See here>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3dc5MdkUL0) yes, they are the ones seeking for Freeze 'hand in marriage'.

The media outfit made the announcement on twitter and their official blog. See tweet below (or above)

you can also follow this link to retweet if you think freeze should humble himself>>> https://twitter.com/cetvng/status/769620832524046336
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by ayodeleamg(m): 9:42am On Aug 29, 2016
But he has spent all the money he can use to start Freeze FM on wrist watches and i won't be surprised when the casual TV is later found be Basketmouth's
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by Adeyeancah(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2016
Chuksemi:

I get. I wasn't trying to downgrade the station.
ok bro
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by sunnyside16(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2016
They no even get level. Why not approach him directly.
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by pippimp(m): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2016
excanny:
He should be thinking of starting his radio station if he was smart as he claims.

It would be nice to see Freeze FM or Freeze TV. But these guys don't save. They spend all their earnings for show-off.

Save? Seriously? You think say na salary dem de take open radio station? Smh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Photo With Susan Peters, Fans Blast Him / Mercy Aigbe & Hubby Stepout In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.