Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Tips To Keep Your pennis Clean, Sweet And Healthy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips To Keep Your pennis Clean, Sweet And Healthy (1042 Views)

BBC: 'Sweet Sweet Codeine' - Nigeria’s Deadly Cough Syrup Epidemic Documentary / Man Undergoes Surgery To Reduce His Huge Testicles And One Meter Pennis / 11 Facts About The Pennis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Keep Your pennis Clean, Sweet And Healthy by Hamakude: 12:17am On Aug 29, 2016
As a man, keeping your penis healthy
and sweet is important. Your sexual
organs are very valuable and must be
cared for.

1. A clean penis is very important so
wash your penis with warm water at
least twice a day. Clean the scrotum
and under the penis shaft gently and
scrub your scrotal sack too.

2. Leaving too much hair around the
penis is not cool. During sex, the hair
can cause cuts on the vaginal organs and condom. Also, hair around the base of the penis can be breeding ground for boils and cause bad odour so shave or keep it short and clean.

3. Don't pamper the penis too much,
As soon as you notice an infection,
boil, rashes, please get help
immediately.

http://www.gisturb.com/2016/08/the-penis-keeping-it-healthy.html?m=1
Re: Tips To Keep Your pennis Clean, Sweet And Healthy by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 29, 2016
grin

The joystick tat everyone enjoys it..

1 Like

Re: Tips To Keep Your pennis Clean, Sweet And Healthy by Lastking147(m): 12:35am On Aug 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

The joystick tat everyone enjoys it..
Lool u sef nko?
No lie oh grin
Re: Tips To Keep Your pennis Clean, Sweet And Healthy by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 29, 2016
Lastking147:

Lool u sef nko?
No lie oh grin

grin tat is every girl's heaven na... But.... ONLY if the guys know how to use it tongue
Re: Tips To Keep Your pennis Clean, Sweet And Healthy by Lastking147(m): 12:42am On Aug 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin tat is every girl's heaven na... But.... ONLY if they guy knows how to use it tongue
Haha see ds bae oh grin
I sabi use mine wella
Na Bsc I get sef grin grin
Re: Tips To Keep Your pennis Clean, Sweet And Healthy by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 29, 2016
Lastking147:

Haha see ds bae oh grin
I sabi use mine wella

Good for u grin
Re: Tips To Keep Your pennis Clean, Sweet And Healthy by lukasmuyiwa(m): 12:48am On Aug 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin tat is every girl's heaven na... But.... ONLY if they guy knows how to use it tongue
tah!! I can use mine to stupor
Re: Tips To Keep Your pennis Clean, Sweet And Healthy by hotspec(m): 12:55am On Aug 29, 2016
OP, pls stop misinforming us. Washing ur joystick with warm H2O and twice daily? Dt is bad. It is tantamount to writing an official letter to ur spermatozoa to start committing suicide. The sperms in there needs to be cooled and not to be exposed to higher temperature like warm water ure suggesting. Avoid wearing tight fitting boxers and exposing your.joystick to any form of warmness. HEAT AROUND YOUR JOYSTICK KILLS HEALTHY SPERMS, ESPECIALLY THE "Y" SPERM, which is weaker than the "X"
Re: Tips To Keep Your pennis Clean, Sweet And Healthy by Jennydoris(f): 3:36am On Aug 29, 2016
Lastking147:

Haha see ds bae oh grin
I sabi use mine wella

BSC.. When others are getting a PhD!
Please upgrade cheesy if you don't mind tongue
Re: Tips To Keep Your pennis Clean, Sweet And Healthy by Lastking147(m): 10:23am On Aug 29, 2016
Jennydoris:

BSC.. When others are getting a PhD!
Please upgrade cheesy if you don't mind tongue
Lool I no want PhD ooo
Wen I no dey do poorn grin
Bui u fit con taste am
So u can give testimony haha grin

(1) (Reply)

LADIES: Foods That Can Make Your Butt Bigger / 8 Ways To Stay Hydrated Other Than Drinking Water. / 5 Signs You'll Probably Die Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.