Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots (35576 Views)

Nigerians Beg To Join EFCC Fund Recovery Unit ( See Tweets ) / "Buhari Pity Us In 2017" - Nigerians Beg Buhari On Twitter [PHOTOS] / Eminent Nigerians beg Buhari: Save Nigeria From Imminent Shutdown - VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Lighthouseman: 2:26am On Aug 29, 2016
Nigerians from different works of life took to her Facebook page to beg her to help Nigeria revive the economy and vying it out of recession since it's crystal clear that the government of the day seems over burdened on the way to go.
Source : https://mobile.facebook.com/ngoziokonjoiweala/photos/a.204342496282689.68998.204329982950607/1227360873980841/?type=3

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Lighthouseman: 2:30am On Aug 29, 2016
More screen shots.

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by aresa: 2:30am On Aug 29, 2016
When Igbos become Nigerians?

Jobless mofos..

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Pidggin(f): 2:32am On Aug 29, 2016
Madam NOI please rescue this sinking ship called Nigeria

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by nicedas(m): 2:41am On Aug 29, 2016
aresa:

Jobless mofos..
abeg help me ask them, no mind those migrants, nigerians from israel.

38 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Nobody: 2:42am On Aug 29, 2016
Ahithophels aka afonjas wanted Kemi there as their own Iweala not minding she is not qualified...always dragging feet, fingers and phallic symbols with Igbos as if Igbos are their mate. You see them in Biaffran Invention thread doing the same. The kind of insults Igbos have received in this country cannot be expressed enough. The irony of all these is Igbos want to be left alone in their own country, these afonjas refused, they hide under One Nigeria...uneven playing field and marginalization, and propaganda to drag feet with Igbos.

211 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by oduastates: 2:47am On Aug 29, 2016
Hmmpf.
They should go to their churches and mosque to seek deliverance and pray since this is what Nigerians are good at.
You sat down and did nothing whole resources were being looted and wasted during the boom.
You expect to continue the unproductive lifestyle on borrowed money in a busted economy
Goodluck with that. I will try and calculate what I think is the real forex value of the Naira tomorrow.
They wanted devaluation instead of changing their lifestyle and consumption choices. You have devaluation now.
Based on the lifestyle,choices and and I expect the forex value of the Naira to be between where it is now and N1200 to the dollar.
Nigeria rising abi na MINT.
Like I said before, your suffering is MINTED
If Buhari succeeds in mopping up all the excess naira printed for election rigging in the fools economy , he would have succeeded in doing something

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by general111(m): 2:56am On Aug 29, 2016
I don't know what Jonathan did but I was enjoying my life during his tenure.but buhari's tenure has being hell on earth.if bringing iweala back will help revamp the economy. then let's do it.

136 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by oduastates: 3:03am On Aug 29, 2016
general111:
I don't know what Jonathan did but I was enjoying my life during his tenure.but buhari's tenure has being hell on earth.if bringing iweala back will help revamp the economy. then let's do it.

You collect salary on Friday, take am jolly for Saturday, come dey wonder why you no get money for food on Monday.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by aresa: 3:05am On Aug 29, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltrsjqTE_p8

The useless woman is now telling us how worthless and incompetent she was and how they failed to prevent the economic calamity they left behind..

This is the same lazy and incompetent woman who was borrowing billions to pay salary when oil was selling for $80

This is the same good for nothing woman who in 2018 told us to get ready for austerity and suffering when oil was selling for $80.

So, exactly what is she going to do now that oil is selling for $30-40? Sell Nigeria to pay salary...

Igbos and their evil prayers sha.. no wonder they are doomed and condemned people...

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by KanwuliaExtra: 3:25am On Aug 29, 2016
Naija nor want CHANGE again?

Make dem go beg awon GBAJA-MILLY and APC TO STOP SHARING BILLIONS ke! grin

Awon BUDGET-PADDERS! cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by KanwuliaExtra: 3:26am On Aug 29, 2016
Naija nor want CHANGE again?

Make dem go beg awon GBAJA-MILLY and APC TO STOP SHARING BILLIONS ke! grin

Awon BUDGET-PADDERS! cheesy

For your "lord" said : "He will chastise you with APC SCORPIONS"! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Kenny4lyfe(m): 3:39am On Aug 29, 2016
This is serious...
Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by cjrane: 3:57am On Aug 29, 2016
[size=15pt]Buhari is such a satanic bigot he would rather Nigeria dies completely than engage anyone from his hated 5% group[/size]

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by jomoh: 4:08am On Aug 29, 2016
So this is the best these mofos can do? run back to the very CIA spy that destroyed our economy to this extent?

Yes, the present government is clueless, but does it mean we have no other economists that are better that the destroyer to take our economy forward?

It's a pity tribalism has really blinded us to the fact that this woman suppervised the economy that started borrowing to pay government workers. The very same woman that supervised the looting of our patrimony and wasnt patriotic enough to even resign at the least from her post as a protest against the mindless looting that went on under her. Even if she could not voice out.

it's really pathetic.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Ikechukwu48: 4:35am On Aug 29, 2016
Real2020:
Ahithophels aka afonjas wanted Kemi there as their own Iweala not minding she is not qualified...always dragging feet, fingers and phallic symbols with Igbos as if Igbos are their mate. You see them in Biaffran Invention thread doing the same. The kind of insults Igbos have received in this country cannot be expressed enough. The irony of all these is Igbos want to be left alone in their own country, these afonjas refused, they hide under One Nigeria...uneven playing field and marginalization, and propaganda to drag feet with Igbos.

Funniest thing is yolobas have never actually been good in finance.
I was told and even read After the Biafra war, almost every federal company were handed to them....many were growing at that time and they liquiated those companies, majority closed down in a very short period of time and the ones that managed to survive became some piece of shit.

As for the rest of your post, Nwoke tell me about it. For some reason those yolobas are desperate to be seen as Igbo mates. Whenever none igbos praise Igbos like they usually do, the yolobas migrate to the thread to whin and scream how they are better and it is them that should be praised. What a comical bunch. Something I always say is....if you are Good as you think you are, you don't need to push it on others face for them to notice, people would notice but if you suck, noone would notice and only you will be blowing your trumpet and screaming "notice me" (so far yolobas have proven me right). Their desperation to be noticed is sad and hilarious as Bleep to me. Their jealousy is hilarious as hell because despite it all, they've yet to made a dent in any of their attempt to diminish Igbo advancement. Case in point: Phillip Emegweali. Despite yolobas started the rumors about him being fake (let's not forget the first people to call him a fraud was saharareporters), anyway, despite it all, the dude is still winning awards for his invention. I literally took a computer engineering course this summer to use as requirement for elective course. The textbook we used in that course still mentioned Phillip Emegwali. Our professor even lectured about him in class. I found it hilarious that despite yolobas effort, they've not made ONE SINGLE DENT in his reputation. He is still uplifted in the industry he works in. That's hilarious to me to be honest. Like recently, they literally posted a comment about something called "Proforce". Ironically enough, when googled, the individual is doing the same thing innosun is doing except he's unpopular and most of his products are in my opinion mediocre. But none the less, they try to pass him off as "manufacturer" yet it's the same lots that kept hating on insussons inventions and even pathetically took it up a notch to claim "he assemble car with chinese part".
Yolobas envy of Igbos is so pathetic.

147 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Ikechukwu48: 4:37am On Aug 29, 2016
I hope she's smart enough not to do it. I hope she enjoys working outside of that shithole and let them suffer their "messiah buhari" as thy were calling him while attacking her.

NOI please leave them to rot. Biko.

While I'm at it, I do agree with the first guy's post. It's always igbo politicians that wants to act one nigeria by helping that nation and neglecting home.

16 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by aresa: 4:45am On Aug 29, 2016
[s]
Ikechukwu48:

Funniest thing is yolobas have never actually been good in finance.
I was told and even read After the Biafra war, almost every federal company were handed to them....many were growing at that time and they liquiated those companies, majority closed down in a very short period of time and the ones that managed to survive because some piece of shit.

As for the rest of your post, Nwoke tell me about it. For some reason those yolobas are desperate to be seen as Igbo mates. Whenever none igbos praise Igbos like they usually do, the yolobas migrate to the thread to whin and scream how they are better and it is them that should be praised. What a comical bunch. Something I always say, if you Good as you think you are, you don't need to push on others face for them to notice, people would notice but if you suck, noone would notice and only you will be blowing your trumpet (so far yolobas have proven me right). Their desperation to be noticed is sad and hilarious as Bleep to me. Their jealousy is hilarious as hell because despite it all, they've yet to made a dent in any of their attempt to diminish Igbo advancement. Case in point: Phillip Emegweali. Despite yolobas started the rumors about him being fake (let's forget the first people to call him a fraud was saharareporters), anyway, despite it all, the dude is still winning awards for his invention. I literally took a computer engineering course this summer to use as requirement for elective course. The textbook we used in that course still mentioned Phillip Emegwali. Our professor even lectured about him in class. I found it hilarious that despite yolobas effort, they've not made ONE SINGLE DENT in his reputation. He is still uplifted in the industry he works in. That's hilarious to me to be honest. Like recently, they literally posted a comment about something called "Proforce". Ironically enough, when googled, the individual is doing the same thing innosun is doing except he's unpopular and most of his products are in my opinion mediocre. But none the less, they try to pass him off as "manufacturer" yet it's the same lots that kept hating on insussons inventions and even pathetically took it up a notch to claim "he assemble car with chinese part".
Yolobas envy of Igbos is so pathetic.
[/s]

See ipob pain and sorrow essay....Ndo. grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Ikechukwu48: 4:55am On Aug 29, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

See ipob pain and sorrow essay....Ndo. grin

Chai IPOB has made this one mad.
In almost every post he makes na ipob, ipob, ipob he writes like a mad woman running naked in the market square.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by aresa: 4:59am On Aug 29, 2016
[s]
Ikechukwu48:

Chai IPOB has made this one mad.
In almost every post he makes na ipob, ipob, ipob he writes like a mad woman running naked in the market square.

[/s]

Igbos bore me...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Goldencollins: 5:07am On Aug 29, 2016
I saw Ibrahim and nd Gbenga in those comments up there,I'm saying this because one lazy and stupid animal will soon come here and say they are all ipob youths.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:25am On Aug 29, 2016
Truly we Nigerians are BAD student of history! We can be likened to the Israelites of those days...when God decided to take them away from Egypt(captivity), through wilderness to canaan(promise land)..they cried and wailed..claiming to be better off in Egypt..

Same thing is happening now, we have been crying for diversification..now we are in a situation were we can painfully,but slowly diversify..we are crying! We are paying for recklessness in embezzlement and lack of vision on the part of our past leaders.. Longing for a government official that kept giving us an utopia Nigeria on paper..despite the oil bloom, nothing to show for it...

I can imagine how she would be laughing @ how gullible majority of citizens of her country are..

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Mylove55(f): 5:34am On Aug 29, 2016
Pidggin:
Madam NOI please rescue this sinking ship
the same sinking ship ur ineffectual buffoon madam put us. i understand ipod have flat heads to reason

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by policy12: 5:35am On Aug 29, 2016
Ouch

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by blackpanda: 5:41am On Aug 29, 2016
I think those calling her are either brain dead or suffering from amnesia. Is it not under the same okonjo that we were saving money in commercial banks and still boring from the same bank to pay salary?? Is it not under the same okonjo that $2.1bn was given to dasuki, $15m was flown to south africa under suspicious circumstances Morons!

10 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by blackpanda: 5:44am On Aug 29, 2016
[[s]quote author=cjrane post=48887434][size=15pt]Buhari is such a satanic bigot he would rather Nigeria dies completely than engage anyone from his hated 5% group[/size][/quote][/s]

4 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by PentiumPro(f): 6:12am On Aug 29, 2016
Brain dead biafrans grin

6 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by BiafraIShere(m): 6:14am On Aug 29, 2016
aresa:

Jobless mofos..
Keep shouting Igbos up and down, your kindergaten Adeosun along with the dullard is really doing a swell job destroying the Nigerian economy, by the time you loose your job due to recession or sink into poverty, then your brain will reset.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Bitterleafsoup: 6:32am On Aug 29, 2016
nicedas:
abeg help me ask them, no mind those migrants, nigerians from israel.
Sufferheads just go keep showing teeth joking on a serious matter. The current government has no economic policy in place to date. Even the budget self they never finalized it. The more you blindly follow the greater the damage.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by aresa: 6:42am On Aug 29, 2016
[s]
BiafraIShere:
Keep shouting Igbos up and down, your kindergaten Adeosun along with the dullard is really doing a swell job destroying the Nigerian economy, by the time you loose your job due to recession or sink into poverty, then your brain will reset.
[/s]

I just hate when Igbos dey bark inside my ears like bingo..

7 Likes

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Progressive01(m): 6:47am On Aug 29, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
Truly we Nigerians are BAD student of history! We can be likened to the Israelites of those days...when God decided to take them away from Egypt(captivity), through wilderness to canaan(promise land)..they cried and wailed..claiming to be better off in Egypt..

Same thing is happening now, we have been crying for diversification..now we are in a situation were we can painfully,but slowly diversify..we are crying! We are paying for recklessness in embezzlement and lack of vision on the part of our past leaders.. Longing for a government official that kept giving us an utopia Nigeria on paper..despite the oil bloom, nothing to show for it...

I can imagine how she would be laughing @ how gullible majority of citizens of her country are..
This is what happens when one claims they went to school yet they emerged illiterate.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 29, 2016
aresa:

Jobless mofos..
Mofos tagging anything against this goverment IpOB and Igbo.. Did U check the page to confirm they are only Igbo names...Nairaland Should start banning some mofos that can't drop a single contribution to matters at hand.

37 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns / See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) / Saraki & His Supporters Jubilating After CCT Trial in Abuja Today (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.