Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Comedian A.Y Reveals That He Is Still With Rumored Ex Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian A.Y Reveals That He Is Still With Rumored Ex Girlfriend (981 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name / Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover / Kunle Remi Welcomes A Nephew (Adesua Etomi's Rumored Ex-Boyfriend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian A.Y Reveals That He Is Still With Rumored Ex Girlfriend by Freakypinky(f): 4:42am On Aug 29, 2016
Not too long ago, there was news about comedian A.Y's girlfriend who left him while struggling as a show promoter in the university.
He has come out with an Instagram post to refute those claims saying people should get their facts right.

He wrote "I read on some Nigerian blogs how my girlfriend @bimbimakun_olukoya dumped me in the university because of one rich man.
I wish to let you all know that we ate still very much together. My wife @midas_interious approves of our relationship...and she has grown from that campus girlfriend to a mother of three lovely kids. #getyourfactsright".

Wat do ya'll think?

Source
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJqc1OED9U6/

Re: Comedian A.Y Reveals That He Is Still With Rumored Ex Girlfriend by HungerBAD: 4:51am On Aug 29, 2016
Read the story.

Read again.

And still confused.

The story not making any kind of sense to me. To the writer Below,please help me explain better.

And if the writer Below is confused too,the third writer should help us.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian A.Y Reveals That He Is Still With Rumored Ex Girlfriend by Smellymouth: 4:51am On Aug 29, 2016
From AY's Instagram post, it is obvious the lady is AY's sister..Her name is BimboMakun_olukoya..She still bears AY's surname (Makun)..Yes they are very much together because they are siblings..His wife approves of the relationship simply because they are both sister in laws!!

Faack you bloggers, I will send thunder, but not this morning.. undecided

Bloggers and lies ==>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3883260_zuma_jpeg2b1a6f4ae132cd6683adb4edad2d2518

How naija media report news these days==>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4167626_facebook20160827211655_jpegbc14a62ba5937970e8097a9372fffa10

1 Like

Re: Comedian A.Y Reveals That He Is Still With Rumored Ex Girlfriend by solejikoro(m): 4:53am On Aug 29, 2016
Well, I don't know anything about AY's ex-girlfriend, but the pictures you posted are indeed those of him and his younger sister and not his girlfriend - past, present or future.
Re: Comedian A.Y Reveals That He Is Still With Rumored Ex Girlfriend by recievesense: 5:00am On Aug 29, 2016
Ay don fall my hand
Re: Comedian A.Y Reveals That He Is Still With Rumored Ex Girlfriend by YourMajesty(m): 5:05am On Aug 29, 2016
Am i the only one who finds this story confusing? angry
Re: Comedian A.Y Reveals That He Is Still With Rumored Ex Girlfriend by cruzita(f): 5:07am On Aug 29, 2016
na the same person be that?

she come dey mature fast fast

while ay just dey the same way

childbirth dey change something o
Re: Comedian A.Y Reveals That He Is Still With Rumored Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 29, 2016
cruzita:
na the same person be that?

she come dey mature fast fast

while ay just dey the same way

childbirth dey change something o

Hey you....morning...we have a talk pending
Re: Comedian A.Y Reveals That He Is Still With Rumored Ex Girlfriend by Flexherbal(m): 5:12am On Aug 29, 2016
You see!
Re: Comedian A.Y Reveals That He Is Still With Rumored Ex Girlfriend by golor(m): 5:13am On Aug 29, 2016
Celeb make una carry una yeye gist go sit down..........how will this change the current 9ja economy situation!
Re: Comedian A.Y Reveals That He Is Still With Rumored Ex Girlfriend by cruzita(f): 5:23am On Aug 29, 2016
SmartChoices:
Hey you....morning...we have a talk pending
Gud am ,what kind of talk?
Re: Comedian A.Y Reveals That He Is Still With Rumored Ex Girlfriend by decatalyst(m): 5:24am On Aug 29, 2016
The lady fine for her university days...but not is are present state o lipsrsealed

In emmanuella's voice "maybe this is that not her real face" grin grin
Re: Comedian A.Y Reveals That He Is Still With Rumored Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 29, 2016
cruzita:
Gud am ,what kind of talk?
It's time for me to settle down.

1 Like

Re: Comedian A.Y Reveals That He Is Still With Rumored Ex Girlfriend by Freakypinky(f): 5:38am On Aug 29, 2016
Thanks for the clarification Smellymouth.
I believe A.Y could have simply stated that she was his sister rather than confusing his fans even further.

1 Like

Re: Comedian A.Y Reveals That He Is Still With Rumored Ex Girlfriend by cruzita(f): 5:49am On Aug 29, 2016
SmartChoices:
It's time for me to settle down.
kikikikikikiki

bro u won't kill me o
Re: Comedian A.Y Reveals That He Is Still With Rumored Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 29, 2016
cruzita:
kikikikikikiki

bro u won't kill me o
Not joking.... You don't have to get overripe before......
Re: Comedian A.Y Reveals That He Is Still With Rumored Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 29, 2016
Freakypinky:
Thanks for the clarification Smellymouth.
I believe A.Y could have simply stated that she was his sister rather than confusing his fans even further.
If he did would you have something to gossip about?
Re: Comedian A.Y Reveals That He Is Still With Rumored Ex Girlfriend by cruzita(f): 5:57am On Aug 29, 2016
SmartChoices:
Not joking.... You don't have to get overripe before......
if u want to get married na ,fine go ahead
Re: Comedian A.Y Reveals That He Is Still With Rumored Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 29, 2016
cruzita:
if u want to get married na ,fine go ahead
Well technically impossible without your consent and cooperation as the woman of concern!

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg To Feature In Nigerian Music Video [PICS] / Kenny Brandmuse: ''how A Man Can Know He Is Gay Even Though He Has A Woman'' / Top Nigerian Singer Maheeda Twerking And Dancing Sexually SEE ASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.