Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,477 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:10 PM

Kim Kardashian Fla$hes Everything In Completely Sheer Dress With West At MTV VMA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Fla$hes Everything In Completely Sheer Dress With West At MTV VMA (1997 Views)

Lady Stole The Show At BET Awards In Completely Braless See-Through Outfit. PICS / Paris Jackson, Crowned 'worst Dressed' At MTV Movie & TV Awards (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Yellow Mermaid Dress With Glittery Stones. Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Fla$hes Everything In Completely Sheer Dress With West At MTV VMA by celebrityvoic1: 4:43am On Aug 29, 2016
We knew when Kim Kardashian's name appeared on the guest list for this year's MTV VMAs, we would be in for a treat.

But she's outdone herself yet again.

The reality star flashed almost everything as she hit the white carpet in a completely sheer short black dress.

Appearing to ditch her underwear altogether, the star came dangerously close to a double wardrobe malfunction in the bizarre one-piece.

Source:http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/08/kim-kardashian-flahes-everything-in.html

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Fla$hes Everything In Completely Sheer Dress With West At MTV VMA by YourMajesty(m): 4:48am On Aug 29, 2016
Op, is kanye west complaining?
Re: Kim Kardashian Fla$hes Everything In Completely Sheer Dress With West At MTV VMA by Flexherbal(m): 5:08am On Aug 29, 2016
That is how her man likes it.
Re: Kim Kardashian Fla$hes Everything In Completely Sheer Dress With West At MTV VMA by avril9(f): 6:00am On Aug 29, 2016
Op r u sure she wasn't paid to appear like dis so as to get people talking n also attract her fans? We all kn she has a large fan base.
Re: Kim Kardashian Fla$hes Everything In Completely Sheer Dress With West At MTV VMA by kkoreday(m): 7:18am On Aug 29, 2016
to be very realistic and I do not wants to lie she z beautiful
Re: Kim Kardashian Fla$hes Everything In Completely Sheer Dress With West At MTV VMA by Nature8(m): 7:32am On Aug 29, 2016
Cool.. As long as she's faithful, loves and respect me, she can wear whatever she wanna wear I gat no problem with that.. What matters is love and trust.. I love this couple.. cheesy
Re: Kim Kardashian Fla$hes Everything In Completely Sheer Dress With West At MTV VMA by ShayGirl(f): 8:24am On Aug 29, 2016
Her man never seems to be complaining...so what's my concern?undecided

*Magnificently walks out of thread*gringringrincheesy

(1) (Reply)

Four Kids Burnt To Death / Do You Remember Today Marks 7 Years When We First Made Love - Shattawale To Wife / Nicki Minaj Commented On Wizkid Instagram Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.