Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:15 PM

Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie (16994 Views)

After Chris Brown, This Kenyan Billionaire Is Bringing Drake To Kenya! / British Nigerian Rapper, Skepta, Signs Rapper Drake To His Music Label -BBC News / Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by JAYTUNEZ(m): 6:11am On Aug 29, 2016
Drake has revealed details about an upcoming short film called “Please Forgive Me.” which will be released on September 30th.

The film is expected to boost interest in his most recent album Views, which has remained No. 1 on the charts for most of the summer, until the release of the Suicide Squad soundtrack.

'Views' dropped in April but there has only been one music video from the project.

The new film project which will be co-directed by Anthony Mandler, features new music by Drake's go-to producer Noah "40" Shebib and will include visuals for songs like “One Dance” and “Child’s Play". The short film will also feature stars like Nigerian afropop icon Wizkid and British vocalist, Kyla.

This is not Drake's first time releasing a film in conjunction with his album. For his last album, he released a 14-minute short film called “Jungle,” a preview before the album’s official release.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/wizkid-to-feature-in-new-movie-with.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by jimohibrahim(m): 6:13am On Aug 29, 2016
[size=15pt]Wow awesome, that is gonna be cool

Can't wait to see him speaking with his Yoruba accent..
Wizkid if the deal get to work... Please be ORIGINAL.. [/size]

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:44am On Aug 29, 2016
baba nla flying high every day

See this >>> Comedian AY Strike Pose
WithExgirlfriend, His Sister, Denies heartbreak rumour (photos) http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/08/comedian-ay-strike-pose.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by Edwardhead(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2016
grin grin grin

WELL DONE BABA NLA,

hope you wont be used as 'waka pass' actor just as you were used as backup singer in the song one dance undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by Category1: 10:31am On Aug 29, 2016
[size=14pt]I'm sure that the smelling kitten didn't put this on her blog.[/size]

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by dadaha: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by OboOlora(f): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2016
Like the fact that this KID is making moves without making noise on social media meanwhile some OLD WOMEN are busy taking pictures without making any headway #commonsenseisntcommon

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2016
grin grin grin
jimohibrahim:
[size=15pt]Wow awesome, that is gonna be cool

Can't wait to see him speaking with his Yoruba accent..
Wizkid if the deal get to work... Please be ORIGINAL.. [/size]
Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by sherif4owo(m): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2016
Good as a Niaja man

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by thundabot(f): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2016
Wizkid Eleniyan Babanla

Download Wizkid Songs >>>>>>> @ http://mp3247.com.ng/tag/wizkid/
Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by veekid(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2016
Baba nla himself

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by PureWays(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2016
Wizkid: The boy with Amazing grace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by drnairalov: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2016
good 4 him but sad news 4 my My coworker, he bought a $15,000 ring and flew both their families out for the proposal and his girl said no. cry like NO!...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2016
Impressive

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by goshen26: 10:33am On Aug 29, 2016
K
Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2016
Good for his international buzz unlike that Davido midget buying fish and smoking weed in Jamaica.

Anyways, People play too much these days

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by omop20(m): 10:34am On Aug 29, 2016
Our Nigerian artists are making us proud with their foreign alignments. From Tiwa to Wizkid to Davido et all... Kudos guys. Good people come from Nigeria too.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by OKorowanta: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2016
heaven smiling on Wizzy unconditionally.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 29, 2016
Those days when peeps used to laugh at this guy at shitta,these days.. even if I don't like him for his promiscuous nature, I still gas respect am....

God who bless your hustle go bless ours.. your glory is shinning... and may it never dwindle.

Amen.

14 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by x6blade(m): 10:35am On Aug 29, 2016
Wizkid doesn't make noise , when the "shine" comes we see it
Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by maxwelloweezy(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2016
Baba nla
Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by SIMPLYkush: 10:36am On Aug 29, 2016
Drake and wizkid are like
please someone, put that pic of that man holding his two index fingers side by side
#kush_khalifa A+

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by Helkayklassic(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2016
Wizzy baby loke loke

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by aninexzy(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2016
dadaha:
undecided
good for him, is heading to grammy's gradually

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by vickertony(m): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2016
keep working hard bro,keep your head up!!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by AfroKnight: 10:39am On Aug 29, 2016
drnairalov:
good 4 him but sad news 4 my My coworker, he bought a $15,000 ring and flew both their families out for the proposal and his girl said no. cry like NO!...

Impossible! shocked That gal is heartless.

Starboy Wizkid! Keep shining.
Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by Michaelgates(m): 10:40am On Aug 29, 2016
Jé kò mò! Wicked abeg show them who we are! Should them we are everywher! Oh lawd, Kenyans will be so jealous. Na to fight on top twitter dem sabigrin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by geostrata(m): 10:41am On Aug 29, 2016
grin
Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by Kimjinkyu(f): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2016
babanla

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by dadaha: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2016
aninexzy:
good for him, is heading to grammy's gradually
yes o
Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by Spanner4(m): 10:49am On Aug 29, 2016
Wizzykid
Re: Wizkid And Drake To Feature In “Please Forgive Me.” Movie by LDKOTB(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2016
Egbon WizKid
Please don't goan form britiko accent oo grin grin
Take our Naija tongue there... grin grin

MorE blessings
LDKOTB grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

★ Joseph Yobo And Lil Kesh Hang Out / Throwback Photos Of Yaw And Comedian Princess / Kemi Olunloyo Slams Ese Eriata For Mimicking Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.