Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report (23811 Views)

Comedian AY Poses With His Mercedes Benz G-wagon With A Word Of Advice (photo) / Comedian AY Poses With White G-Wagon / AY Poses With His Daughter, Michelle Makun, Calls Her "Daddy's Drop Off" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:16am On Aug 29, 2016
Weeks ago I got tagged in a post by one of AY's old classmate in school that claimed he got dumped by his Ex-girlfriend, Bimbo, who left him for a rich man. ( https://www.nairaland.com/3302059/ay-lost-ex-girlfriend-rich-man )
I carried the report without prior confirmation from the popular comedian, however he has come out to slam it as baseless.(I apologise)

In a post on his social media AY, who still calls Bimbo his girlfriend says she never broke his heart and that she is now married with three kids... Bimbo Olukoya still has Makun (AY's surname) in her social media handle.... They are actually siblings

Read what he said below...

I read on some Nigerian blogs how my girlfriend @bimbomakun_olukoya dumped me in the university because of one rich man. I wish to let you all know that we are still very much together. My wife @midas_interiors approves of our relationship... and she has grown from that campus girlfriend of mine to become a proud mother of 3 lovely kids #getyourfactsright

Once again ..AY I sincerely apologise to you and your sister Mrs Bimbo Olukoya.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/comedian-ay-strikes-pose-with-ex.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by Airforce1(m): 7:28am On Aug 29, 2016
Nigerian women and money are inseparable

7 Likes

Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by chocolateme(f): 7:29am On Aug 29, 2016
Ok
Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by Smellymouth: 7:31am On Aug 29, 2016
From AY's Instagram post, it is obvious the lady is AY's sister..Her name is BimboMakun_olukoya..She still bears AY's surname (Makun)..Yes they are very much together because they are siblings..His wife approves of the relationship simply because they are both sister in laws!!

AY(AYO MAKUN) was being sarcastic when he made that post..

Faack you bloggers..

26 Likes

Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by theodavid: 7:31am On Aug 29, 2016
Ok
Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 29, 2016
hmm.. from striking a pose to fathering her forth child.. I no talk o lipsrsealed
Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by jeffizy(m): 7:44am On Aug 29, 2016
This post is contradictory. In a line, you claim she's AY's sister, then in another line, you quote AY as saying they are still in a relationship.
Quite confusing.

3 Likes

Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by eph12(m): 7:55am On Aug 29, 2016
jeffizy:
This post is contradictory. In a line, you claim she's AY's sister, then in another line, you quote AY as saying they are still in a relationship.
Quite confusing.
Brother sister relationship

10 Likes

Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by ayindejimmy(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2016
Airforce1:

please,please,please...read the post b4 commenting.
Common one paragraph you cant read .
haba.
That lady is his sister and dirty bloggers paraded her as his girlfriend

18 Likes

Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by Airforce1(m): 8:06am On Aug 29, 2016
ayindejimmy:

please,please,please...read the post b4 commenting.
Common one paragraph you cant read .
haba.
That lady is his sister and dirty bloggers paraded her as his girlfriend

sorry I got no time reading tales by moonlight stories

I just read headline , drop my comment if necessary and unfollow thread immediately.

Have a beautiful week.

1 Like

Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by johnstar(m): 8:08am On Aug 29, 2016
Nairaland and false news

1 Like

Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by Ada9103(f): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2016
I'm not understanding
Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by FinestPINACLE(f): 8:10am On Aug 29, 2016
how quickly she have aged. Chai jisos!

1 Like

Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by salimanolar(m): 8:15am On Aug 29, 2016
buh she look old 2much

3 Likes

Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by misscall247: 8:17am On Aug 29, 2016
skukiola:
When money no dey hahaha
Nobody look @ur face
Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by sweetval: 8:24am On Aug 29, 2016
OK.. NEXT...
Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by OCTAVO: 8:25am On Aug 29, 2016
OK!
Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2016
our bloggers sha Abeg this is Monday morning up,out ad about God bless our day,AMEN
Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by Niwdog(m): 8:27am On Aug 29, 2016
They look alike
Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by Flexherbal(m): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2016
He has proven them, wrong.
Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by ychris: 8:35am On Aug 29, 2016
Airforce1:
see this one? undecided

Small time nw, u would say a girl doesnt like you cos u dnt have money. U self do u love urself being broke?

Ehn? Cos am nt understanding? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by drizslim(m): 8:40am On Aug 29, 2016
wetin concern me?
Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by GoldenJAT(m): 8:54am On Aug 29, 2016
e no concern me!
Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by toprealman: 8:59am On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
From AY's Instagram post, it is obvious the lady is AY's sister..Her name is BimboMakun_olukoya..She still bears AY's surname (Makun)..Yes they are very much together because they are siblings..His wife approves of the relationship simply because they are both sister in laws!!

AY(AYO MAKUN) was being sarcastic when he made that post..

Faack you bloggers..

Which part of the list us difficult to understand?
Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by lordkhalifa(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2016
AY in every lies there is atom of truth... even though the woman actually dump you , she made u what you are today, we guys always displays the spirit of doggedness when our love one's jump ship to more sophisticated well to do buoyant guy, the heartbreaking will push u 1step forward to ur success... heartbreaking is a blessings rather than a curse to me...

No wonder I'm in and out of relationship every time grin grin cheesy they stop breaking my heart after they might have find out is a blessing rather than curse to me...
Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by lordkhalifa(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2016
AY in every lies there is atom of truth... even though the woman actually dump you , she made u what you are today, we guys always displays the spirit of doggedness when our love one's jump ship to more sophisticated well to do buoyant guy, the heartbreaking will push u 1step forward to ur success... heartbreaking is a blessings rather than a curse to me...

No wonder I'm in and out of relationship every time grin grin cheesy they stop breaking my heart after they might have find out is a blessing rather than curse to me...

I'm sure AY senior that lady.... but she come look like her mama in the second pix we guys are elastic and infinity
Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2016
Confusion everywhere.
Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by BE811APP: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2016
i honestly dont care...

Bloggers and half baked truths...
Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by jelal007(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2016
Journalism in 9ja is an apology. This is how bloggers and online newspaper forums mislead people with all sorts of falsehood.
Re: AY Poses With Bimbo Olukoya, 'Exgirlfriend', Denies Heartbreak Report by Abee79(m): 9:42am On Aug 29, 2016
lordkhalifa:

Read the post again . . . SHE IS HIS SISTER, NOT GIRLFRIEND
#getyourfactsright

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basket Mouth And Wifey / Janet Jackson Is Getting Fat / JP Calls out Wizkid, Teni over plan to release song, Produced for him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.