Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:57 AM

All About Computer Village - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / All About Computer Village (510 Views)

My Ordeal At Ikeja Computer Village / Ambode Insists On Relocating Computer Village, To Commence Ikeja Model City Mast / Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village(photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All About Computer Village by Babagirls(m): 7:30am On Aug 29, 2016
Good day friend and fam on nairaland. My Name is Bamidele. Have been a nairaland addicts for some years now and have not post or comment on anyone post before. Have read about the good news and bad news how People have been scam in computer village That's why i create this trend to HELP my self and you. Am in my 30s born and grow up in anifowoshe 5 mins work to computer village so i know all about the market and have office there. I personally specialize in All kind Printers, Thermal printers use for sport bet and co, Ups, Projector ,Lcd Tv monitor and Power Supply System. Repairs and Sales . I can also link you to a Good place where you can Sale and repairs of laptop or phones engr.
If you looking for a
competent, reliable and honest Engr in what have listed you have just found one. visit us At Our
REPAIR CENTER.
We understand that your time is valuable and you need support from someone that is consistently reliable that can help you as an individual and not just as a customer, we can come to your office as well to services for the busy
lifestyle.We offer a cost effective and speedy repair service on practically all the major
Our special service includes:
No Fixed Inspection Fee
(Diagnosis is free to All
Customers) Vision Plus Technology. Office Address: 10 Oshitelu, by Otigba,Medical road, Computer Village, Ikeja.
Call: 08187717244,
What's App: 08187717244
Email: engrbamideleoladokun gmail.com.Try us
today,your will smile
again.
Re: All About Computer Village by Lucasinho(m): 10:02am On Jan 12, 2017
Am nt any way near lagos now.... I have this prb with mY Pavillion Dv6000... It keeps on telling me

"BOOT DEVICE NOT FOUND" (3FO)...

Sometimes it will boot normal.... I loaded it Windows 10... I have changed the Hardisk Connector cable the prb still persist..Sometime when it boots oN...it freezes...pls wat could be this prb?

(1) (Reply)

See How A Man Announced The END Of His Engagement To His Woman (photo) / Between Mark Zuckerberg And Audu Ogbeh / Accident At Lagos-sagamu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.