Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

State Of Gov Rochas Okorocha New Tunnel In Imo State After The Raind - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Gov Rochas Okorocha New Tunnel In Imo State After The Raind (1411 Views)

Soldiers Storm Gboko, Benue State After Killing Of Fulani Men. Photos / Northern Governors Arrive Abia State After IPOB Clash With Military. Photos / The Newly Constructed Tunnel In Owerri Flooded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of Gov Rochas Okorocha New Tunnel In Imo State After The Raind by PweetyMj(f): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2016
Here's how the new tunnel built by the governor of Imo State looks after the recent rains.

Source

Re: State Of Gov Rochas Okorocha New Tunnel In Imo State After The Raind by adebisiolumide5(m): 7:47am On Aug 29, 2016
You don't mean it..
Re: State Of Gov Rochas Okorocha New Tunnel In Imo State After The Raind by agwom(m): 7:48am On Aug 29, 2016
cry
Re: State Of Gov Rochas Okorocha New Tunnel In Imo State After The Raind by PweetyMj(f): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2016
Tunnel before the rains.

Re: State Of Gov Rochas Okorocha New Tunnel In Imo State After The Raind by hopeforcharles(m): 7:56am On Aug 29, 2016
No proper tunnelling. The tunnel has become the tunnelled. Lol

3 Likes

Re: State Of Gov Rochas Okorocha New Tunnel In Imo State After The Raind by Abeymills(m): 7:58am On Aug 29, 2016
Useles

2 Likes

Re: State Of Gov Rochas Okorocha New Tunnel In Imo State After The Raind by greatwhite(m): 8:12am On Aug 29, 2016
The engineers should be charged to court. Very poor job from them.

1 Like

Re: State Of Gov Rochas Okorocha New Tunnel In Imo State After The Raind by Beremx(f): 8:27am On Aug 29, 2016
No drainage, low standard tunnel.
So large vehicles cannot pass the tunnel?
Rochas should visit independence in Lagos and see what a tunnel look like.
Re: State Of Gov Rochas Okorocha New Tunnel In Imo State After The Raind by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:28am On Aug 29, 2016
grin cheesy Rochas Rochas, of what use is this so called tunnel? If a newly constructed tunnel looks like ds after the rain, only God knows what Douglas road will look like...Nonsense attention seeking bloated thief of a Governor

1 Like

Re: State Of Gov Rochas Okorocha New Tunnel In Imo State After The Raind by sweerychick(f): 8:50am On Aug 29, 2016
Beremx:

wow even you grin

2 Likes

Re: State Of Gov Rochas Okorocha New Tunnel In Imo State After The Raind by anyimontana(m): 8:57am On Aug 29, 2016
Thats what u get wen mumu na governor,am suprised he hasnt done thanksgiving for d tunnel..yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: State Of Gov Rochas Okorocha New Tunnel In Imo State After The Raind by sweerychick(f): 9:18am On Aug 29, 2016
Fact is I don't think gov okorocha consults widely before embarking on any project. I've been to owerri twice this month and I can tell you that city is at the mercy of the Almighty. A place called world bank in owerri is something else, I don't think it is even in the map anymore, no roads, demolition exercise everywhere, that city looks like a war zone, almost every beautification structure constructed by the previous administrations have been destroyed. It is terrible, gov rochas is overhyped here by his supporters. I don't think that governor is as good as how people portray him to be. But all the same it is left for imolites to decide, I don't reside there, just came for a brief visit and left.
Re: State Of Gov Rochas Okorocha New Tunnel In Imo State After The Raind by obailala(m): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2016
Who is the mumu engineer that designed this rubbish?
Re: State Of Gov Rochas Okorocha New Tunnel In Imo State After The Raind by oilsuop: 9:31am On Aug 29, 2016
Beremx:

keep supporting rochas blindly and get lost in the wilderness angry
Re: State Of Gov Rochas Okorocha New Tunnel In Imo State After The Raind by codedguy1(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2016
grin grin

Am sure there must have been some fan fare when this tunnel was opened.

I don't know why I find this funny.
Re: State Of Gov Rochas Okorocha New Tunnel In Imo State After The Raind by jmoore(m): 9:38am On Aug 29, 2016
Na this thing be tunnel?

1 Like

Re: State Of Gov Rochas Okorocha New Tunnel In Imo State After The Raind by PweetyMj(f): 10:14am On Aug 29, 2016
jmoore:
Na this thing be tunnel?
Mini tunnel?

(1) (Reply)

"Don’t Blame BUHARI, Jonathan Crumbles Nigeria’s Economy-ngozi Okonjo Iweala / I Give NBA 7 Working Days To Ensure JSCs Freedom Or Mahmoud Must Resign / Obi Seeks Dismantling Of Customs Checkpoints In S/east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.