Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:53 PM

1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme (17710 Views)

N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. / N-POWER Social Intervention, Abuja Municipal Area Council / List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by shammah1(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2016
Lol, I remember you very well before and during the election. Now change changed you by force. Hope you've been baptized grin
Keneking:
Where is the register?

“ For those who are not computer literate, we advise state governments to encourage them by using local government chairmen to move into local government areas to register the unemployed persons there, so that they can qualify to be considered for the scheme. Each state of the federation is expected to recruit about 1,500 persons.” shocked

Useless government shocked
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by Megaflex(m): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2016
Is dis for d 500,000 unemployed graduates or what? because i'm seeing dsame registration portal
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by joseph1832(m): 9:58am On Aug 29, 2016
HITTED:

Thanks for reminding him. The 5k would go a long way for the nigga. grin
Yes it would I'm sure of it.

This is a welcome innovation by PMB to keep some boys from begging women for money and recharge cards.

Considering the fact that the economy is not smiling at all. I just hope Muva / Muvacci registered. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by Topam: 9:59am On Aug 29, 2016
Ok
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by Ahmeduana(m): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2016
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by Ahmeduana(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2016
DONSMITH123:
lipsrsealed

After they don fixed all their village and ghost names already.
YOU DEY MIND THEM, INSTEAD MAKE THEM TALK SAY 1.2 MILLION APC MEMBERS REGISTER FOR FG PYRAMID SCHEME!
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by sportman117: 10:44am On Aug 29, 2016
ok seen,Naijabet man say so
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by ajebuter(f): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2016
Jesu ....
Poverty ti take over ..
God will care for his own..
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by deebsman1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
That's 72 Billion Naira per annum, Nigeria and APC govt can afford it, they should not waste time to start paying it. And i can tell you, if they begin the implementation early enuff, no policy will be impactful enuf on the poor masses as this and this can even go a long way in restoring the lost confidence the pipu have in Buhari's govt. I pary this man at this moment have the right advisers to push him to do this
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by deebsman1(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
That's 72 Billion Naira per annum, Nigeria and APC govt can afford it, they should not waste time to start paying it. And i can tell you, if they begin the implementation early enuff, no policy will be impactful enuf on the poor masses as this and this can even go a long way in restoring the lost confidence the pipu have in Buhari's govt. I pray this man at this moment have the right advisers to push him to do this
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by LovesonBlezz(m): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
ajebuter:
Jesu ....

Poverty ti take over ..

God will care for his own..
wanted to see ur ajebuter pic. disappointed! angry
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by nkemjacob2(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
I wipe for nigeria. This is the PRICE u get wen u waste ur vote to stupid politicians dat do not worth it for years..........
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by Stevosty: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
the topic and the news though, there is no mention of N5000, the monthly stipend is actually around 23k +.
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by chuksmad(m): 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
Have you noticed that when you type the url, what is displaying is another website that is talking about REAL NAMES | a more meaningful email address
The site is not opening
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by Bograd83(f): 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by tawababiola: 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
when r we expecting this npower recruitment sef?
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by Muvacci(m): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Muva.cci, Mu.va I hope you're among? grin

I don't need to. Thanks, fat papa pig. wink

2 Likes

Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by lazyList: 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
How can one apply??

Any link?
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by joseph1832(m): 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Muvacci:

I don't need to. Thanks, fat papa pig. wink
Are you sure? We wouldn't want to se screen shots again that you're begging women for money. grin

Beside, Isn't PMB doing a good job by paying jobless begging youths stipends?

How's your SUV by the way? grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by sportman117: 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
after registering dont forget to register on [url]naijabet.com[/url]
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by Muvacci(m): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Are you sure? We wouldn't want to se screen shots again that you're begging women for money. grin

Beside, Isn't PMB doing a good job by paying jobless begging youths stipends?

How's your SUV by the way? grin grin

LOL, I accepted money. Accepting money has never been seen as begging. Anyway, old farts have a warped sense of reasoning, so I forgive you.

Ofcourse he is, and guess what? Old fat pigs are not left out either! gringrin

Very sound, I recently (few weeks ago) replaced my ever faulty old goodyear tyres with Michellin. Remember michellin? The one whose mascot looks as fat and shapeless as you? Yea! That's the one! wink

1 Like

Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by oluwaiye2017: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
Indeed Nigeria is matching on.
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by joseph1832(m): 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
Muvacci:

LOL, I accepted money. Accepting money has never been seen as begging. Anyway, old farts have a warped sense of reasoning, so I forgive you.

Ofcourse he is, and guess what? Old fat pigs are not left out either! gringrin

Very sound, I recently (few weeks ago) replaced my ever faulty old goodyear tyres with Michellin. Remember michellin? The one whose mascot looks as fat and shapeless as you? Yea! That's the one! wink
You accepted money? Come on bruv, we saw the screen shots, you begged for money and recharge cards, now that's something.

Shouldn't you have enrolled in this chivalrous scheme by PMB to ease your repulsive compulsive begging poor ass?

Hope that car isn't stolen bruv, I know beggars have this nasty habit of indulging in theft when their begging disorder is exposed.

I'd hate to see you behind bars for claiming ownership for a car you clearly can't afford, cos how can a guy who begs for recharge cards, and 5k from women afford an SUV? grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by winj: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
brainpulse:
Very good. Now the government knows the numbers of unemployed in the society. Having these statistics will allow for adequate plans and providing jobs. Good one

Rubbish, the Nigerian populace are one of the most usless mentally challenged humans in the world. This policy will only ignite a population boom where people who cannot feed children will produce more and send them out to collect 5000 naira!

there is no 5000 naira yet but most nigerians produce large numbers of kids they and the government cannot feed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by Muvacci(m): 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
joseph1832:
You accepted money? Come on bruv, we saw the screen shots, you begged for money and recharge cards, now that's something.

Shouldn't you have enrolled in this chivalrous scheme by PMB to ease your repulsive compulsive begging poor ass?

Hope that car isn't stolen bruv, I know beggars have this nasty habit of indulging in theft when their begging disorder is exposed.

I'd hate to see you behind bars for claiming ownership for a car you clearly can't afford, cos how can a guy who begs for recharge cards, and 5k from women afford an SUV? grin

Screenshots of me sending my acct num to someone has suddenly becomes "begging". grin Grandpa, take out your goggle's and wipe them of dirt lest it blinds your already cataract-infected eye-balls.
grin

I know the idea of young men being successful is quite alien to you seeing as you wasted more than a fraction of your youthful years filling up your bloated belly with amala, gbegiri, efo and ewedu which ended up leaving an amoeba looking more in-shape than your fat ass. gringrin

Stolen? Don't humour me. gringrin This car was shipped into naija from California. The dealer paid the due custom/immigration/import fees and I in-turn drove down to Ahoada where i paid for it in full.

Lemmie give you a hint, its hard work and a little "I.M" here and there wink. That's how at my age, I can afford to drive a decent car, its no biggie.
If ever you're in doubt, take your fat shiit stained ass to the EFCC/ICPC and report me! Or better yet take your ancient behind to the cemetery where your mates are and quit masturbatiing on my mentions. gringrin

I won't dignify a failure magnet like you with a mention in this lifetime, you earned this one on account of the new cuban-link I bought few weeks ago.

Just don't commit suicide upon seeing this: gringringringringrin

4 Likes

Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by teawhy2788(m): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
Pls,I'm confusing o! Is it d same registration of 500,000 graduates teachers that will be paid 23k or wch Npower 5k b dis?
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by joseph1832(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Muvacci:

Screenshots of me sending my acct num to someone has suddenly becomes "begging". grin Grandpa, take out your goggle's and wipe them of dirt lest it blinds your already cataract-infected eye-balls.
grin

I know the idea of young men being successful is quite alien to you seeing as you wasted more than a fraction of your youthful years filling up your bloated belly with amala, gbegiri, efo and ewedu which ended up leaving an amoeba looking more in-shape than your fat ass. gringrin

Stolen? Don't humour me. gringrin This car was shipped into naija from California. The dealer paid the due custom/immigration/import fees and I in-turn drove down to Ahoada where i paid for it in full.

Lemmie give you a hint, its hard work and a little "I.M" here and there wink. That's how at my age, I can afford to drive a decent car, its no biggie.
If ever you're in doubt, take your fat shiit stained ass to the EFCC/ICPC and report me! Or better yet take your ancient behind to the cemetery where your mates are and quit masturbatiing on my mentions. gringrin

I won't dignify a failure magnet like you with a mention in this lifetime, you earned this one on account of the new cuban-link I bought few weeks ago.

Just don't commit suicide upon seeing this: gringringringringrin
[size]LMFAO![/size]

Please endeavour to post pictures of the papers affirming you're the rightful owner of that car. Or forever be MUVA the beggar.

LMAO! This guy is hilarious.
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by joseph1832(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
teawhy2788:
Pls,I'm confusing o! Is it d same registration of 500,000 graduates teachers that will be paid 23k or wch Npower 5k b dis?
It's different. Though everyone who is currently unemployed is supposed to register for it on the same website.
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by AlphaDex: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
Joseph1832, you never asked that compulsive, backstabbing, psychopathic, beachcombing, nature's excessive redundancy if he was changing his SUV tyres right in the middle of the express way.

Poverty-enveloped, masquerading debauchee!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by joseph1832(m): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
AlphaDex:
Joseph 1832, you never asked that compulsive, backstabbing, psychopathic, beachcombing, nature's excessive redundancy if he was changing his SUV tyres right in the middle of the express way.

Poverty-enveloped, masquerading debauchee!!!!
Well, it's not my fault that he's stupid and thinks everybody is as disjointed as him.

I wonder why he didn't bother to post the car registration, engine and chasis number showing he's the owner. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria / 6 Things To Do When You Can't Get A Job - MUST READ / Cooking Gas Business Or Keke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.