Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. (10267 Views)

What Would You Do If You Attend A Burial Ceremony And This Happen (PHOTO) / Romade, Lolabbey & Tytylayor At The Bank / The Old Lady And The Bank Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by xynerio(m): 10:37am On Oct 02, 2009
We use to contribute in the bank whenever a staff relative died or sometimes when a staff is seriously sick. It has been happening since I came to that bank. We never knew that one of our security has been thinking of how to make money with that means. One day he came to our Head of Operation's office with a sad look and when she ask him what the problem is he said he will be leaving the bank for one week to bury his mother in-law. As the normal thing to do in the bank our H.O.P informed all the staff about the bad news and a lady who is also a staff brought out a list(that was her part in d contribution) going from office to office to collect money. We gathered up to N50,000 and gave it to him the next day. One week later he came back and told us all that happened. For like 5 months he forgot that he had given such excuse before, I believe he was broke and needed money badly. He came to our H.O.P office again with a sad look and when she asked him what the problem is, he had forgotten he had given an excuse of burial. He told her again ''madam my mother in-law is dead and I want to bury her since am her only daughter's husband''. My H.O.P was stunned and asked him'' how many mother in-law do u have? Where you not the one that said ur mother in-law died 5 months ago?'' and the man replied ''ehhh, I no no oh'' we all laugh our head off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by candylips(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2009
hahah na God catch am

1 Like

Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by clemcykul(f): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2009
lol

1 Like

Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by busybody20: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2009
xynerio:

We use to contribute in the bank whenever a staff relative died or sometimes when a staff is seriously sick. It has been happening since I came to that bank. We never knew that one of our security has been thinking of how to make money with that means. One day he came to our Head of Operation's office with a sad look and when she ask him what the problem is he said he will be leaving the bank for one week to bury his mother in-law. As the normal thing to do in the bank our H.O.P informed all the staff about the bad news and a lady who is also a staff brought out a list(that was her part in d contribution) going from office to office to collect money. We gathered up to N50,000 and gave it to him the next day. One week later he came back and told us all that happened. For like 5 months he forgot that he had given such excuse before, I believe he was broke and needed money badly. He came to our H.O.P office again with a sad look and when she asked him what the problem is, he had forgotten he had given an excuse of burial. He told her again ''madam my mother in-law is dead and I want to bury her since am her only daughter's husband''. My H.O.P was stunned and asked him'' how many mother in-law do u have? Where you not the one that said your mother in-law died 5 months ago?'' and the man replied ''ehhh, I no no oh'' we all laugh our head off.

lol grin

he should have said his 2nd mother in law that he had two wives now. . . grin
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by tytylayor: 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2009
omgeeeeeeeeeee! tell me dis is not a joke cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by Mrblazer(m): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2009
@tytylayor. No is not a joke it is romantic. Are u blind to know that this is a joke section?
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by Ben13: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2009
see this one o. . . u no fear sha
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by tytylayor: 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2009
no be him mouth hin use tlk, so i no blame am

@newbie, u don kolo sha, who coronate u? ask for direction b4 u miss road o
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by Ben13: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2009
the newbie don scatter the whole romance section with threads grin
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by Mrblazer(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2009
Who is the newbie? You watch your outflow of saliva.
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by tytylayor: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2009
lest it fall on ur dried skull, tnx
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by Ben13: 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2009
na the same newbie be that? helep me tell am to shift.
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by Mrblazer(m): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2009
Your guys are knaves.
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by romsky: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2009
blazer
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by tytylayor: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2009
jacket
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by Ben13: 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2009
the guy na swimmer ni?
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by sylve11: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2009
sharap! no be u? grin cool
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by candylips(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2009
sebi nayour great great greatest aunt them find for ethopia recently undecided
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by xynerio(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2009
Who are u refering to?
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by bashydemy(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2009
sylve
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by D1KeleVra(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2009
bash ali
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by sylve11: 11:26am On Oct 03, 2009
Mohammed better cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by dani1luv: 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2009
Babalawo nnko? undecided
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by romsky: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2009
Babalawo ko Babalola ni
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by dani1luv: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2009
childish talk!
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by romsky: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2009
pele gianpa
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by sylve11: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2009
tutlrss giapa grin cool
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by candylips(m): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2009
kai una don come piss for this thread undecided
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by dani1luv: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2009
Abeg drink the piss
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by candylips(m): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2009
piss
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by dani1luv: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2009
Yes piss

Nor be you post am first
Re: Burial Contribution In The Bank Turn Bad. by candylips(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2009
na una piss for this thread na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Memes For Wrestling Fans / Weird Facts 1 / Funny Pictures...add Yours Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.