Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos (25982 Views)

Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS / More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS / Soldiers Raid Cattle Thieves In Zamfara, Recovers Weapons (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by princemillla(m): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
The avengers have finally pave way for military to invade the entire Niger delta and check the activities of these bunkers. My brothers in the creek, sorry ooo..... Bad business grin

3 Likes

Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by pedel: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
Crocodile is smiling, Bunkerers are crying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by mrvitalis(m): 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
All I can see are lands very good for rice farming and enough water for irrigation undecided undecided

Why are we importing rice again??
Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by LydayBobo(m): 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
Am a PMB fan but I will only take him serious if he nab a high ranking Naval Officer. They're the real deal. All the small small guys are only stealing to survive the hardships. Arrest the koko and the rest will die naturally.
Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by tellwisdom: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
I can arrest these people with bare hands...Make una deploy soldiers to where the real bunkers are sad
Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by cockoduck: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
pedel:
Crocodile is smiling, Bunkerers are crying.
Rubbish, Propaganda everywhere,
Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
Can someone tell these Crocodile Smiling Soldiers that, It is Our Oyel.
Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by Mansongx(m): 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Igbo pygmies. Mtchew!

2 Likes

Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by Godbest(m): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
SURPRISE AS NIGER DELTA MONARCHS CALL CRIMINALS INNOCENT SCHOOL CHILDREN

I wishes to draw the attention of all good and patriotic citizens of our dear country to the headline of a story in one of our national dailies titled “Niger Delta monarchs seek release of 10 pupils”. This is a great disservice to Nigeria by the monarchs concerned.
First of all, I must commend the Honourable Minister of Petroleum Resources, Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu, for his frankness when he hosted the Niger Delta monarchs who visited him in his Abuja office.

The Honourable Minister was forthright when he told the monarchs and the stakeholders point blankly that there was nothing on ground in Niger Delta to justify the $40 billion dollars released to the Niger Delta in the last 10 years, tasking the people to first solve governance and transparency issue in terms of spending money before the release of further fund.

The above notwithstanding, my main concern in this write-up is about the way and manner the monarchs were demanding for the release of the so-called 10 “innocent” school children arrested by the Army on May 28 in Oporoza. This demand is gross embarrassing and unbecoming of the highly placed monarchs who were supposed to be reverence for peace, discipline and high level patriotism. It is shameful that the monarchs are now dubbing criminals and economic saboteurs “innocent school children”.

Nigerians are not dull as not to remember the circumstances surrounding the arrest and concrete evidence against the “10 innocent school boys” by the troops of Operation DELTA SAFE. The monarchs may be required to tell Nigerians what the innocent “school boys were doing around 2:00am in the creek with dangerous weapons that included dynamites on the day they were arrested.

It seems the whole scenario in the Niger Delta is getting clearer. Notable traditional rulers seemed to be sponsors and brain behind the Niger Delta Avengers and similar militant groups. No wonder over $40 billion dollars went down the drain in the last 10 years and the monarch, rather than condemning the illegal diversion of money meant for development in the region for private use, are there protecting the criminals.

No wonder then none of them could reply the Hon Minister of Petroleum Resources when he asked about the where about of all the money released to the Niger Delta in the past. Seems the monarchs’ visit to Abuja is another orchestration geared towards smarting for another bomber “harvest” from the Federal Government, which this time around is not going to be the business as usual especially now that the criminals in the name of avengers are blowing pipelines for over 1,447 times in this period, lowering oil prices in the market.

Our candid advice is for the monarchs in the region to call their sons and daughters in the business of crimes to order and stop this double standard approach to Nigerian problems. Era of sharing money meant for developmental projects in the region to palaces is gone. Dubbing these criminal “innocent school children” is criminal, misleading and falseful. A spade should be called a spade. The arrested men are criminals and economy saboteurs.
The so called monarch should stop insulting sensibility of the Nigerian people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
these are probably ppl who refused 2 settle which is y they r on display..what does weed have 2 do with bunkering??#teameyeservice
Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by Ivanlxi(m): 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
NAF been laying since 1880
Pictures of 2002
Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by agrovick(m): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
I don't understand, is the weed seller involved in bunkering as well?
Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by Ivanlxi(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
bugzygee:
these are probably ppl who refused 2 settle which is y they r on display..what does weed have 2 do with bunkering??#teameyeservice

eeee tire me ooooo
Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
If I were buhari I would leave the military there to deal with them.
Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by princemillla(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
The avengers have finally pave way for military to invade the entire Niger delta and check the activities of these bunkers. My brothers in the creek, sorry ooo..... Bad business grin[email][/email]

2 Likes

Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by ashjay001(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
DelGardo:
Where them dey...?

All the representatives of militants on Nairaland that have been mocking Buhari and Nigeria Army to "Come to the creek... make we see how far", please be informed that they are in the creeks now, so bring it on...

The president of a country represents the collective strength of the citizens. My president is not a coward.

Chill small, they will soon take up another position(come to our bedroom 1st) or start crying to ICC.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by hadaydhollarpo(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
NigerDeltans and oil bunkery is like rice and beans
Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by hadaydhollarpo(m): 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
agrovick:
I don't understand, is the weed seller involved in bunkering as well?
ehyaa..... Am sorry for that your chicken brain. Do you need a toddler to tell weed and other social vices are related?

2 Likes

Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by hadaydhollarpo(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
99% of the weeders are involve in one crime or the other.

2 Likes

Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by Perfecttouch(m): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Lol seriously you believe this arrested men are the avengers that has been bombing pipelines?
I didn't say that but I believe the real avengers too are stealing the oils and using their struggle to shield the stealing. All these ones are the petty scape goat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by 989900: 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
That 'igbo' can never be delivered complete . . . looks like it has been looted already.
Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by agrovick(m): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
hadaydhollarpo:

ehyaa..... Am sorry for that your chicken brain. Do you need a toddler to tell weed and other social vices are relations?
Smh! When people have access to cheap data, this is usually one of the attendant results. Before you jump into conclusions, ensure you have all the details rather than jumping upandan like someone with the behavioral characteristics of a monkey.
In case you do not know, weed happens to be ubiquitous in the riverine regions of the South South, It was more of a cultural shock to me in my early days there as I saw weed been smoked openly without the fear of being apprehended. Throughout my stay there, I never witnessed a weed smoker/seller arrested, hence my amazement.
Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by Oblang(m): 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Joel3:
...crocodile smile indeed. the military is only buyingin the media glory. the truth still remains government is on it knees.

Did I hear u say the govt is on its knee? They have no option than to embrace dialogue now, if they do anything stupid. I'm sure u heard what Bubu said abt them recently. Forget chest beating, they can never win a war against the NA.

3 Likes

Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by Joel3(m): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Oblang:

Did I hear u say the govt is on its knee? They have no option than to embrace dialogue now, if they do anything stupid. I'm sure u heard what Bubu said abt them recently. Forget chest beating, they can never win a war against the NA.
you sound like a kid. how do you intend to win the war? killing every Niger Delta on sights or going after the avengers?

the avengers only make attempt to see if the government will implement it request. which we all know the government and buharism we never agree to regionalisms or federalism.

so the world don't think the avengers never showed interest in dialogue. the dialogue will never work we all knows that. Niger Delta is about to be liberated from years of oppression.
Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by Oblang(m): 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
Joel3:
you sound like a kid. how do you intend to win the war? killing every Niger Delta on sights or going after the avengers?

the avengers only make attempt to see if the government will implement it request. which we all know the government and buharism we never agree to regionalisms or federalism.

so the world don't think the avengers never showed interest in dialogue. the dialogue will never work we all knows that. Niger Delta is about to be liberated from years of oppression.

Time will tell..
Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by mapet: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
what an apt code name - "Crocodile Smile"
Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by SuperS1Panther: 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nigerian Army is simply lying about conducting amphibious routine training.

They have started going after those miscreants codedly.
Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by harkynon(m): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
One should suspect the kotonou boat. It could be for the gangster king asari
Re: Oil Bunkerer Arrested As Soldiers Raid Criminals Hideouts In Niger Delta. Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
Crocodile smile indeed!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Says Lamido Is A "Sulking Skunk" To Whom Logic Means Nothing / Vigilante Leader, Victor Asikolo, Shot Dead In Delta State (Photo) / APC Senator, Ndume, Booed In Borno As The People Shout 'PDP Power!' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.