Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,028 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:41 AM

Cheating In Relationships: Who Is The More Culprit, The Guys Or The Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating In Relationships: Who Is The More Culprit, The Guys Or The Ladies? (899 Views)

Things Ladies Do When They Are Cheating In Relationship / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating In Relationships: Who Is The More Culprit, The Guys Or The Ladies? by donbenedict(m): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2016
Was arguing with my darling mhizsimi and she says guys are more of the culprits when it comes to cheating in relationships/marriages and I told her she shouldn't make me angry, Dat she is so wrong.

And I want to put this forth to you nairalanders, without sentiments, who do u think between genders cheat more in a relationship?

The guys?

Or the ladies...
Re: Cheating In Relationships: Who Is The More Culprit, The Guys Or The Ladies? by SweetieConstie(f): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2016
undecided tongue
Re: Cheating In Relationships: Who Is The More Culprit, The Guys Or The Ladies? by youngberry001(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2016
Guys now''''we the best about it cool
Re: Cheating In Relationships: Who Is The More Culprit, The Guys Or The Ladies? by falconey(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2016
guys in the stone age, now girls since they discovered they can enjoy sex too and also get paid for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating In Relationships: Who Is The More Culprit, The Guys Or The Ladies? by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 29, 2016
It is us oo
Re: Cheating In Relationships: Who Is The More Culprit, The Guys Or The Ladies? by pasqal09: 10:53am On Aug 29, 2016
does it matter who does it more?
Re: Cheating In Relationships: Who Is The More Culprit, The Guys Or The Ladies? by Emodeee: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
The guys. When a woman loves she loves for real. Even if a guy loves you, that wouldn't stop him from cheating but he would reserve you for marriage because you are the one he loves. You know we are moved by the things we see, my guy if you see fresh laps, u would wanna CUM on it na. Even money cannot make a woman cheat. She may extort other guys but she could still be faithful to her man.

1 Like

Re: Cheating In Relationships: Who Is The More Culprit, The Guys Or The Ladies? by BlackMbakara1(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
Who guys they use they cheat with? Abi those girls no get bobos for their lives?

Ask me again, will tell you girls as greed for luxury and "JT" are insatiable..."abuse" is also a factor that can make a girl cheat.
Re: Cheating In Relationships: Who Is The More Culprit, The Guys Or The Ladies? by Tyviv(f): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Emodeee:
The guys. When a woman loves she loves for real. Even if a guy loves you, that wouldn't stop him from cheating but he would reserve you for marriage because you are the one he loves. You know we are moved by the things we see, my guy if you see fresh laps, u would wanna CUM on it na. Even money cannot make a woman cheat. She may extort other guys but she could still be faithful to her man.
Very true... @ Op, guys cheat more in a relationship
Re: Cheating In Relationships: Who Is The More Culprit, The Guys Or The Ladies? by Tyviv(f): 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
smithsydny:
It is us oo
Abi cheesy
Re: Cheating In Relationships: Who Is The More Culprit, The Guys Or The Ladies? by paragon40(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Guys

1 Like

Re: Cheating In Relationships: Who Is The More Culprit, The Guys Or The Ladies? by rosieluv(f): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
guys cheat more

1 Like

Re: Cheating In Relationships: Who Is The More Culprit, The Guys Or The Ladies? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
Who else if not guys? angry

1 Like

Re: Cheating In Relationships: Who Is The More Culprit, The Guys Or The Ladies? by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 30, 2016
Tyviv:
Abi cheesy
yes nah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Lick You ( Females Only) / Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? / I Was Banned, Was Disgraced..worst Ever In My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.