Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,528 members, 7,770,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:45 AM

Online Researchers Wanted! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Researchers Wanted! (1518 Views)

Researchers Are Needed Nationwide! / Female Researchers Needed For Audits / Wanted Internet Researchers For A US Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Researchers Wanted! by IBEXY(m): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2016
Are you good at putting a list together from researching topics on the internet? Are you interested in earning around N3,000 for 3 to 4 hours work browsing the internet for original, interesting facts? Do you love finding out about unusual and interesting stuff? If yes, this is then for you.

The rules:

a) Your List must not be a verbatim copy and paste from the internet (we will check for this).
b) Choose any topic you like - it must be interesting!
c) You must include links to your sources/ references for Photos, videos etc We will be verifying these sources. You will not get paid if the source is not reputable of we do not find the material at the source designated. Also note that a source like Wikipedia will be highly valued more than an obscure blog.

d) The payments will be handsome for a task that will take you at most 3 to 4 hours of looking around the internet for good materials.
Topics

Topics can be anything:

a) Historical facts
b) People/ Celebrity
c) Educational articles
d) Music/ Movies
e) News items
f) You opinion on matters
g) Anything that is normally hidden that you feel people should know about

Example:
Take a look at this article on BBC about Countries that still eat Dog meat.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/33223450/why-the-uk-doesnt-eat-dog-meat-but-people-in-china-do
What can you create out of this? Can you make a presentation out of this?

What will you get?
a) You will get paid. Really great submissions can earn as much as N3,000. For 3 to 4 hours work!
b) If you own a website or a business, we will mention you as the source of the article (not guaranteed).

Now What?
If you think you are interested and can pull this off:

a) Check out the article on the BBC link above and produce a nice picture presentation out of it. You may use MS Word.
b) Feel free to get information/ photos/ videos etc from various other sources.
c) Submit your presentation to ibexy2005@yahoo.com
d) Caption your presentation thus: Presentation: Countries that eat Dog Meat

I will get back to you. Only outstanding contributors will be recruited. Note, this initial submission is a test and is NOT being paid for - unless you are recruited.

You will be judged on
a) Grammatical accuracy
b) Resourcefulness
c) Presentation Content
Re: Online Researchers Wanted! by IBEXY(m): 7:42am On Sep 01, 2016
This is still going on People.
Re: Online Researchers Wanted! by IBEXY(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
I am still looking for more people for this task. Good PowerPoint skill is a massive plus.
Re: Online Researchers Wanted! by solepager(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
How am i sure i'll get paid. Its not easy to use my brain to write articles. Besides how can hold you responsible for articles from me
Re: Online Researchers Wanted! by 1miccza: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
solepager:
How am i sure i'll get paid. Its not easy to use my brain to write articles. Besides how can hold you responsible for articles from me

Good question bro,we need answers...
Re: Online Researchers Wanted! by IBEXY(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
The terms will be laid out before you embark on any "paid" task.
There is always room to exit if you dont agree with the terms of the contract.
Rest assured this is not the first time I have recruited writers from Niaraland.
I have created whole sites using writers from nairaland and they were all paid.
Re: Online Researchers Wanted! by lecxis: 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
Am very much interested.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Employment For OND,HND And University Graduates At Nigerian Railway Corp / N-power Community Education, Let's Meet Here / New Form Of Job Scam using NERC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.