Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,199 members, 7,780,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:50 PM

Pls Answers Needed, Whenever I F*ck Her She Says...... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Answers Needed, Whenever I F*ck Her She Says...... (7705 Views)

SHAME!!!! Madam Forces House Girl To L!ck Her T0t0 / She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting / Girl Posted Picture Of Herself And A Guy Who Paid 10k To F*ck Her [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Answers Needed, Whenever I F*ck Her She Says...... by clickwtB(m): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2016
She is enjoying you and doesnt want to share! grin
Re: Pls Answers Needed, Whenever I F*ck Her She Says...... by gabi101(m): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
hmmm...probably shes tryn prolong the lives of other cheeks out there grin
Re: Pls Answers Needed, Whenever I F*ck Her She Says...... by JinX100: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
ShayGirl:

Chai, don't try me ooo...cheesycheesycheesy..
I bet u can't even stand it...walahi!!!gringringrin

Na mouth you get undecided undecided
When you face am... you will realize you have two mother tongues but speak one without understanding. grin grin grin
Re: Pls Answers Needed, Whenever I F*ck Her She Says...... by ShayGirl(f): 1:13am On Sep 03, 2016
JinX100:

Na mouth you get undecided undecided
When you face am... you will realize you have two mother tongues but speak one without understanding. grin grin grin

LOL...gringringrin
I rest my case ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke / Unclad Couple Caught Having Sex On Rooftop In Broad Daylight / Photos Of A Curvy Lady That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.