Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You (38538 Views)

NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction / Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 29, 2016

A top official of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), has threatened to expose Samson Siasia, if he continues to castigate the football house.

Siasia, who recently won bronze with Nigeria’s U-23 team at the 2016 Olympics, has said he is “done” working for Nigeria.

The coach revealed he has not been contacted by any staff of the Sports Ministry or Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), since he arrived from the Games.

“My next step is that I am done with Nigeria for now,” Siasia told Vanguard.

“You can’t keep going to a place where they don’t appreciate you. It does not worth it. Sometimes it is not about the money but the approach.

“They seem not to appreciate the sacrifices. I know how much I have sacrificed since the team began camping two years ago. How can you keep going to people who don’t appreciate you?

“It does not make sense, so I am done for now. I have to go somewhere else where they will appreciate what I have done and what I can do and pay me the respect that I deserve.”

In response, the unnamed official told OwnGoalNigeria.com:

“We have endured Siasia’s excesses, he knows we have our own side of the story he is telling to the press. He shouldn’t forget that our recent spate of failure to qualify for the Africa Cup of Nations was started by him.

“He is an ingrate, we gave him the chance to relaunch himself with the U-23s but he showed us he is still the same person, we know how some players were selected both for the Super Eagles in the two games he handled and also for the U23s, he should just keep shut.

“We have facts to show he was involved in some dealings that led to our failures at tournaments; as a matter of fact, go and ask any board member, we received more petitions about Siasia than any other coach, he knows it.

“If he doesn’t keep shut, we will shame him and end his coaching career, a team that should have won gold, he selected players based on favoritism and he wants us to celebrate bronze with him; we are wiser than that.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/29/youre-ingrate-will-expose-nff-fires-back-siasia/

1 Like

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Davash222(m): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2016
... a team that should have won gold, he selected players based
on favoritism and he wants us to celebrate bronze with him; we are
wiser than that.”

This NFF no come get shame again or what?

326 Likes 10 Shares

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by finalboss(m): 11:12am On Aug 29, 2016
shame

7 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2016
can they stop embarrassing us yet?

132 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by EHMIR(m): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2016
NFF and shamelessness be like ewa agayin and agege breadcheesy

useless set of people.

Abeggii

122 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by rayblast(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
Why wait until nw Nff? Confused set of people. D same person dat u claim cost us afcon ticket was d person u agree to lead us to a major tournament. Ori yin ti gbà le. Nff u r all madding ó. Waiting to see how u guys will end with Rohr!!!

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by admax(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
ok
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by veekid(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
NFF constituting public nuisance since 1900BC
Imagine they have no accommodation for the new appointed coach
Awon wayre 100%

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by metalDETECTED(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
Can we scrap this NFF, ask em all to go home and deal with FIFA's hammer. International Football is dead in Nigeria so what will we lose?

#ScrapNFFnow angry angry

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by adedayoa2(f): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
abeg I no dey put mouth for wetin I no know

2 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by agarawu23(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
Drama!

2 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by henrydadon(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
shameless set of people

at the mention of $360000 all of them are threatening each other

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by fulfillment2020(m): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
All these story na bobo juice, the Japanese man money still dey pain NFF officials. grin

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Zaikon(m): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
OK shame him shame yourself selfish set of pipo

11 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by listica(m): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Am just looking and smiling. Over to you John mikel obi

4 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Mrsagbovum: 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Na money matter ooo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by YungMillionaire: 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
shocked
Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by NameChecker: 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
I know it will come to this after that Japanese Surgeon's financial gift.

Meanwhile,
Have they paid him his 5 months salary?

42 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by shotin(m): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
NFF as it again, this people don't have an iota of shame.... u are a disgrace to NIGERIA as a whole....

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by collitexnaira(m): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bad belle make una free siasia

23 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Debaddest(m): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Call me BINGO or BUHARI (DOG) and give me meat make i chop...

After calling him ingrate or whatever, pay him his 5 months salary cos he worked for it

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by eleko1: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
. undecided undecided Thieves get mouth .The Beret,miSfit,hopeless minister DALONG must Go. Useless pipu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Omino: 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
Something is wrong somewhere with this NFF. .......End Time NFF

6 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by NOC1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
People will never understand what Oliseh suffered in the dirty hands of this NFF officials, today is Siasia's turn. #NFF Bunch of lunatics

61 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Philinho(m): 12:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
Fowl raking .shameless people

4 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by nerodenero: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
NFF is always at loggerheads with coaches.

Rohr, be prepared to suffer in the hands of these monsters but thank your God you're light-skinned!!!

The Amaju Pinnick led NFF is the worst so far. They should further confirm their failure by denying us qualification to Russia.

It's certain that they are still bitter over their inability to lay hands on the cash from the Japanese surgeon. Smart move by Siasia and Mikel.

Shame on NFF and that beret wearing "Olodo".

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by bejeria101(m): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Abeg shut up,na una money? Abi the man na nigerian japanese? Awon ode,we now knw wetin NFF dey do long throat for.

7 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Davash222:
... a team that should have won gold, he selected players based
on favoritism and he wants us to celebrate bronze with him; we are
wiser than that.”

This NFF no come get shame again or what?

Dey no get shame @ all.

I beg make Siasia run fast b4 dem go kill am as dem kill Amodu Shuaibu and Stephen Keshi.

13 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by RealSniper: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
Japanese Money Wey Dem No Chop Still Dey Pain NFF.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by chinnasa: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
You want us to celebrate bronze with you

Some Adults has lost it. cry

14 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You by PaulIdu: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
Is this how NFF will continue fighting with every single coach they hire. NFF needs to grow up

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament / Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia / "I Am 23, Not 40" - Victor Emenayo Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.