Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Scam Alert! WEGO Financial Is A Scam. Nairalanders And Facebook Users Beware. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam Alert! WEGO Financial Is A Scam. Nairalanders And Facebook Users Beware. (3058 Views)

Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" / Fake Website For MMM Nigeria- Users Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert! WEGO Financial Is A Scam. Nairalanders And Facebook Users Beware. by iksmoore(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2016
I stumbled into a facebook page called WEGO FINANCIAL -a Newyork based company. They claimed to be giving loans to Nigerians who wish to start business or expand their businesses . Out of curiosity I visited their web site www.wegofinancial.com as instructed, filled in the necessary info as requested, few days later , I got a text congratulating me of my loan approval. The text also instructed me to check my mail for their terms and condition. According to the mail, I was given 4% interest on the loan I applied for which was spread over some months. I saw that as mouth- watering compared to what banks collect as interest per annum.
I started doubting them when they ask me to pay 3% of the capital as processing fee, at that point I now understood their format. As guy man, I stop every conversation with them to share this with my fellow nairalanders to beware of these fake money lenders online so that gullible Nigerians will not fall prey especially now every dick and harry is looking for survival.
Lets keep exposing these fraudsters, this is their latest format. Lets spread this information

3 Likes

Re: Scam Alert! WEGO Financial Is A Scam. Nairalanders And Facebook Users Beware. by yemoxyl(m): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2016
OK
Re: Scam Alert! WEGO Financial Is A Scam. Nairalanders And Facebook Users Beware. by mamacharlie: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
Thank you for this post. I just filled out their form but I've not sent it. boys are not smilling o
Re: Scam Alert! WEGO Financial Is A Scam. Nairalanders And Facebook Users Beware. by Godwinben92: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
I saw a similar ad on facebook and this time it wego nigeria.i was a bit skeptical but thank God for this information.i wants to give a try though but let me see how it goes.

(1) (Reply)

Coconut Exporters Wanted / Ideas On What business To Invest on With 500k / Could Facebook Ads Be The Answer For Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.