Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) (39691 Views)

Gani Adams Rolling On The Floor In Church During Thanksgiving (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by timidapsin(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
The moment Ooni of Ife leads the worship service last Sunday!
i was amazed when i saw this

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB9ZHCnxBMM

watch directly from youtube=>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB9ZHCnxBMM

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by timidapsin(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by soberkid: 12:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT TO HIS MAJESTY, AS A TRUE SON OF YORUBALAND I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS IN ANYWAY AND I SEE IT AS DISRESPECT TO THE THRONE. THE OONI IS A "TRADITIONAL" RULER NOT A "RELIGIOUS" LEADER angry angry

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by veekid(m): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
Next
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by agarawu23(m): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
This man sha
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
Whoever crowned this charlatan & spoilt brat as the Ooni of ife is a bastard & a disgrace to the culture & tradition of the Yoruba land.

This is what happens when the stool is sold to the highest bidder.

Now, “Gboromidelerus of Jesus our saviour” - quote me & receive the flaming javelin of Ogun Lakaaye Oshimale straight to the heart.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
Our panel of judges from the other side, food don done.

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by NwaNimo1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
Confused Monarch...

11 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by Nellybank(m): 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
Just click 'Like' if u like Ooni more dan me

138 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by Rapmoney(m): 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
When will Africans take off the ill-fitting garments and robes of the white people?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by Adekorya: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
soberkid:
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT TO HIS MAJESTY, AS A TRUE SON OF YORUBALAND I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS IN ANYWAY AND I[b]SEE IT AS DISRESPECT TO THE THRONE.[/b] THE OONI IS A "TRADITIONAL" RULER NOT A "RELIGIOUS" RULER angry angry
That's exactly where you're missing it... This man is doing it the he want.... It's not that he rejected to dress like a real monarch, it's not that he refused to perform his duty as a King. One of the reason Africa is still behind, is because we always criticise someone for their own decision. He's an individual and he's allow to make his choices.

Is the throne Superior to his God?

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
soberkid:
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT TO HIS MAJESTY, AS A TRUE SON OF YORUBALAND I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS IN ANYWAY AND I SEE IT AS DISRESPECT TO THE THRONE. THE OONI IS A "TRADITIONAL" RULER NOT A "RELIGIOUS" RULER angry angry
this comment of yours correlates with the comment made by one of King David's wifes against King David's action of singing and dancing to God. She accused the king of condescension by dancing to God. And because of it, a malediction was placed on her.

Every one is equal in the sight of God. He is not signing for a fellow Human, but he is signing to God Almighty, who created Him, and the Heavens and The Earth. The King Of Kings!.

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
Traditionals have entered one chance in Ife wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

cool
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by konjinus(m): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
A traditional leader should be a custodian of customs and the traditional integrity of the land.

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by haxorDelite(m): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
let him just choose one now.. he can't eat his cake and have it

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by bunmibola(f): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
OK. Next
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by Jibabs2(m): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dis monarch dey like MTN(everywhere you go)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by RaeMystix: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
He ought to be told to have his hat removed. angry

8 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by ask4double(m): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Confused Monarch...
Anumpam....

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by yankeedude(m): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Is there anything like religious ruler? He is entitled to worship God in any religion he deems fit.
soberkid:
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT TO HIS MAJESTY, AS A TRUE SON OF YORUBALAND I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS IN ANYWAY AND I SEE IT AS DISRESPECT TO THE THRONE. THE OONI IS A "TRADITIONAL" RULER NOT A "RELIGIOUS" RULER angry angry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by eleko1: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
cool
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by 11cows4sale(m): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
This ooni don't care about d Yoruba diet,,,he is a modern day king,,lol

8 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by Kaira333: 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Machete with two faces wink

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by Odunharry(m): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Haters gonna hate...

Kabiesi o...
Ki Ade pe Lori..
Ki bata pe Lese...

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by hazyfm1: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by StMcOrdil(m): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nice piece

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
This Ooni Na end time Ooni with due respect to Yoruba traditional stool

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by Propene: 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is so wrong!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by atirolu(m): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
soberkid:

Hater spotted

They expect him to go to orunmila or songo to worship them

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by MandingoXXX: 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by mile12crises: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Rude boy king.......

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Tiv Brides In Their Costume / Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) / The Myth About Wall Geckos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.