Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,757 members, 7,798,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) (39677 Views)

Gani Adams Rolling On The Floor In Church During Thanksgiving (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by farem: 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
ooshinibos:
just to be clear , this is not Christian worship , this is Yoruba ariya dance , I did not hear the name of Jesus being magnified ..

I didn't bother to watch the video. But those who have been vociferous and thar have been calling for the Ooni head without the grasp of what the video is all about are rotten in their heads
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by xtervaganza(m): 1:15am On Aug 30, 2016
Lastine:

I can see you are a dumbass... I hope you are not visited with the wrath of God for saying that. All in the name of getting popularity, you wan end your life abruptly. Enjoy being dumb for life sha
dumbass? Coming from an eternal fool who believes in the bible that we all came from 2 white people and snakes and donkeys talk. And of course no evolution.

I'll gladly say youre the dumbass here, add to the fact that you're an oloriburuku.

What business have I got with your god? When my ancestors worshipped better gods and I was born to become whatever I like(God or anything). Why should I serve your fake God who wrote a book filled with lies and mistakes and contradictions?

You're the dumbest of all dumbass

Tw@t
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 30, 2016
SURElee:
So he sat down for praise and worship? He is now too big to stand to praise and worship God? Anyway not downloading any video.
yes. its right for him to sit down. he is an orisha. You dont expect the ooni to be dancing to a jewish religion worship song now. He is bigger than that.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by shiimah: 7:57am On Aug 30, 2016
Bolustic:
Our panel of judges from the other side, food don done.
Kikikikikikikiki Na laugh I laugh o before they will ban me again
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by RobinHez(m): 9:08am On Aug 30, 2016
" But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?"
Matthew 15:3

This king should just make his decision already!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by ooshinibos: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2016
farem:

I didn't bother to watch the video. But those who have been vociferous and thar have been calling for the Ooni head without the grasp of what the video is all about are rotten in their heads
he has the freedom to do what he wants ...freedom of religion included , we are even lucky he is not harden ritualist like the previous kings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by josite: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
this is a lesson to all.give unto ceasar what is ceasar.taditional tools are meant for traditionalists.if u take a traditional seat and start shouting jesus jesus jesus on same,you make the trditionalists un happy in their own domaain and the consequences will be grave.

having gone this far,the king should realise if he wants jesus,he has to leave the throne which in the fist place he doesnt need.

HE CANNOT SERVE 2 MASTERS AND BOTH MASTERS HE NOW PRETENDS SERVING ARE BOTH VERY VERY JEALOUS MASTERS,HE SHOULD TREAD SOFTLY SOFTLY O.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Leads In Worship In Church During Service (video) by Lastine: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2016
xtervaganza:
dumbass? Coming from an eternal fool who believes in the bible that we all came from 2 white people and snakes and donkeys talk. And of course no evolution.

I'll gladly say youre the dumbass here, add to the fact that you're an oloriburuku.

What business have I got with your god? When my ancestors worshipped better gods and I was born to become whatever I like(God or anything). Why should I serve your fake God who wrote a book filled with lies and mistakes and contradictions?

You're the dumbest of all dumbass

Tw@t

Enjoy being dumb for life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Myth About Wall Geckos / Izuchukwu Nwajiaku Dies In Malaysia (Eze Ndigbo 1 Of Malaysia) / Cultural Myths From Around Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.