Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,332 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? (1153 Views)

Am I Doing The Wrong Thing? / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? / Did I Do The Wrong Thing??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by samuel0425: 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
Good day pals.
Please I really want to get things clear.
I met this girl, in my school, we fell in love and started dating. We loved each other. Everything was going smoothly just like flavour said on his track tittle *wiser* featuring phyno and M I. So two months after. I stared notcing and observing some things. Such as, she is on a high demand, she always wants me to be the one paying her bills for her, and when I ask her about her parents she said must her parents do everything for her. That she have sibblings in other schools that do take cartar for. And she doesn't manage things. She will want to cook 3 to 4 different meals every week, and at my own expense. I tried talking to her that as a student. We are suppose to manage things. Even if we are been given millions by our parents. That we are not suppose to be cooking different meals at a spot. But she nag and arguee. Me am not that rich am a hustler on my own. I am the one taking care of myself in school. Am in my third year. And I have been thinking about life after school. I have tried everything within my powers to let her know that I can't fix her high end bills. But she will always arguee and nag. Don't get it twisted. Not like I don't do the thing I can for her. I do buy her provisions and some wears. But anytime she asks me for money. If I don't give it to her. She starts feeling bad that if I don't take care of her who will? . That she is my responsibility. That her parents must not be the ones to do everything for her. So me I have to think about my life as am in my early twenties. I wouldn't want to regret anything in future. I thought about so many things. I came up with a conclusion of breaking up with her. Which I just did. And now she is abusing me with all sort of words. My question is. Did I do the right thing or not?

But as for me. I think it is the right thing to do. ‎
Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by Davash222(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
See this one, you are still asking if you did the right thing?

No wonder why she used you for a long period of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by youngberry001(m): 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
Make ah gbansh dis chick finish i dey come Op.... !! tongue
Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by Nasa28(m): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
No.
but why wait till now??
were you hoping she will change
Some guys sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by macville2: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
oga u did the right thing. u are student like her she shouldn't be imposing that much on u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
You did the right thing. As young as she is, she's a liability. You feed yourself and she wants you to butter her... She's selfminded, selfish and foolish. (no apologies)

Can't she work to help herself. Calling herself your responsibility.. At her age, even presidents daughters are working in cofee shops and diff place arounds.. I mean the whites. She's shameless. You got rid of her and that's good.

Responsibility kor... As if you're her father, or you adopted her shiitty ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by samuel0425: 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nasa28:
No.

but why wait till now??

were you hoping she will change

Some guys sef
Yes bro. I was hoping and trying everything possible to change her.
Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by samuel0425: 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
macville2:
oga u did the right thing. u are student like her she shouldn't be imposing that much on u

I tried to explain that to her. But her response will be. Do I expect her to go and sleep with other guys? For help where as she have me as her bf.
Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by Davash222(m): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
... I do buy her provisions and some wears.
But anytime she asks me for money. If I don't give it to her. She
starts feeling bad that if I don't take care of her who will? . That
she is my responsibility. That her parents must not be the ones to
do everything for her.'

Your 'school-girlfriend' Is now your Responsibility?? Chai, some girls are cruel. Oloshos!!

God please keep this kinda girls away from me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by nancybrown(f): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
;DNoted...Noted...Noted...
Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
She's even hurling abuses.... Her True colors.
Please don't waste your time wondering if you did well.
You did the right thing. You got rid of a deadly leech.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by Davash222(m): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
samuel0425:

I tried to explain that to her. But her response will be. Do I expect her to go and sleep with other guys? For help where as she have me as her bf.

Tell her Yes!!

Use Tiwa and Tee Billz as your reference.
Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by samuel0425: 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
Davash222:
... I do buy her provisions and some wears.
But anytime she asks me for money. If I don't give it to her. She
starts feeling bad that if I don't take care of her who will? . That
she is my responsibility. That her parents must not be the ones to
do everything for her.'

Your 'school-girlfriend' Is now your Responsibility?? Chai, some girls are cruel. Oloshos!!

God please keep this kinda girls away from me.
Lols. Amen bro. Within 3month. I have spent more than 70k on her. And she is yet not satisfied. I tried my best to please while I advice her. But she wouldn't just change.
Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by samuel0425: 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
Davash222:

Tell her Yes!!

Use Tiwa and Tee Billz as your reference.

That wouldn't be necessary bro. Because I have broken up with her. And guess what? I don't feel hurt or heart broken. I feel relief.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
samuel0425:

Bro!!! She's plain stupid and lazy, everyone can sense that... Did you birth her? What does she do for you in return? Is her family poor?.. Even if her family is poor, its no reason to such a young student dry.

Liability

1 Like

Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
U already had ur fair share with her and I think tats enaf...

U did the right thing... Ditch anyone who cant help build ur empire. Besides, ur both still students, young and still exploring what so called "a better life"...

Move on joor.... grin

1 Like

Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by ifex370(m): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
For this buhari economy.. She go even pay me wetin I spend
Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by samuel0425: 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Bro!!! She's plain stupid and lazy, everyone can sense that... Did you birth her? What does she do for you in return? Is her family poor?.. Even if her family is poor, its no reason to such a young student dry.

Liability

I can't say that her parents / family is poor. They are balanced. The dad has his own buildings and has two cars. So I doubt if they are poor. I don't really know what's her reason.
Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by samuel0425: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
ifex370:
For this buhari economy.. She go even pay me wetin I spend
lols
Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by ifex370(m): 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U did the right thing... Ditch anyone who cant help build ur empire. Besides, ur both still students, young and still exploring what so called "a better life"...

Move on joor.... grin

That fair share is not even enough.. Did she not enjoy the lashing?
Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by samuel0425: 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Move on joor.... grin
thanks
Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
samuel0425:

I can't say that her parents / family is poor. They are balanced. The dad has his own buildings and has two cars. So I doubt if they are poor. I don't really know what's her reason.
See? She's either an agent of the devil sent to suck you dry. I read that you spent close to 70k oh her but yet she isn't satisfied? What more does she want? You did the right thing
Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by samuel0425: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
NevetsIbot:
See? She's either an agent of the devil sent to suck you dry. I read that you spent close to 70k oh her but yet she isn't satisfied? What more does she want? You did the right thing
Yes bro! And that's a rough estimate. Because if am to calculate everything it's more than 70k. I feel relief and free.
Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by tellwisdom: 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
You did well bro...She's just out there to ruin you, and when shes done, she heads to another victim.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by samuel0425: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
tellwisdom:
You did well bro...She's just out there to ruin you, and when shes done, she heads to another victim.
Thanks
Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
samuel0425:

Yes bro! And that's a rough estimate. Because if am to calculate everything it's more than 70k. I feel relief and free.
You see? Relief. That's good. Enjoy life bro
Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by samuel0425: 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
NevetsIbot:
You see? Relief. That's good. Enjoy life bro

Thanks bro. I just needed to be convinced that I did the right thing
Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by IamLEGEND1: 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
70k in three months.
na my total expenses in a year be that, my tuition & registration fees included.
And she dey complain on top everything.
that Girl don use your sense wipe floor finish.
Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by samuel0425: 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
70k in three months.
na my total expenses in a year be that, my tuition & registration fees included.
And she dey complain on top everything.
that Girl don use your sense wipe floor finish.

Lols. Na she didn't. I wasn't hypnotised when I was spending all that money. I was just doing it to please her in my own little way. But it wasn't enough for her. She need more than that. Which I cannot do.
Re: Did I Do The Wrong Thing Breaking Up With Her? by NevetsIbot(m): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
samuel0425:

Thanks bro. I just needed to be convinced that I did the right thing
Next time you wanna spend money.. I'm here ehn cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice A Brother / My Bestfriend Wants To Call Off His Wedding, What Should I Tell Him / Nachitech Oilfield Services Has Immediate Need To Fill Many Job Positions. Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.