Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Lawyer, Ken Atsuete Murdered In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer, Ken Atsuete Murdered In Rivers (23262 Views)

Corpse Of APC Lawyer Ken Atsuwete Murdered In Rivers Heads Home 4 Burial(pics / How APC Blames Wike, PDP For Murder Of Activist Lawyer Ken Atsuete / Amaechi, Wike, Peter Odili Are All Culpable In The Death Of Ken Atsuete (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lawyer, Ken Atsuete Murdered In Rivers by lyricalpontiff(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
We know his killers, I'm sure that his blood will hang on the sick soul of rivers state. God please revenge for us!!!!

Re: Lawyer, Ken Atsuete Murdered In Rivers by bakila: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Yehman:
˙˙ʞɔɐq ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ
uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝןd noʎ uɐɔ
'noʎ uɹǝɔuoɔ ʇ,usǝop
ʇɐɥʇ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos pɐǝɹ oʇ
ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ ƃuıuɹnʇ uı
pǝpǝǝɔɔns ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ʇɐɥʇ ʍou
Now that you just suffered yourself to turn your phone inside-out to type something that I can read without turning my laptop in any unusual, what have you achieved?

Re: Lawyer, Ken Atsuete Murdered In Rivers by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Clerverly:
Wike and Sharing of blood lipsrsealed
Na who be this one
Re: Lawyer, Ken Atsuete Murdered In Rivers by samtee37(m): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
NCAN food Don ready... Come and see oooo.. Afonjas Don do am agina >: shocked
Re: Lawyer, Ken Atsuete Murdered In Rivers by osesology(m): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
Yehman:
˙˙ʞɔɐq ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝןd noʎ uɐɔ 'noʎ uɹǝɔuoɔ ʇ,usǝop ʇɐɥʇ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos pɐǝɹ oʇ ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ ƃuıuɹnʇ uı pǝpǝǝɔɔns ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ʇɐɥʇ ʍou
Guy, you no just well at all...sick head.

Re: Lawyer, Ken Atsuete Murdered In Rivers by doctokwus: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
A president sits unconcerned as a governor runs a state aground,killings,maimings,wud not allow peaceful elections and procures his own judgements.
Is it till Amaechi is targetted b4 PMB wud know he has ro declare a state of emergency in Rivers state ?
That state under Wike has failed and shud av been taken over long ago.

Re: Lawyer, Ken Atsuete Murdered In Rivers by cktheluckyman: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
doctokwus:
A president sits unconcerned as a governor runs a state aground,killings,maimings,wud not allow peaceful elections and procures his own judgements.
Is it till Amaechi is targetted b4 PMB wud know he has ro declare a state of emergency in Rivers state ?
That state under Wike has failed and shud av been taken over long ago.

Buhari is the C-in-C of the armed forces and not Wike!!! It is his responsibility to keep the state safe.BTW the President does not have the powers to declare SOE in any state without approval from 2/3 of the NASS.Nyesom Wike will be Governor till 2023 and there is nothing you can do about it tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Lawyer, Ken Atsuete Murdered In Rivers by ArcTammy: 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
wike killing rivers people since 29th of May, 2015.
Re: Lawyer, Ken Atsuete Murdered In Rivers by alabijohn: 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
Haba! what are we turning this land to? Why killing fellow human beings because of position and money, things that are transient.
May God have mercy upon us in this country.
Re: Lawyer, Ken Atsuete Murdered In Rivers by vivavik(f): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
This spate of killing is gradually cropping up in Rivers again, God help us o.
Re: Lawyer, Ken Atsuete Murdered In Rivers by Rexmarysweet(m): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
OVER TO YOU NIGERIAN BAR ASSOCIATION. RIVERS STATE IS SAFE AND ONE OF YOU WAS YESTERDAY GUNNED DOWN.

RIP KEN
Re: Lawyer, Ken Atsuete Murdered In Rivers by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
what kind of dirty game is this,the last time this man spoke on channels TV he sounded intelligent to me
RIP
Another woman made a widow¡¿

Re: Lawyer, Ken Atsuete Murdered In Rivers by Btruth: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
....but why? . This couldn't be because of politics I think.
Re: Lawyer, Ken Atsuete Murdered In Rivers by higherpower: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
Rapmoney:
Chai! Who did it?

As if u don't know!!!
Re: Lawyer, Ken Atsuete Murdered In Rivers by collinometricx: 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=gryhusky post=48896892]Most;-> did u even attended primary school? Just asking... #team_COLLINOMICX
Re: Lawyer, Ken Atsuete Murdered In Rivers by lielbree: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
Chai chai chai! Who did this to this man ohh?

Rip my learned friend
Re: Lawyer, Ken Atsuete Murdered In Rivers by mikolo80: 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
mrdeey:
People that have to kill another to forge ahead have succumbed to the fact that ones the person is alive they can't win. it is the highest form of cowardice. I hope the perpetrators of this heinous crime can now Sleep.
RIP Learned one.
he's dead
They're winning
Next time he should take precautions

'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki / Boko Haram, ISWAP In Mass Recruitment Of Bandits / Atiku: Tinubu Wanted To Be My Running Mate On A Muslim-Muslim Ticket In 2007