Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,294 members, 7,780,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:35 PM

I Can't Wait To Marry Again -- Tonto Dikeh-churchill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Wait To Marry Again -- Tonto Dikeh-churchill (1589 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Squatted In My House After We Married" / Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos / Tonto Dikeh Churchill Poses With Her Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Wait To Marry Again -- Tonto Dikeh-churchill by TunezMediaTV: 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
Actress Tonto Dikeh Churchill, is currently one of Nollywood’s happiest woman and mother as her marriage just hit the one year mark.

Tonto who was once notorious for her unending controversies has evolved within a short time frame, to an adorable wife, role model and a mother that has become the envy of many.

The actress could not hide her joy as she gushed about her husband who has continued to shower her with real love without hurting her with her past.

Today makes it exactly one year of their marriage which took place Saturday August 29, 2015 at Port Harcourt and Tonto says she can't wait to marry him again.

She wrote:
“How time flies when you are in Love and having fun with your Soul-Mate. It's been a Splendid 1year of being your Wife. I am lost for words to describe how I feel about you MY BABY.You have been A great friend and thought my that friendship isn't measured by how long you've known each other BUT how beautiful Life has been knowing you are part of their Life. My Life has been greatly decorated since I met you, you strive for me to be a better person everyday of your life and that's something that amazes me.

“I deserve you, I deserve all of the Love, Care & friendship we Share..I deserve the Life I have with you, we are blessing to each other. Thank you for being My Man, I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK.You are my Sunshine and my Everything. Loving you is like Food to my Soul. I appreciate you my KINGKONG. Happy Anniversary baby and many more years together. Can’t wait to marry you again before God.”

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/i-cant-wait-to-marry-again-tonto-dikeh.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe Ishilove

1 Like

Re: I Can't Wait To Marry Again -- Tonto Dikeh-churchill by ademiD(f): 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
happy anniversary
Re: I Can't Wait To Marry Again -- Tonto Dikeh-churchill by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
I hate to admit it but OP, u pulled off a good one with the subject. Happy Anniversary to the lovely couple.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Wait To Marry Again -- Tonto Dikeh-churchill by Airforce1(m): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
thank God not what I thought

May God continue to bless your marriage Tonto
grin
Re: I Can't Wait To Marry Again -- Tonto Dikeh-churchill by rattlesnake(m): 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
She is desperate and I don't trust her gabbiness
Re: I Can't Wait To Marry Again -- Tonto Dikeh-churchill by Julietcutie(f): 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Happy Anniversary
Re: I Can't Wait To Marry Again -- Tonto Dikeh-churchill by LesbianBoy(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
That's so sweet angry
Re: I Can't Wait To Marry Again -- Tonto Dikeh-churchill by LesbianBoy(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
Airforce1:

God continue bless your marriage Tonto
grin

shocked shocked angry angry

Go school you nor gree go, you say na music you wan do now...

1 Like

Re: I Can't Wait To Marry Again -- Tonto Dikeh-churchill by veekid(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nairaland acclaimed wife
Re: I Can't Wait To Marry Again -- Tonto Dikeh-churchill by Airforce1(m): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
LesbianBoy:

shocked shocked angry angry

Go school you nor gree go, you say na music you wan do now...

you not so intelligent enough else you for know sey na mistake cheesy cheesy
Re: I Can't Wait To Marry Again -- Tonto Dikeh-churchill by LesbianBoy(m): 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
Airforce1:

you not so intelligent enough else you for know sey na mistake cheesy cheesy

You and buhari no difference else you for know say na joke I dey!

(1) (Reply)

Female Singer Almost Dressed Unclad On Stage To Entertain People / Lady Responsile For Tonto Dikeh Marriage Crash - 2349ja.com / Kiss Daniel Signs First Multi- Million Naira Endorsement Dea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.