Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos (35428 Views)

Would You Buy This Joystick & Butt-Shaped Car? (Photos) / Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) / A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by BABANGBALI: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
eleko1:
sad EMBER To REMEMBER embarassed sad singing Ebenezer Obey music" Anjade lo loni Eledumare.Jijade Wa maje apade agbako.Oun ti A o je la WA lo baba,Maje a Pade ohun ti o je WA embarassed
mukina2 see dis guy dey use him native language to abuse you and lalasticlala
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by Heineken(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
dominique:
Occupational hazard sad
serious one. May God save us
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by AwesomeHIM: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Negligence of the highest order!

May he find rest in God. amen
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by olumaxi(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Sijo01:
May his soul rest in peace.
read b4 u comment
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by eleko1: 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
angry angry angry .
BABANGBALI:
mukina2 see dis guy dey use him native language to abuse you and lalasticlala
undecided undecided sad
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by sheddy111(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
RIP
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by BABANGBALI: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
eleko1:
angry angry angry . undecided undecided sad
it have tey you chop ban,I dey cook one for you tongue grin tongue
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by IamLEGEND1: 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Donmams:
Thank God no be Dangote Truck.
Your logic is flawless.
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by konjinus(m): 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nawa
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by toprealman: 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
his roadside workshop you mean? Shame to our government.
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by eleko1: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
BABANGBALI:
it have tey you chop ban,I dey cook one for you tongue grin tongue
make I call Mynd. .... angry grin angry angry angry for u undecided
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by satowind(m): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
africanjink:
RIP lack of safety
How is dat lack of safety? He was working in his shop
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by yommyuk: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
Health and safety measures in the work place/ business premises are alien to the Nigerian environment.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by sushieater: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
Good lord! Feels like I'm watching the movie Final Destination All over again.
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by Sijo01(f): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
olumaxi:
read b4 u comment

Read/observe before you quote me.
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by mamajaz(f): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
free2ryhme:
RIP,

This happens when you work without proper safety caution
See judgement!
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by oomicky: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is really bad, wow
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
The background, that woman and her kids.this sure looks like a residential area.Those trucks are killer trucks. u dey on top heavy duty and u go dey speed. sad. may , God comfort the family
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by Nathkem01(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
Baba nla Set up, see d way d truck press hamm RIP bro kasali
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by Tedoscar: 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
May his soul rest in peace Amen
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by wiloy2k8(m): 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
this is bad
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by Mazeed(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
So so egregious, May Allah give him whatever he deserves
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by crystar: 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
I don't know if am the only one seeing or noticing this strange sight. I can't seem to find the car the Dead Mechanic was working on, instead it's him and the lorry that killed him. People I don't understand how he got under the tires of the lorry without the sight of a car, as reported that he was working on leading to is untimely death.
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by sportman117: 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
RIP to the dead....life goes on
[url]NaijaBet.com[/url]
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by BABANGBALI: 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
eleko1:
make I call Mynd. .... angry grin angry angry angry for u undecided
who he epp?
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by Chukzyfcb(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
omojoshy:
Death will come WHEN and HOW it's destined to come.

May God protect and safe us from untimely death as we approach the EMBER months and beyond.

'Like' if you say Amen.

whenever it is death, that's when people remember destiny but when it comes to success you remember it's hard work. oga, God didn't destine anybody to die Like this, let's stop this common saying of destiny this destiny that.
this man died here simply by someone else's choice, he wouldn't had died if that driver was more watchful. God NEVER destined us to die this way prematurely. lf he had become a multimillionaire, I am sure nobody wukk say it's destiby that made him rich. jez saying

2 Likes

Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by Chukzyfcb(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
omojoshy:

May God protect and safe us from untimely death as we approach the EMBER months and beyond.

'Like' if you say Amen.

whenever it is death, that's when people remember destiny but when it comes to success you remember it's hard work. oga, God didn't destine anybody to die Like this, let's stop this common saying of destiny this destiny that.
this man died here simply by someone else's choice, he wouldn't had died if that driver was more watchful. God NEVER destined us to die this way prematurely. lf he had become a multimillionaire, I am sure nobody wukk say it's destiby that made him rich. jez saying
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by lawalosky(m): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
end time accident, RIB bro
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by abbeylincon23: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
ha GOD...hmmm may his soul rip
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by malikombi(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
So sad.....how I wish human being has 7 lives as in cats
Re: Mechanic Crushed To Death By Truck In Onitsha While Working On A Car -. Photos by coolniyi99(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
omojoshy:

'Like' if you say Amen.

There's nothing like destiny to come.....the only place where destiny counts is when you tow a path that has been predefined.

But the choice to weather or not to tread on that path is yours to make

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Okada Rider Carrying 9 Passengers On One Bike / How much does it cost to renew car papers in your state - 2019 / My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.