Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Anticipation-talk About Movie That Has New Seasons Coming Up!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anticipation-talk About Movie That Has New Seasons Coming Up!! (458 Views)

Mtn Allegedly Pulls Out Of Project Fame West Africa, After 9 Seasons / Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te / What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anticipation-talk About Movie That Has New Seasons Coming Up!! by figolee(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
I for one love all types of movies romance, romcom, sci-fi and what have you. All through the year we have gotten amazing series that have gone on breaks most of which are to resume next month or by the end of the year with new seasons. Let's talk about movies like:
Quantico
Blindspot
Flash
Legends of tomorrow
Chicago Med
Chicago Pd
Chicago Fire
Shadow Hunters
The Blacklist and others

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji, Chioma Akpotha Endorse 93 Days / Video: My First Time With My Boyfriend - Hot Latest Movies / Dae Dae Feature Young Thug & Young M.A – ‘spend It (remix)’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.