Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,292 members, 7,780,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:26 PM

Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari (27914 Views)

Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / 'Some Women Roll Their Eyeballs To Entice Me' - Anthony Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
cool..

I WILL WAITE FOR THE ### MY OPEN LETTER WAS FORGED ### Version of the letter before I comment !!! grin grin grin

IS VERY HARD TO BELIEVE THE NIGERIA PRESS THESE DAYS ! cool

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by wristbangle: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
The man has spoken well.
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by deebrain(m): 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Keneking:
Source, but this is BOMB grin grin grin

1. "You and your party promised to lead the masses to the Promised Land." Agreed. shocked
2. "On this same score, please instruct your ministers, and insist that they be sincere and polite at those town meetings." Agreed. shocked
3. "You will need to take a critical look at the manner of appointments you have been making." Agreed. shocked
4. "You know quite well that some of the officials of your administration served in previous dispensations." Agreed. shocked
5. "On education, recent appointments you have made in the education sector raise a question: have you really appointed the best?" Agreed. shocked
6. "No political party in Nigeria has a monopoly of looters." Agreed. grin
7. "Remember that you cannot put a crown on your head. It is the people who put it on you." Agreed. wink

I agree with you Sir. You have spoken the minds of a few Nigerians. God Bless You. Amen.

PMB claims to have a listening ear. Oya, listen and do the needful.

Begin by sacking the entire economic management team including Emefiele shocked
Next, is to appoint fresh hands to manage our economy angry
Useless APC government

KINDLY DESIST FROM EXPOSING THE PRIVATES OF ANIMALS WHILE MAKING REMARKS ON NAIRALAND.

BE DESCENT.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Fran6ik: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
He has spoken our mind... ndi ichie kwenu
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by cktheluckyman: 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
claremont:
It seems the easiest way to get 'likes' on Nairaland is to openly insult the President, a man old enough to be the Father/Grandfather of the same people insulting him. I'm shocked that female Nairalanders are joining in this disturbing thread, every front page of Nairaland is filled with people insulting a man older than them 3 times over.

You can disagree without being disagreeable. Argue against his policies constructively, leave the barely-lettered, unemployable males and un-marriageable, uncouth females to trade insults among themselves.
You mean an old illiterate fool who forged Waec certificate to enlist into the army? Buhari is a fraudster and deserves no respect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by insomnia1234: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nice one. But Oga Cardinal wait for your probe, you will start hearing now that Okogie got 250 million from dasuki, because that is the only response APC has to criticism.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by insomnia1234: 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
benueguy:
[s][/s]
Wake up, it is called KARMA

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by agwom(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Poverty can not stop you from singing praises to the lord your God..

watch this video below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ude9DaBbEw
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Armstrong34(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Now Dis man's life is in danger for saying d truthcheesy I jus pway jagaban,rochas,amaechi,d wicked wike n co do not remember himcheesy
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by ShootToKill: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dullhari is not literate enough to understand what is written in that letter.
If anyone thinks the abookis came power to make nigeria better, then that person must be joking with common sense.

Abooki that will stifle southern development to allow for north to catch up in 1 million years. Moronudeens full the country sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by fixedhollies(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
@claramont keep quiet. Nigerians are hungry u are talking about age or grandfather. When he knows he is not capable he ought to stay at home and watch! A single blade is now #20.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by canDy4eva(f): 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
There r better ways to address mr president other than calling him dumb or sensless. If you read properly the cardinal never called him names. If you stand face to face with mr president can u call him by name not to talk of calling him dumb. Its pity sha. The only thing you owe him and your country is prayers believe it or not.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by anytexy: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Did he write a letter to jonathan to save when oil was 100 dollars...please face your missionary job..save souls...leave politics!!!
YOU NEED DELIVERANC

q

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by abumeinben(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
claremont:
It seems the easiest way to get 'likes' on Nairaland is to openly insult the President, a man old enough to be the Father/Grandfather of the same people insulting him. I'm shocked that female Nairalanders are joining in this disturbing thread, every front page of Nairaland is filled with people insulting a man older than them 3 times over.

You can disagree without being disagreeable. Argue against his policies constructively, leave the barely-lettered, unemployable males and un-marriageable, uncouth females to trade insults among themselves.

I don't think you understand what's going on in the country . I wanna guess you still staying under your parents roof, with pocket money. If you want hatred, kindly laud Buhari before business owners around yoy

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by julimax(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Did you show same understanding for Jonathan?
claremont:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by anytexy: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Did he write a letter to jonathan to save when oil was 100 dollars...please face your missionary job..save souls...leave politics!!!
YOU NEED DELIVERANC

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by poseidon12: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Excellent advise from the respected Cardinal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by enigmagu1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
them say na cartoon baba the read for facebook.. he will nt see this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Thanks Cardinal.......you hit the nail in the head.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by 4wrd9ja: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Y
you can't eat your cake and have it,it was your party through the governors that every revenue must be shared according to the law and the man simply obeyed the law, with the share of the fg he paid subsidies and ensure you don't buy fuel at 145 built infrastructure e.g railways, buhari just commissioned. I am not his fan because he was weak but I hate liars and hypocrites and that s what APC represent s

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Sam0(m): 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
mazichika:
Will the dullard even read this? I guessed no!

His brain is as empty as an empty hall.

if you dont have any meaningful comment to make why dont you shut your mouth.
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Engnrcollins(m): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
Well said and articulated. You are really a man of intergrity and i believe some priests will make sense out of this your letter.

It's high time Buhari and his ministers do something about this our dwindling economy before hunger hit the whole of Nigeria like volcanic erruption.

Eating 2 meals a day is now a great feet.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Octofirm: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wise words sir. May the Lord give our leaders wisdom to hear the cry of their subjects and minds & hearts for the people. Amen !!!!!!
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Barthoon: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
claremont:

Why contest for public office if you don't want to be insulted knowing fully well that you cannot satisfy everybody no matter how good you're.
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
Keneking:
Source, but this is BOMB grin grin grin

PMB claims to have a listening ear. Oya, listen and do the needful.

angry

Haba Oga Kene!! which ear you deh talk about?
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by anonimi: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
finalboss:
Mr. President, if you want to leave a credible legacy come 2019

Who said the man is leaving in 2019?
We have another Mugabe in our hands oh.
So fellow citizens be ready for the eternal journey of change chain.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3780335_mugabe_jpegb6d6da38e8b22a0fc4198629955fb6f1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by magoo10(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
I just hope efcc won't come after him
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Goodluck1111(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
[/s][s][/color][color=#990000]....,..... ewu, olodo , goat
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Tafida12(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
He is trying his best in terms of security don't you see

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
Abeymills:
Sir God will continue 2 Grant u more grace 4 standing 4 d truth unlike dat fake mbaka saying rubish when herdsmen kill in enugu n kaduna he did not condem dat
when someone says things that pleases ur bias it bcoms the truth but anyone that negates that bcoms a liar and fake. The cardinal said he should take it easy it corrupt politician until proven guilty, we all know how these criminals have sabotaged the system for their advantage. Saraki's case is a case handy on what extent politicians can go to remain with their loots. I respect the cardinal but to take everything he said hook, line and sinker is foolhardy of me. I really don't think the president has been fighting corrupt politicians from PDP alone, Dasuki is not from PDP. If you have facts of corruption against APC members channel ur evidence to the appropriate authority for investigation.
Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
canDy4eva:
There r better ways to address mr president other than calling him dumb or sensless. If you read properly the cardinal never called him names. If you stand face to face with mr president can u call him by name not to talk of calling him dumb. Its pity sha. The only thing you owe him and your country is prayers believe it or not.

OK SIR, As for me I apologise.

I will never call the Dumb President a Dullard again.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari by arabbunkum: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
Words of wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Job: Kenyan Jesus Deportation Hoax / Pastor Nike Adeyemi Dancing Zanku And Leg Work / Hilarious Church Poster (pics And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.