Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:14 AM

Upcoming Artist Albums Marketer And Music Artist Promotion - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artist Albums Marketer And Music Artist Promotion (528 Views)

7 Most Anticipated Debut Albums In 2018 / Seven Most Anticipated Albums Of 2017 / Brand Marketer And Music Promoter Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Artist Albums Marketer And Music Artist Promotion by viraso216: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
Get Familiar With One Of Alaba Market's Finest Promoters, JP Production - Be it iTunes, Spinlet and the rest, the contributions of Alaba Market to the growth of Artistes and their music can never be over-emphasised and even though little recognition is given to these dedicated group of music promoters and marketers, the hype just never stops!Of particular recognition is JP Production, a hardworking young man who has developed a blooming career in the music industry in West Africa. JP Production started operating in 2010, marketing and promoting music by mixing tapes both in Ghana and Nigeria though stationed in Alaba Market, Lagos. Since its inception, JP Production has copped the award for 'Best Artiste Promoter' at Gbedu Awards 2012 and has worked with personalities such as 2face Idibia, Timaya, WIZ KID ,Davido, NPZ, KCEE , 2JRAW , Terry Tha Rapman, Chuddy K, Olamide, ORITSE FEMI ,Yung6ix, DJ XCLUSIVE ,Selebobo, MC GALLAXY ,JMartins, Waconzy ,NEDAN and more as well as marketed albums for varying personalities in the music Industry.

Apart from mixing tapes and distributing, JP Production also does Street Mixtape Promotions, Online Promotions, Company and Personality branding via TV and Radio links.

JP Production is clearly an example of many young, successful and 'sharp' promoters in the game.

For more info:

CONTACT STREET TEAM ON
@STREET_MIXTAPE 08134603897

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Artist Albums Marketer And Music Artist Promotion by ukohasochima(m): 1:26am On Aug 30, 2016
Truly. I really ready need help from any body who can help me. I no music. Is a goddest. She.chose who to follow. Her. But I been chosen I. Have don a lot of songs. Videos. Still no connection. If the maketer will jst market my song and did not even give me anything I wil be more hapi self cos I wanna make the name that's all I want not the money. Plz.help

(1) (Reply)

If You Smoke W*#d Download This Track And Listen In Your Special Moment / Naijaloaded New Latest Artist Fem'co Ft.k9+tipsy & Olumix_dance It / “Friend’n” By Donny Willoh Captivates Audiences With Rap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.