Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:58 PM

Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless (112605 Views)

Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by contactmorak: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Prostitut!on seems to be the a thriving business for ladies across the world nowadays with the advent of social media. They don’t have to parade their flesh in the cold streets while engaging law enforcers in running battles.Nowadays, prostitututes sell their flesh online and they are just a call away. Obtained by Tori blog, here’s a leaked Whatsapp conversation between a prostitute and a client that will leave you speechless. See it below..

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/leaked-conversation-between-prostitute.html

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by contactmorak: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
. Nawa

SEE THE UNEDITED EXPLICIT CONVERSATIONS HERE » http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/leaked-conversation-between-prostitute.html

2 Shares

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by contactmorak: 3:45pm On Aug 29, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by cruzita(f): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
womanhood don suffer

chai

163 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by lieNEWS: 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
35k far a night. undecided.

Is the hole gold plated

423 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wow...no be new thing na Op... BTW ts not making me speechless o...I can still talk wella...grin

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
See as the guy dey price punna like say na crayfish he wan buy..Lol..

All these oloshos sef una nor dey fear God? So if person give you 35k for this buhari regime, for just 2 rounds, u go collect am? undecided

2 rounds? Not even 15 rounds?

Tee Dobuyu Hoe ( TWO)... cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4169876_3688615brucejpegd17732517de63fefb48cf4c32a254d46_jpeg20644c20f2b05150adab47f91954d201

grin

564 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
lieNEWS:
35k far a night. undecided.

Is the hole gold plated

I wonder oo.. undecided

220 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
I'm still "speechful".

Everyone will come here and condemn the girl, while nothing will be said about the guy undecided.

206 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Her mates that get six figure payments nko? Maybe their own is diamond plated.
Smellymouth:

I wonder oo.. undecided

23 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by peeparty(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
shocked
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by mikool007(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nd der saying it like it's suya

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin

35k is cheap na and she offered over nyt for tat... cool

But someone out there, they juz giving out their punaney for a price of indomie... Or FRISTI maybe... Ooopps, I spill the beans grin

23 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Fabulocity:
Her mates that get six figure payments nko? Maybe their own is diamond plated.

Her mates that earns six figure payments are independent.. smiley

12 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by IamLEGEND1: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
i don't want to live on this planet anymore.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

35k is cheap na and she offered over nyt for tat... cool

But someone out there, they juz giving out their punaney for a price of indomie... Or FRISTI maybe... Ooopps, I spill the beans grin

The way you ladies see punna sef ehn..

E just be like say Punna na dynamite.. grin

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by EmperorLee(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
Something wey God give una for free na hin una dey charge person like this... Angel Micheal please blow the trumpet already.

226 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
I mean there are high class prostitutes that charge hundreds of thousands for their services.
Smellymouth:

Her mates that earns six figure payments are independent.. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

The way you ladies see punna sef ehn..

E just be like say Punna na dynamite.. grin

Hahahahahah! Na true e be like a black dynamite.... tongue tongue

I juz spilled the beans ooo... grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
I heard there's possibility of life on Mars...
So you might want to relocate smiley.
IamLEGEND1:
i don't want to live on this planet anymore.

18 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by lieNEWS: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
EmperorLee:
Something wey God give una for free na hin una dey charge person like this... Angel Micheal please blow the trumpet already.
blow Wetin abeg make him hold on ooo. I get booking for tomorrow grin

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by westlius(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
haha that gal na 5k gal 35k gal no go talk all dis trash

52 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
Fabulocity:
I mean there are high class prostitutes that charge hundreds of thousands for their services.

Yeah sure but according to the guy, he is a "salary earner".. cheesy

And for him to approach her means someone has paid less that amount before..

And from the conversation, it is obvious she accepted the 10k.. grin

41 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
cool
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Smellymouth: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahahah! Na true e be like a black dynamite.... tongue tongue

I juz spilled the beans ooo... grin grin

Which beans are you spilling? grin

Black dynamite kor, white grenade ni.. undecided

16 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
na gold she put for there lipsrsealed......

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
That's her bizness, same way the guy has his.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by IamLEGEND1: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Fabulocity:
I heard there's possibility of life on Mars...
So you might want to relocate smiley.
biko,make dem do sharp-sharp make the place habitable.
I'll be on the 1st available flight out.
Ahdon tire.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
suzan404:
na gold she put for there lipsrsealed......

How much you expect olosho to collect?.
Re: Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless by saintfellow(m): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
NONSENSE, 35K FOR PVSSY SAY NA WETIN HAPPEN.
AS A STUDENT IN THE UNIVERSITY, PLAY UR GAME WELL, AND YOU WILL BE GETTING FREE PVSSY EVERYDAY FROM ALL THIS BEAUTIFUL MASS COMMUNICATION, ACCOUNTING AND BANKING AND FINANCE FEMALE STUDENTS.
THATS THE DEPARTMENT WE HUNT.

114 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.