Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet (7756 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos / Don Jazzy’s Reaction To Banky W’s Engagement To Adesua Etomi Breaks Internet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by Uzohow: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2016

The craft of make-up artistry has come to stay in Nigeria with so much advancement in the sector which is baffling to the human mind.

The model’s name is Morenike and she is an albino. The transformation was done by Ayosplacestudio which has earned so much accolades on social media.

The transformation has since generated different positive and negative reactions on Instagram. Someone even called it a “fraud” and called for the arrest of all make up artistes for misleading prospective suitors.

https://michaeluzomamichael./2016/08/29/unbelievable-before-and-after-make-up-photos-of-an-albino-girl-breaks-internet/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by olucephas(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
In Brymo's voice... "be careful who you Bleep, de karma na ur own ooo"
That's the power of makeup...
Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by AlienStar: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is why I didn't blame the guy that divorced his wife after wedding.
Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
Now that's some bad-ass perfection. But I no too like this kain heavy make-up shaa. Some guys actually find it repulsive. Anyhow, the transformation is amazing.
Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Why should we keep discriminating against Albinos.

It is not their decision neither is it their parents.
God created them that way.
God is a perfect creator.

7 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by medexico(m): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is why I hate make up.

They don turn albino skin into cream skin

But why do these girls allow people post their pictures online?

Don't they know that the before make up picture is always ugly?
Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by dotuna3(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re u serious

This make up things is getting out if hand

Can't we just enjoy good and original things for once or which kind life be this self?

U go to market u buy fake shirt,fake shoe, fake food
U go to ATM u will b paid fake money
U go to church and mosque na fake pastor and Inman with their fake miracle
U buy CD for go slow na fake
U go computer village for phone and computer things na original fake u go buy
U vote for candidate for political post na fake person u vote
U recruit for job na fake certificate den go present

Even woman self na fake boobs, butt,nails,hair etc

D tin wey pain me pass na nylon bag wey I buy to carry food comot for my guys for one party on Saturday na half road I reach wey d tin scatter for ground I ave to call my niggaz to bring spoon come chop am for road.

If u see d kin wahala I do to see dat food collect for DAT woman DAT day before d yeye nylon come tear

DAT day I was like: must everything for naija be fake? undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by AnodaIT(m): 5:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
That's why I am proposing in a swimming pool

5 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by DRwiz(m): 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
kenonze:
Why should we keep discriminating against Albinos.

It is not their decision neither is it their parents.
God created them that way.
God is a perfect creator.
God didn't create them that way sis. God only created 3 people, Adam, eve and Jesus(Jesus's earthly body). Every other person is a product of procreation.
Albinos are that way because they possess recessive genes that don't code for the protein melanin.

Hope you get?.?
They are like that coz of their parents.

Will you also say that children born with downs syndrome, klienfelters syndrome, Turner syndrome, Spina Bifida, Anecephaly, hydrocephaly, autism, and other debilitating conditions were created that way by God?.

You need to read

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by falcon01: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
wich kin lie be this
Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
DRwiz:

God didn't create them that way sis. God only created 3 people, Adam, eve and Jesus(Jesus's earthly body). Every other person is a product of procreation.
Albinos are that way because they possess recessive genes that don't code for the protein melanin.

Hope you get?.?

Will you also say that children born with downs syndrome, klienfelters syndrome, Turner syndrome, Spina Bifida, Anecephaly, hydrocephaly, autism, and other debilitating conditions were created that way by God?.

You need to read

Lol,
U technically insulted me.

I will respond in a jiffy
Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
DRwiz:

Hope you get?.?

You need to read
Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by vokes247: 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
DRwiz:

Hope you get?.?

You need to read
Blah blah blahhhh. Know know clap 4 your self.
So since "they" are as a result of their parents... Why shift the blame to them as individuals No man ever asked to be born into this sinful world, irrespective of their race or colour. So stop the Hating!!!! Please and let the albinos enjoy their lives.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by flokii: 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
We guys dey try o.. We manage to keep our faces clean and look presentable without any form of makeup
*in orubebe's voice.. We can't take this
Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by DRwiz(m): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
kenonze:

Lol,
U technically insulted me.

I will respond in a jiffy
Really?? I insulted you and you reply with LOL?? undecided

I'm not getting this. Do insults amuse you or you are just planning how to get back @ me big time?? grin

Anyways, I'm sorry if I came across as rude and insulting. I humbly tender sincere apologies for my misunderstood post.

AM I FORGIVEN?? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by DRwiz(m): 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
vokes247:

Blah blah blahhhh. Know know clap 4 your self.
So since "they" are as a result of their parents... Why shift the blame to them as individuals No man ever asked to be born into this sinful world, irrespective of their race or colour. So stop the Hating!!!! Please and let the albinos enjoy their lives.
Calm down and read my post again. Where did I blame them for their condition? Perhaps you mistake me for some other person. It seems you have either myopia (short-sightedness) or an apparent lack of comprehension (ability to understand things) or a strong combination of both( I suspect this is the problem you have).

You didn't ask to be born into this sinful world yet you haven't taken a bullet to end your miseries.

I don't hate Albinos, I never have and never will, I have albino friends. How can hate them?. So take your own advice and stop looking for who to transfer your aggression on. Have a nice night.

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by vokes247: 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
DRwiz:

Calm down and read my post again. Where did I blame them for their condition? Perhaps you mistake me for some other person. It seems you have either myopia (short-sightedness) or an apparent lack of comprehension (ability to understand things) or a strong combination of both( I suspect this is the problem you have).

You didn't ask to be born into this sinful world yet you haven't taken a bullet to end your miseries.

I don't hate Albinos, I never have and never will, I have albino friends. How can hate them?. So take your own advice and stop looking for who to transfer your aggression on. Have a nice night.
What miseries are you talking about ? LOLZZZ. Not gonna bandy words with you.. You've made your point known so no need to daint your intellect by resulting to throwing insults. Lol. You've already proved my guess right. Swt drmzzz!!!!
Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by DRwiz(m): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
vokes247:

What miseries are you talking about ? LOLZZZ. Not gonna bandy words with you.. You've made your point known so no need to daint your intellect by resulting to throwing insults. Lol. You've already proved my guess right. Swt drmzzz!!!!

Ok
Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by SPG4U(m): 6:46am On Aug 30, 2016
I kept wondering how the gal go dey feel under that make up...
Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 30, 2016
DRwiz:

Really?? I insulted you and you reply with LOL?? undecided

I'm not getting this. Do insults amuse you or you are just planning how to get back @ me big time?? grin

Anyways, I'm sorry if I came across as rude and insulting. I humbly tender sincere apologies for my misunderstood post.

AM I FORGIVEN?? embarassed

Am mature enough to handle situations like this.
I know in real life u cannot see me and rain insults directly or indirectly. And I won't do such to anyone either.
Most Times social network especially NL have changed our real behavior.

I just feel bad whenever I see people holding Albinos in contempt. U and I knows that it's a form of genetic defects... . If they were given option, they would not have chosen to be an albinos.

I don't wanna talk more on ur view about God's creation and pro creations. ..... Maybe I should ask some Bible scholars. But if I can remember, there's a portion of bible that God said "before u were born, I know you"
Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by piperson(m): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2016
do not toast a girl in d nyt

if u wanna toast
toast at around 6AM
be warned!
Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2016
She was more confident in the second photo though.
Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by chudyprince: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2016
AnodaIT:
grin
Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by chudyprince: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2016
piperson:
do not toast a girl in d nyt

if u wanna toast
toast at around 6AM
be warned!
yes bro, that's when she's natural grin
Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by yorhmienerd(m): 9:36am On Aug 30, 2016
Beautiful but excess!
Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by Perfecttouch(m): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2016
When my wife still be my girlfriend,na me dey help am use cleanser clean her face.now tell me how I no go sabi fraud if I see one?
Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by Rooneyboy(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
blood of Jesus !

what is this
Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by Fidelismaria: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Not Impressed She Still Aint Pretty
Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by Acepen(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
This is why i will propose after she has taken her bath
Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by Tyviv(f): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Acepen:
This is why i will propose after she has taken her bath
grin
Re: Unbelievable! Before And After Make-up Photos Of An Albino Girl Breaks Internet by LesbianBoy(m): 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
AnodaIT:

I swear! We must go swimming! This is kwarapshan! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What A Beauty: Davido’s Sister Gives Guys ‘pressure’ On Social Media (Photos) / Who Wore It Better? My Wife Or Chika Ike? / Kate Henshaw Sends Christmas Wishes To Fans For Making Her Year A Beautiful One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.