Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

The State Of The New Tunnel In Owerri, Imo State - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The State Of The New Tunnel In Owerri, Imo State (1247 Views)

Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) / Pictures: Check Out This Newly Constructed Tunnel In Imo State / The State Of The New Tunnel In Owerri, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The State Of The New Tunnel In Owerri, Imo State by somtee747(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is the state of the new tunnel built at Concord Hotel junction along Port- Harcourt road in Owerri whenever rainfalls. so is this tunnel supposed to be a blessing or a curse to imolites?
https://staniswheels..com.ng/2016/08/as-seen-in-owerri-imo-state.html

Re: The State Of The New Tunnel In Owerri, Imo State by sweetval: 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lol.. Yellow sea..
Re: The State Of The New Tunnel In Owerri, Imo State by bravolad(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
sweetval:
Lol.. Yellow sea..

The Rochas administration lacks direction, he embarks on so many projects but completes none. It's the worst administration Imo State will ever have.

I have never seen things worse like this. The roads he constructed are poorly done. Even the one leading to his home in Ogboko is a shabby piece of road construction.

I wonder why Imo has not been lucky with good governors

1 Like

Re: The State Of The New Tunnel In Owerri, Imo State by sultaan(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
I remember some people praising that rat hole as a tunnel apparently someone forgot to put a drain in there. No environmental impact study, no inspection, no standard, no engineer just baba Mukaila the bricklayer

(1) (Reply)

Which Nice Car Can I Get @ #4 Millions / Interprete Your Scan Codes On This Site. / Retro VW Beetle Restoration - Denn Auto World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.