Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Comedian Julius Agwu Hospitalized In The UK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Julius Agwu Hospitalized In The UK (714 Views)

Prince Gozie Okeke Hospitalized, In Coma Over Heart Problem (Photos) / Comedian Julius Agwu's Daughter Zahra, Shows Off Her Ballet Dancing Skills / Georgina Onuoha Hospitalized In Sacramento USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Julius Agwu Hospitalized In The UK by hydee123(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
http://hideesblog..co.ke/2016/08/comedian-julius-agwu-hospitalized-in-uk.html?m=1

Julius Agwu, has been hospitalized in the UK. The comedian who was due to perform at his show, Crack Your Ribs UK Edition yesterday August 28th, couldn't make it after doctors insisted on keeping him in the hospital for observation.
According to sources closes to the comedian, he went to the hospital on Friday August 26th for routine checkup and was grounded by his doctors who felt he needed to get some rest. His hospitalization has nothing to do with brain tumour. He broke broke down from stress from planning his show and his doctors wanted him to rest.

Re: Comedian Julius Agwu Hospitalized In The UK by dotuna3(m): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
I wanted to believe till I notice its a blog source then I leave
Re: Comedian Julius Agwu Hospitalized In The UK by medexico(m): 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
When he comes back he will make a joke about the hospital

(1) (Reply)

Facebook CEO Mark Zukerberg Takes Walk In Lagos Roads This Morning / (ladies Get In Here)21 Adorable Pictures That Prove Models Are Not Made But Born / Rapper Dej Loaf Goes Braless To An Event.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.