Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Women Are Just F8cken Selfish. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Just F8cken Selfish. (567 Views)

Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Just F8cken Selfish. by DeLioncourt: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
[b]I was talking with a female friend that just got a new boyfriend. she made sure to stress that she didn't trust him yet ooo (which is normal) and that she would be watching him with corner eye. Then minutes later she tells me another guy is taking her out in a few days.
After talking with her about the matter, i realized some things about women;

1. If you use any term of endearment for another girl like 'baby' or 'bae', you're automatically a suspected serial cheat but when they use such terms to other guys, they're just being nice.

2. If you take another girl out, you're most likely f8cking her....but when another guy takes her out, he's just a nice friend.

3. If you answer another girl's call at night, you're screwing around...if she answers a guy's call at night, he's just checking up on her.

4.If you call another girl everyday, you're a cheat...if a guy calls her everyday, he's just nice and cares about her well being.

5. She wants you to give her and only her all your attention...but all the guys on her whatsapp are just friends that she's close to.

6. You can never have a female bestie...but she can...apparently she has better self control...and her bestie doesn't want to f8ck her.

There are many more such selfish acts by women but i'll just stop here....
una gree or not??[/b]
Re: Women Are Just F8cken Selfish. by ReInstalled(m): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin
Re: Women Are Just F8cken Selfish. by finalboss(m): 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
ok
Re: Women Are Just F8cken Selfish. by Smellymouth: 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lol
Re: Women Are Just F8cken Selfish. by 007Nasky(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
Land nt 4 sale. Na 2day u knw. I identified all dis early.
Re: Women Are Just F8cken Selfish. by ayodeji200: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
DeLioncourt:
[b]I was talking with a female friend that just got a new boyfriend. she made sure to stress that she didn't trust him yet ooo (which is normal) and that she would be watching him with corner eye. Then minutes later she tells me another guy is taking her out in a few days.
After talking with her about the matter, i realized some things about women;

1. If you use any term of endearment for another girl like 'baby' or 'bae', you're automatically a suspected serial cheat but when they use such terms to other guys, they're just being nice.

2. If you take another girl out, you're most likely f8cking her....but when another guy takes her out, he's just a nice friend.

3. If you answer another girl's call at night, you're screwing around...if she answers a guy's call at night, he's just checking up on her.

4.If you call another girl everyday, you're a cheat...if a guy calls her everyday, he's just nice and cares about her well being.

5. She wants you to give her and only her all your attention...but all the guys on her whatsapp are just friends that she's close to.

6. You can never have a female bestie...but she can...apparently she has better self control...and her bestie doesn't want to f8ck her.

There are many more such selfish acts by women but i'll just stop here....
una gree or not??[/b]

A lady with all these shld not be your main girlfriend in the first place, you shld know better

Side chic
Re: Women Are Just F8cken Selfish. by AnodaIT(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
If you are the guy, then you deserve to be treated as a mugu

If a girl doesn't love you more than you love her, you never start
Re: Women Are Just F8cken Selfish. by andyboi4real(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
I Don't Know Why It Doesn't Bother Me.... Or Maybe Cos I Only Date This Type Of Girls Jst 4 Their Honey Pot.
Re: Women Are Just F8cken Selfish. by andyboi4real(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
I Don't Know Why It Doesn't Bother Me.... Maybe It's because I Only Date This Type Of Girls Jst 4 A Taste Of Their Honey Pot.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Barbara Love Me? / T.G.I.F Romanceland Friday Night Special! / Guyz,why Do We Have This Mindsets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.