Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) (6053 Views)

A Friend Came From Abuja For An Interview But The Office Looks More Like A Shop / Are You A Graduate,a Student,a Parent?are U Looking For A Job? / Are U Looking To Starting Your Career With An Oil And Gas Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by mrrealdeal(m): 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
I went to type an application letter for a job and there I met ds lady in ds business center, bliv me ds lady below( pics attached)typed a page within 30 seconds. I just didn't bliv. She is so fast and there was no error whatsoever in her typing. She needs a better place with a good salary and guess what she is beautiful and well mannered.Her contact no : 07031581348, Her name is Nneka.Pls guys, if u have any ulterior motive, then back off but if u don't assist her in getting a job somewhere else, she lives in Abuja, Apo precisely.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by Oblitz(m): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hmm! Im yet to see someone that can type faster than i do. Mind you im not a typist o!
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
I like this girl

Winks
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by iyimide(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wow.. A typing speed contest with this lady wont be a bad idea....
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by yorex2011: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
I'm sure you all know OP is exaggerating on the 30secs ish, but the main point is she is quite fast.
Mathematically its almost impossible to type a normal A4 12 sized font full page in 30secs, except its size 70 grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
mrrealdeal:
I went to type an application letter for a job and there I met ds lady in ds business center, bliv me ds lady below( pics attached)typed a page within 30 seconds. I just didn't bliv. She is so fast and there was no error whatsoever in her typing. She needs a better place with a good salary and guess what she is beautiful and well mannered.Her contact no : 07031581348, Her name is Nneka.Pls guys, if u have any ulterior motive, then back off but if u don't assist her in getting a job somewhere else, she lives in Abuja, Apo precisely.

I type at 42wpm. If she can do better, then she's good indeed

1 Like

Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by mrrealdeal(m): 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
yorex2011:
I'm sure you all know OP is exaggerating on the 30secs ish, but the main point is she is quite fast.
Mathematically its almost impossible to type a normal A4 12 sized font full page in 30secs, except its size 70 grin
yorex2011:
yorex2011:
U got my point bro. but men, ds girl hand on d keyboard is just too fast. I just met her & my mind no gree me rest to assist her get a better place. I believe d is someone some where DAT needs her as a typist or secretary.
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by joncom(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Is typing very fast make one a good secretary?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by chillingbabe: 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
joncom:
Is typing very fast make one a good secretary?
Abi ooo.. What makes you feel she'll be a good secretary... Or don't you know what being a secretary entails? Or you think it's just typing... She's simply a Typist.
You dey hustle job for your gf, you try! undecided

8 Likes

Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
She's so pretty.
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by IBEJU1LEKKILAND(m): 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
DA PROPERTIES is offering Over 150 plots of land for sale suitable for estate, school, resort etc @ Moserekogo, near Coscharis Motors Awoyaya, free from Government known and unknown Acquisition, sharing boundary with Eko Akette. Title: Registered survey and its Gazetted. Plot size; 648sqm (60 by 120)
Price; 4.5M per plot

NEIGHBORHOOD
• New Shoprite
• Abijo GRA
• Lakwe Lakes
• Coscharis Motors
• New Sea Port
• New International Airport
• Lekki Free Trade Zone
• La Champagne Tropica Beach Resort
• Eko Tourist Beach Resort
• Dangote Oil Refinery
• Proximity to other Estates
• Ibeju Lekki Local Govt. Secretariat
• Two Golf Courses.

OFFER VALID WHILE STOCK LAST!
Contact; Eng David and Mr Ben for inspection from Monday to Saturday by 9am, on this No's; 08087229622, 09022230102
Land in this region appreciates faster than any other region in Nigeria.
Note: The land is dry and you can start building immediately after allocation and it's free from omonile Interferance.

2 acres of land, surveyed, Gazette in-view are up for grab directly behind Pan Atlantic University Ibeju Lekki, price; 2m per plot.
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by Ojestas(m): 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
A page, 30 seconds keh?? Its her job anyway, she grows in it daily.

OP, but me wey dey type 40WPM, if i see some ppl, i dey always open mouth for ground ni. .
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 30, 2016
OP, hope yhu did posted her picture, number, address and etc here with her permission? If not, these bad o

The girl fine sha.
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by mrrealdeal(m): 6:49am On Aug 30, 2016
chillingbabe:
Abi ooo.. What makes you feel she'll be a good secretary... Or don't you know what being a secretary entails? Or you think it's just typing... She's simply a Typist.
You dey hustle job for your gf, you try! undecided
Aside her typing skill, she is well mannered, very hospital, knows how to attend to customers, hmmmm she no be my girlfriend oh. Just helping her though.
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by mrrealdeal(m): 6:50am On Aug 30, 2016
abuayman:
OP, hope yhu did posted her picture, number, address and etc here with her permission? If not, these bad o
No qwalms, she is aware.
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by mrrealdeal(m): 6:52am On Aug 30, 2016
Fabulocity:
She's so pretty.
Yeah ,She is
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by health2wealth: 7:00am On Aug 30, 2016
Challenge: Stop Sharing CV, Start Sharing Proposals.
If you are a graduate and it is your practice to share your CV around, I want to challenge you to use your potential and not your credential. I want to put you on a one month challenge and I will accept the risk of losing my money. You are going to do two things.
1. Photocopy your credential as many as you want for sharing in the month of September.
2. I will give you 20 copies of proposals for sharing in the month of September but you must deposit One Thousand Naira for ID card and as a trustee for our proposals and other items.

You will spend like one or two days a week to go out and submit both your CV and the proposals to companies, organizations and schools.
At the end of the month, if you get a well-paying job, I will give you Two Thousand Naira plus compensation for transport.
If you don’t get a well-paying job, I will give you your One Thousand Naira back and you will only get 50% of revenue from successfully processes service from all the proposal you submitted against our normal 70% payout.

For more information, terms and conditions or to enter the challenge, check my signature below. You will receive an instant message in your email. Just follow the instruction.

1 Like

Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 30, 2016
1page in 30seconds?? Na Empty empty line? Abi Na 48 font size with Algerian font style!! Haba! You can lie for Africa! Even Mavis Beacon self de shine eyes

1 Like

Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 30, 2016
secretary na beta job? in Nigeria 95% of secretaries are sexretary. servicing oga is one of ur roles. be ware

1 Like

Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by xtivin(m): 8:46am On Aug 30, 2016
health2wealth:
Challenge: Stop Sharing CV, Start Sharing Proposals.
If you are a graduate and it is your practice to share your CV around, I want to challenge you to use your potential and not your credential. I want to put you on a one month challenge and I will accept the risk of losing my money. You are going to do two things.
1. Photocopy your credential as many as you want for sharing in the month of September.
2. I will give you 20 copies of proposals for sharing in the month of September but you must deposit One Thousand Naira for ID card and as a trustee for our proposals and other items.

You will spend like one or two days a week to go out and submit both your CV and the proposals to companies, organizations and schools.
At the end of the month, if you get a well-paying job, I will give you Two Thousand Naira plus compensation for transport.
If you don’t get a well-paying job, I will give you your One Thousand Naira back and you will only get 50% of revenue from successfully processes service from all the proposal you submitted against our normal 70% payout.

For more information, terms and conditions or to enter the challenge, check my signature below. You will receive an instant message in your email. Just follow the instruction.
ole
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by kingofthejungle(m): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2016
am sure I type faster than this person self
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by Mille: 9:18am On Aug 30, 2016
mrrealdeal:

Aside her typing skill, she is well mannered, very hospital, knows how to attend to customers, hmmmm she no be my girlfriend oh. Just helping her though.

And you know all these within the 30 seconds + extra time (less than one hour) you spent there?

Good strategy.

4 Likes

Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by obajoey(m): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2016
I love her.
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by Temitoppe(m): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2016
Mille:

And you know all these within the 30 seconds + extra time (less than one hour) you spent there?

Good strategy.

grin

1 Like

Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by YUSUPH1986(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
mrrealdeal:
u must be doing aro. Na she compose d words ni, haba dis is a fat lie
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by Opistorincos(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
Someone should introduce this lady to kvistpublishing, she might be of help to his ministerial work
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

lol, I am at 60WPM, and still trying to get better
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mille:

Good strategy.

I tell u. He even snap picture. Very sharp guy
Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by mrrealdeal(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
Opistorincos:
Someone should introduce this lady to kvistpublishing, she might be of help to his ministerial work
Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: Are U Looking For A Good Secretary Ds Girl Types Like A Machine. (pics) by pxjosh(m): 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
AnalyticEngine:

42!?! I type average of 70wpm, with special characters

(1) (2) (Reply)

BA, Bed, Beng, Bsc, Btech Or HND At MTN Nigeria - Graduate Sales Representatives / My  experience with GNLD  (NEOLIFE) Company In ibadan(omoh Apex Solution Limited / Bank Marketing Job (128k) Or Engineering Job (100k)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.