Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Photo Of My Friend Sleeping With His Mom (explicit Image) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of My Friend Sleeping With His Mom (explicit Image) (3722 Views)

Man Facetimed With His Girlfriend In Front Of His Mom, Then This Happened / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of My Friend Sleeping With His Mom (explicit Image) by PLANETOFBETS1: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
Love or not wink

1 Like

Re: Photo Of My Friend Sleeping With His Mom (explicit Image) by ReInstalled(m): 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
so
Re: Photo Of My Friend Sleeping With His Mom (explicit Image) by midehi2(f): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
your friend? i hope he won't sleep dream and start touching....knowing fully that dickk rises early morning
Re: Photo Of My Friend Sleeping With His Mom (explicit Image) by Viruslord(m): 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
meeehn this suks
Re: Photo Of My Friend Sleeping With His Mom (explicit Image) by favourmic(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
Old pictures
Re: Photo Of My Friend Sleeping With His Mom (explicit Image) by Ivanlxi(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lia Lia not his mom,, de woman na big time harlot & i guess de guy lyk OBOcocomjo
Re: Photo Of My Friend Sleeping With His Mom (explicit Image) by Cool23(m): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Are u sure that it his mom koz their relationship is a bit off
Re: Photo Of My Friend Sleeping With His Mom (explicit Image) by goodmorning40: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
Not surprising for even mums bear children for their sons these days. Evil! Evil!
Re: Photo Of My Friend Sleeping With His Mom (explicit Image) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
awwwww. This is sweet and makes me think of my mama

1 Like

Re: Photo Of My Friend Sleeping With His Mom (explicit Image) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
The woman's bleached face confirms she be ashawo.... The guys tattoo confirms he is a motor park boy.... cool

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of My Friend Sleeping With His Mom (explicit Image) by flokii: 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
MusaIbrahim1:
The woman's bleached face confirms she be ashawo.... The guys tattoo confirms he is a motor park boy.... cool

You get proof?

It might just be platonic affair na.. nothing more cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Guys Help A Brother Please!! / ZIP. Download D Smoke Black Habits 2020 / Woman Gets Followed Home By Three Guys,hugs This Black Guy And Gets Surprised.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.