Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,987 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:59 AM

Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite (127270 Views)

Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa / Fortis Microfinance Bank Online Aptitude Test 4th March 2017 / Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by hyzich(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
davidbayolawal:

Any idea as to what we should look out for as redards the interview.

i don't know oo, this is also my first time but you can check the previous pages
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Andrewgame42: 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
Please , how much do they pay graduates, I need to know if its worth it because am coming from Benin republic, and what's their interview like... Abeg Nigerians make una help me
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by tunemike(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Please , how much do they pay graduates, I need to know if its worth it because am coming from Benin republic, and what's their interview like... Abeg Nigerians make una help me
I heard their pay is over 100k. Since you are coming from Benin republic, just weight your options. Thanks
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by tunemike(m): 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
hyzich:

i don't know oo, this is also my first time but you can check the previous pages
Try and read about their company. They have 5 subsidiaries. Get to know what each does and how they've fared over the years.
Study their cores and values. E.t.c.
In addition, make sure you still remember what you did in your final year project. I heard they do ask.
Above all, speak with confidence and let God handle the rest.

Curled from previous pages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by peacenaija(m): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
tunemike:

I heard their pay is over 100k. Since you are coming from Benin republic, just weight your options. Thanks

yea, over 100k or should I say some thousands below 150k and also you get bonus and 13 month pay.. it's really a nice place especially if you're agric. inclined.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Maxzuel(m): 9:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Na wa o... Make them send us regret mail na make we move ahead cos I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by tunemike(m): 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
Maxzuel:
Na wa o... Make them send us regret mail na make we move ahead cos I don't understand.
Lol...brother, better move on. No need waiting jus.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by AlphaPen(m): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hello bro

After the 13months, what happens? Do the graduate trainees become bonafide members of their staff?
peacenaija:

yea, over 100k or should I say some thousands below 150k and also you get bonus and 13 month pay.. it's really a nice place especially if you're agric. inclined.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by peacenaija(m): 11:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
AlphaPen:
Hello bro

After the 13months, what happens? Do the graduate trainees become bonafide members of their staff?

I'm not saying you'll spend 13 months for the training ooo, I was just sharing the pecks awaiting us.. sure, you'll become a member of their staff
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by nkwachiabel(m): 6:53am On Apr 19, 2018
please anyone going from Lagos willing to go in group should quote me.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Cyndykingz: 7:30am On Apr 19, 2018
I am going from Lagos.
Amuwo odofin to be precised. Festac extension

nkwachiabel:
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Abdulbaaqi21: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2018
Who's Going Frm Ilorin Pls
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by temmy039: 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
tunemike:

Try and read about their company. They have 5 subsidiaries. Get to know what each does and how they've fared over the years.
Study their cores and values. E.t.c.
In addition, make sure you still remember what you did in your final year project. I heard they do ask.
Above all, speak with confidence and let God handle the rest.

Curled from previous pages.
Have u had the interview in the past?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Yudeeaikay(f): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
nkwachiabel:
I'm going from Lagos too
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by missterious(f): 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
What are the credentials they're likely to ask for?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Abdulbaaqi21: 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
Should we fill form with pen or edit with computer, also is it compulsory to use a neck tie? Sorry my first interview tho
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Mr2kay101: 9:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hope they will give us transport...these hard times
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Anybody going from ikorodu?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by layez: 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
missterious:
What are the credentials they're likely to ask for?
I guess
Waec Result or O level
Academic discharge cert.
NYSC cert.
Ofcos Birth cert.
Id card etc...

Mr2kay101:
Hope they will give us transport...these hard times
Savage... lol... �, you can ask the HR...

Abdulbaaqi21:
Should we fill form with pen or edit with computer, also is it compulsory to use a neck tie? Sorry my first interview tho
I think you should dress corporate, shirt and tie, yeah... Neck straight tie not bow tie..probably a suit too..
IMO, it should be filled with pen, why edit

1 Like

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by dmercy51: 5:22am On Apr 20, 2018
Cyndykingz:
I am going from Lagos.
Amuwo odofin to be precised. Festac extension

I am going from Lagos oh
Which park should we meet and by what time?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by dmercy51: 5:23am On Apr 20, 2018
nkwachiabel:
I am coming from lagos
Which park should we meet?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Abdulbaaqi21: 5:30am On Apr 20, 2018
Thanks guys for your contributions
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Cyndykingz: 7:01am On Apr 20, 2018
I will be going to ibadan today.
Don't want to be tensed tomorrow cos of Lagos traffic.

dmercy51:

I am going from Lagos oh
Which park should we meet and by what time?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
Please for the remote areas we would not like to stay can we pick more than one?
Plus I went to two schools for junior and senior secondary, am I to put only the senior ?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Abdulbaaqi21: 2:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
U better indicate that u can stay in any remote area, what did u write in the section that says state the remote area u will like to stay
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by layez: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
@charoon,
I haven't even filled the form....IMHO, i think you should put the school where you had your Wassce and maybe testimonial in the case of junior.. Either way, put a school you think you have their cert
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by feleex: 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
I got to d company today.... I think we are in for a real deal.... See y'all tomorrow...
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Abdulbaaqi21: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
What did you notice sir?I'm on my way to Ibadan but I don't have anywhere to stay + this is my first to!e of visiting ibadan
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by NaijaAccountant: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
obus60:
Anybody going from ikorodu?
We are together. Going from Ikorodu also
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by ayomidun(f): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
feleex:
I got to d company today.... I think we are in for a real deal.... See y'all tomorrow...
Real deal...what do you mean exactly?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by layez: 8:03am On Apr 21, 2018
Oboy we plenty ooooo..... Success to y'all
incase you wanna identify me among the applicants, am the guy on suit beside the guy wearing suit at the back of the guy on black suit....

Success again!!!
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Mr2kay101: 8:49am On Apr 21, 2018
Lord Jesus...see crowd...motigbe...����...and I tot I came early

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (57) (Reply)

Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.