Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) (28904 Views)

Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach / Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by MisterMetro: 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
Youth and Sports Minister Barrister Solomon Dalung has charged the Nigeria Football Federation to pay the U-23 National team's Coach Samson Siasia.

The Minister gave the charge when Siasia paid him a visit Monday in his office in Abuja.

Siasia had visited with his wife Eunice to thank the Minister for his support to the Dream Team from Atlanta to Rio where they won Bronze in the football event of the Rio Olympics and to officially inform him that his contract with the NFF has ended.

Barrister Dalung directed the Secretary-General Dr Mohammed Sanusi who was also present to ensure that Siasia gets the arrears of his five month's salaries.

"Please pay him his five months' salaries. They said he has resigned but he just said that his contract expired after the Olympics. His contract expired but you are owing him 5 months' salaries and you have gone to employ a foreign coach and will pay him in dollars. It means you don't like yourselves and nobody will sympathize with you. Please spare me the stress of talking about this salary issue or going to war with you on it. Please pay him and other coaches their outstanding salaries" Dalung said.

The Secretary-General of the Nigeria Football Federation Dr Sanusi however said that efforts were already being made to pay the coaches their salaries.
"We have held meetings and we are waiting for the money to drop. The money is already there in our account but we need to regularize the TSA procedures before we can claim the money. We are almost through with the process. Once that is concluded, we will pay them" Sanusi assured.

The Minister is expected to be on an NTA Programme Tuesday Live with Coach Samson Siasia today(Tuesday) to review events leading up to Rio and Nigeria's participation at the Games.

NNEKA IKEM ANIBEZE
SA MEDIA
29-08-2016

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-siasia-visits-sports-minister.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by MisterMetro: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2016

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by maryjan8(f): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ok, good
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by ojun50(m): 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dis red cap head should resign
the position is nt a boys scout tin

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by phantom24: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Abi this man no get another clothing. Why always boyscout uniform? kiss

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Tolexander: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
everything centers on money!

Thank God there is an order to pay the money, only God knows when the order will finally be carried out and Samson Siasia receiving the arrears.

7 Likes

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
ojun50:
Dis red cap head should resign
the position is nt a boys scout tin

That's not the issue op raised sir!
Talk about the issue raised.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
phantom24:
Abi this man no get another clothing. Why always boyscout uniform? kiss

Tackle the thread you read and leave what he wears, if he's comfortable with it so let him be and talk about the main issue

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Kwamecron(m): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Pls just pay him let him go oh chikena

5 Likes

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nice one
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by kurupt1: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
This minister know say everybody dey vex for am ........so he is trying to look benevolent towards siasia so as to get support on his side from the masses.

11 Likes

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by kurupt1: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
This minister know say everybody dey vex for am ........so he is trying to look benevolent towards siasia so as to get support on his side from the masses........minister of otu nzuzo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
If what I read right now is true and for Siasia to visit him and thank him for his role at the Olympics it means alot and all we heard and read before about him re all false.. pay him he's salaries for a whole five months and other coaches you owe! He's contract has expired as agreed and you re saying he resigned so that you would see that as excuse not to pay him,,NFF has be exposed by the minister.. But you can hire foreign coach to be paid with dollars. It is obvious the minister is not in support of this so called inexperience foreign coach!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
kurupt1:
This minister know say everybody dey vex for am ........so he is trying to look benevolent towards siasia so as to get support on his side from the masses........minister of otu nzuzo

Who visit each other?
You mean he visit Siasia?
Or you didn't read the thread at all?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Make this sports minister go collect army form and enrol

4 Likes

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nigeria; Home of Drama Kings and Queens

1 Like

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by DankemzI(m): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
What
Siasia I won't forgive you, if you don't give that Man a brain reset slap
Tell him also to start making arrangements for 2020.
I no wan hear Iraq anthem being played for us grin
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Third pics; dalung be like you this stupid man you think you can finish my careeer.

1 Like

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
Kwamecron:
Pls just pay him let him go oh chikena

sport minster is not the one responsible for the payment of coaches, NFF body does, so tell NFF president to pay him.
If you read the post you would also see that the sport minister don't hire coaches, so who hires pays.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
MY love for SIA1 just dey grow for Megabyte...

The ChAnGe and their agent just dey drop for my Rank like say tomorrow no dey...
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Ibro2005: 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Is that uniform?
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by ozo13(m): 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
9ija!!! I tire for our leaders o.money meant for someone and u hv bn given by d FG, why is hard for them to disburse them to d rightly owners
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by damola311: 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
The kind drama wey dey happen for this country no get part 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
NFF and their nonsense... Kudos to Dalung for his intervention.
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by tinsel: 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=Qmerit post=48910350]

Who visit each other?
You mean he visit Siasia?
Or you didn't read the thread at all? [/quotes
Simple english you cannot understand. All you guys know is criticize criticize whether you understand the topic or not. It is said here Siasia paid the minister a visit to thank him for his support during the Olympics.

2 Likes

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Femich18(m): 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dalung the red cap minister. I read somewhere today that he ll soon be sacked
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by yjgm(m): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
It means the minister iss exonerated from blames based on the happenings at Rio. Let them pay Siaisia and his crew.
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by phantom24: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
Qmerit:

Tackle the thread you read and leave what he wears, if he's comfortable with it so let him be and talk about the main issue
bros what is there to tackle? U came here n uploaded a pix f siasia shaking dalung with a caption if I may ask, what do u want me to say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
phantom24:
bros what is there to tackle? U came here n uploaded a pix f siasia shaking dalung with a caption if I may ask, what do u want me to say?

bros check very well i am not the op sir

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by PaulIdu: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
Only a greedy egoistic delusional narcissist keeps a giant roll up banner of his own face in his govt office .

3 Likes

Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Exponental(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
I pity Nigeria....
Re: Siasia Visits Sports Minister, Dalung (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=tinsel post=48911373][/quote]

You just destroyed my comment and put your quote inside my comment, i will sue you for it lo.
To the issue, is like you did not see what i stood for.... i only quoted who said the minister was looking for sympathy from Nigerians
by using soft words with saisia... and i said who visited each other ? what i mean is that how can Siasia visit him and you re saying such,
also see my comment above/below and see my full stand about the issue. I am not criticizing him i am supporting him on this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Free-kick Goal Vs Liverpool Voted UEFA Goal Of The Season (Photos) / Arsenal Celebrates Kanu On His 43rd Birthday With His Hat-Trick Throwback Video / Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge Hits Out At Critic Of His Son's 7th Ballon D'or Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.