Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,989 members, 7,803,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos (22541 Views)

Stray Bullet Kills DJ At A Burial In Anambra State (Photo) / Gang Kills Father Of Five For Laughing (photo) / Stray Bullet Kills Pastor's Son In Benin City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by fm7070: 9:49am On Aug 30, 2016
abokibuhari:
We are from dust, and unto dust thou shall return cry

not in this horrible manner.
Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by HMZi: 9:51am On Aug 30, 2016
SUPOL:
Because they no take u? no vex try again next time
so crude and rude..police fit u
Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by SUPOL(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2016
HMZi:
so crude and rude..police fit u

Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by HMZi: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=SUPOL post=48919986][/quote] DISPLAY your madness in the market square,who cares?..
Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by lordkhalifa(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2016
basty:
a
that man that named his dog Buhari deserve live imprisonment for insult the Dog...

let afanjas enjoy shenge while it last
Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by SUPOL(m): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2016
HMZi:
DISPLAY your madness in the market square,who cares?..
small boy. What do u do for a living, be sincere
Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by deni1100: 10:02am On Aug 30, 2016
damn!!..this is sad
Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by Awoofawo(m): 10:07am On Aug 30, 2016
[quote author=NairaMaster1 post=48919617][/quote]

What's the relationship between the meme you posted and what the person you qouted said?!

Some people sha ad their lack of inductive and deductive contextual reasoning skill!

Alway posting without real understanding underlying issues o ga o!

1 Like

Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2016
police again!!!
Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by HMZi: 10:12am On Aug 30, 2016
SUPOL:
small boy. What do u do for a living, be sincere
i know u checked my d.p,i be small boy o..i no get beta work o(a teacher),but i love myself..can u say that about urself? Cos u go don do things wey devil go give u tuale 4,no b popo u b?...#Amout
Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by HMZi: 10:13am On Aug 30, 2016
fm7070:

not in this horrible manner.
u get ba? Its insensitive
Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by PaulIdu: 10:13am On Aug 30, 2016
SUPOL:

And jealousy is all you could make out of all he said Ayo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by Awoofawo(m): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2016
SUPOL:

O ma she o, e wo aiye somebody!!!

And this one is also propably a policeman...........................................................o ma she o!
Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by SUPOL(m): 10:25am On Aug 30, 2016
HMZi:
i know u checked my d.p,i be small boy o..i no get beta work o(a teacher),but i love myself..can u say that about urself? Cos u go don do things wey devil go give u tuale 4,no b popo u b?...#Amout
Don't insult another person's job next tym

Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by phreakabit(m): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2016
[size=18pt]This is really sad. Perpetrators must be brought to book!
. . . Off topic, is that "young" looking guy really a father of 5?[/size]
Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by Originalsly: 10:33am On Aug 30, 2016
Trigger happy police.... talking with bullets instead if ordering the men to clear the road.
Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by Dinobi77: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2016
The sad incident happened in Lagos while the photos re for the one that happened in Bayelsa where a policeman killed an innocent guy by name Innocent
Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by jeevyww(m): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2016
SUPOL:

From your moniker and the useless qoute you made i am guessing you are a police officer..in my short 30 something years in life i have never seen a force as useless as the Nigerian police and if you are a member of the force you just made my assertion even stronger,a post that talls about the loss of inoccent life and you are here ranting like a hypocritical goat about who the miserable force absorbed or not

1 Like

Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by lurdkriss: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2016
I still hate the police undecided
Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2016
Don't be surprised that he was on illegal duty
Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by SUPOL(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2016
jeevyww:

From your moniker and the useless qoute you made i am guessing you are a police officer..in my short 30 something years in life i have never seen a force as useless as the Nigerian police and if you are a member of the force you just made my assertion even stronger,a post that talls about the loss of inoccent life and you are here ranting like a hypocritical goat about who the miserable force absorbed or not
see ur nose like unripe paw paw. Dat was a stray bullet for crying out loud. Besides u ve gone into d details of wat happened. If he is found guilty, he will go in for it. But I won't stay here an watch any rif raf insult my noble profession. The people u see on d road n in d stations are not d only members of NPF. There are educated, decent n responsible officers out there. These are d ones I protect their interest. If I check well now u wont be doing a decent job. Maybe car seller or something like dat n u open ur smellymouth to insult d Nigeria Police. Make I no talk wetin dey my mind. Don't insult Organization, blame d individual. U can go n join d Force n make I better
Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by HMZi: 10:54am On Aug 30, 2016
SUPOL:
Don't insult another person's job next tym
i have the utmost respect 4 the working class bt its the reality on ground we r tokn abt,the guy who was killed cud av been ur broda,no 1 is happy at all...i didnt insult u
Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by SUPOL(m): 11:02am On Aug 30, 2016
HMZi:
i have the utmost respect 4 the working class bt its the reality on ground we r tokn abt,the guy who was killed cud av been ur broda,no 1 is happy at all...i didnt insult u
it could be anyone's relative but remember d policeman didn't fire at anyone. He fired into d air(though its professionally wrong) bur dats a case of manslaughter n not murder. Like wen ur driving n mistakenly killed someone. Lets understand this abeg, d officer is also a human being, a father, a brother n a son.
Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 30, 2016
[size=13pt]why do you attach another family pics (incident that happened in bayelsa ) to another one here? It didnt correspond to the story and the name is not tally.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by fortunateice(m): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2016
Manace to the society... You must be blind to not have noticed.
Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by HMZi: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2016
SUPOL:
see ur nose like unripe paw paw. Dat was a stray bullet for crying out loud. Besides u ve gone into d details of wat happened. If he is found guilty, he will go in for it. But I won't stay here an watch any rif raf insult my noble profession. The people u see on d road n in d stations are not d only members of NPF. There are educated, decent n responsible officers out there. These are d ones I protect their interest. If I check well now u wont be doing a decent job. Maybe car seller or something like dat n u open ur smellymouth to insult d Nigeria Police. Make I no talk wetin dey my mind. Don't insult Organization, blame d individual. U can go n join d Force n make I better
this is what i expected 4rm u(aside d insult)..
.but e'r policeman wey i don come across na 'kolo'..na extremely few get sense...always out 4 money like a LovePeddler/hoe..
Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by jeevyww(m): 11:12am On Aug 30, 2016
SUPOL:

You can see how Myopic you are so one who sells cars isnt doing a decent job..i give up..and for the so called educated ones why havent thier education and decency rubbed off the larger percentage of the force,you can try and say what you can but most Nigerians know how corrupt even the so called educated ones in the office are,and for joining the force,not everybody is powee drunk or wants to be a Gun weilding beast,and for my nose my mama and wife like am like that

1 Like

Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by HMZi: 11:16am On Aug 30, 2016
SUPOL:
it could be anyone's relative but remember d policeman didn't fire at anyone. He fired into d air(though its professionally wrong) bur dats a case of manslaughter n not murder. Like wen ur driving n mistakenly killed someone. Lets understand this abeg, d officer is also a human being, a father, a brother n a son.
person die o,if he had acted professionally,this wudnt av happened..unprofessionalism is a big problem wit d npf...we r just tired,i dnt wanna die like that,accident 4 beta sef.
Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by SUPOL(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2016
HMZi:
person die o,if he had acted professionally,this wudnt av happened..unprofessionalism is a big problem wit d npf...we r just tired,i dnt wanna die like that,accident 4 beta sef.
lolz, I don tire 4u?
How accident take beta, u don see where train crush person b4?
Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by SUPOL(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2016
jeevyww:

You can see how Myopic you are so one who sells cars isnt doing a decent job..i give up..and for the so called educated ones why havent thier education and decency rubbed off the larger percentage of the force,you can try and say what you can but most Nigerians know how corrupt even the so called educated ones in the office are,and for joining the force,not everybody is powee drunk or wants to be a Gun weilding beast,and for my nose my mama and wife like am like that
clap 4ur sef
Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by okikiosibodu(m): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2016
veekid:
Nigerian police? ?? Bunch of useless crazy uneducated illetrate
Those guys need serious reform

All they can do best with perfection is to stop you on your way; harass you; delay you ,waste your time and ask for bribe

They see all youth lookin good as yahoo boy
Awon wayre 100%
The bad ones have outnumbered the good ones in the force. They take questionable actions. My cousin and I were driving on a very busy road sometimes last month, and a police man came to us when the traffic light just turned green, demanding for his license. My cousin had to shout at him not to endanger us ('cause we were on the fast lane). You just see some people get angry for no reason, when they sight them on the road. Some don't even give them decent responses again. Its pathetic. All is well

Re: Police Stray Bullet Kills Father Of Five In Lagos by HMZi: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2016
SUPOL:
lolz, I don tire 4u?
How accident take beta, u don see where train crush person b4?
lol,me 2 don tire..accident na accident,but to shoot a gun and nt anticipate that it might hit some1 is just wicked...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Inspector Dismissed For Killing, Declared Wanted / Gunmen Kidnap Students Of University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) / One Chance Taxi Robbery Rampant In Owerri: How They Operate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.