Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,564 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle (41165 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) / 20 And 18-Year-Old Guys Who Shot Man Dead With Ak47 In Bauchi Arrested By Police / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by OkoNDOoBo: 7:58am On Aug 30, 2016
This boy is an armed robber not fulani herdsmen
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by fkj950ax(m): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2016
tolugar:
That gun is not an AK47
kuntash:

Do you know the variants of the AK47's ?

That is an AK 47 type 2 without the rear stock.

AK47 has over 25 variants...

3 Likes

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 30, 2016
Whoever created this gun called AK47 did this world a big trouble. Only God knows the countless lives it has consumed around the globe angry

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by edlion57(m): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2016
D
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by danderson(f): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2016
Just wait for some few hour and secret call will come from some high quarters for his release. Better to kill a killer than let him live after extracting useful tip offs undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by recievesense: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2016
NameCheckers:
wetin d gun con be undecided double barrel? lol pass me ur ganja pls

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by Eluala(m): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2016
Is he a Libyan?

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by listica(m): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2016
Governor Ifeanyi ugwuanyi will still cry again today since crying has bin his carrier since herdsmen started

2 Likes

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by Samtobixy: 8:03am On Aug 30, 2016
give him apollo for d oda eye too
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by krissconnect(m): 8:03am On Aug 30, 2016
soberdrunk:
This one way wear designers singlet and shorts nor be like "herdsman" 4 my eyes ooo! Be like one pickpocket/igbo smoker way don tay 4 cell way nobody gree come bail angry angry
U well so? undecided

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by fkj950ax(m): 8:03am On Aug 30, 2016
Stelvin101:
Whoever created this gun called AK47 did this world a big trouble. Only God knows the countless lives it has consumed around the globe angry

The man has come out to say he regretted making the gun.
It's the highest selling gun ever.
The man is Kalashnikov. Gun named after him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by nkemjacob2(m): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2016
The people who owes riffle re the enforcement agency, so if d police insist on investigating it will fall down to dem, den dey will cover the investigation. Enugu protect ur sef we dont security in this country.

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by Abeymills(m): 8:07am On Aug 30, 2016
Why is dis fulani demon still alive?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by ajealadick(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2016
So you know much about guns? Ha, so una dey here too?

tolugar:
That gun is not an AK47
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 30, 2016
They are not criminals - Emir of Ilorin..

4 Likes

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by legaxi(m): 8:09am On Aug 30, 2016
Honza27:
Buhari will set him free in short time because he is their Oga
Are you a comedian? why don't you move to the joke section to drop this trash because it's not funny and makes you sound stupid.
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by Suljosh: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2016
fabre4:
wetin do his eye
beating

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by vectoh(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
But, the guy still fresh like shoprite bread, why nah
wts ur definition for fresh?
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by Akalia(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2016
I need that AK47
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 30, 2016
dem suppose kill the guy

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by sunnymaja(m): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2016
Davash222:
Igbos are so Pacific in nature.

Imagine this scenario, they didn't kill the guy.

It was a wise decision not to kill him. Otherwise, no one to provide information about their nefarious activities. He must be beaten by police because he was ready to kill when he was sighted. Read that he had wasted some bullets.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by mcnuel001(m): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2016
tolugar:
That gun is not an AK47
Na AK49

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2016
tolugar:
That gun is not an AK47

So?must it be an AK b4 something is done?
@topic, the hunter being the hunted cheesy
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by panditocracy(m): 8:23am On Aug 30, 2016
soberdrunk:
This one way wear designers singlet and shorts nor be like "herdsman" 4 my eyes ooo! Be like one pickpocket/igbo smoker way don tay 4 cell way nobody gree come bail angry angry

So you no see him matchstick leg. Igbos dey get that kind leg?
So you no see as he black as charcoal. Igbos dey black like that?
So you no see him ugly face. Igbos dey get that kind face?
Make I no just say wetin I wan say to you.
But if I hear kpim, just kpim from you. Until then.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by Reprobate: 8:25am On Aug 30, 2016
eye don swell, gaan!
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by sekundosekundo: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2016
Davash222:
Igbos are so Pacific in nature.
Imagine this scenario, they didn't kill the guy.
Try Aba
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by obainosis4real: 8:26am On Aug 30, 2016
Daniel058:
That kind tin no fit happen 4 Abia...

And i believe say e no fit happen for Ebonyi. .

#WHEN_YOUR_GOVERNOR_IS_A_CRY_CRY_BABY

Let's make that be the latest Trend on fb and Twitter.
guy I d feel u, they knw born dem well 2 try am there.....

1 Like

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by billyG(m): 8:29am On Aug 30, 2016
Frankdotcom:

http://www.franklynonwubiko.com/2016/08/just-in-herdsman-nabbed-in-enugu-with.html?m=1

Ndigbo Kwenu!Atlast an Evil spirit has been caught with Ak for d 1st time in 9ja.
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by sekundosekundo: 8:29am On Aug 30, 2016
legaxi:
If he is a Herdsman then where are his Herds?, if he can handle rifle just the way you explain then the guy is Probably a cult member, herdsmen that i know of don't carry gun around this guy is probably a terrorist of some sort but again he claims to come from Nasarawa, the Nasarawa that i know don't have Fulani except those ones who come around seasonally to feed their Cattles.
Please investigate him very well before you feed the public false information.

Pls read well, his cows are in Affa Udi Bush.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by Daniel058(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2016
obainosis4real:
guy I d feel u, they knw born dem well 2 try am there.....
I de telli u
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by jaymony: 8:36am On Aug 30, 2016
Why wasting time to slaughter the idiot na, see him face like Maiduguri map ...Enugu people una dey dull ooh...una suppose show us him pic when alive and when una don do the needful..if na my area dis Buhari don suppose to dey fan satan GOC by now.
Re: Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 30, 2016
This Hopeless Killer says his from Nasarawa state. Stupid boi there is no fulani indigenous from the state. By the way its u people that wipe my neighboring village because they poison ur stupid cows reason been that you used to destroy our farmland. Your Time Table is Out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Tries To Kill A Driver In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State / Cultists Stripped Unclad, Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.