Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,330 members, 7,808,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery (30562 Views)

Pastor Arrested In Imo For Robbery & Kidnapping Of Baby Boy (Picture) / Man Paraded Unclad In Imo For "Killing His Village People With Charms" (Photos) / Ex-Bankers Arrested By EFCC In Imo For N21m Fraud (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by Rick9(m): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2016
Some Nigerians and frustration

Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by DabuIIIT: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2016
ishowdotgmail:
Only from that part of the country.... shiiiioooor undecided

GIANT ZOMBIE..
Op,this is serios
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by NigerDeltan(m): 10:09am On Aug 30, 2016
NameCheckers:
Name : Checked and noted
Region: WELL documented
Experience: I av seen memory card brouhaha..... Bottles was cracked.... Bottles was stabbed.
Advice:Education is the key...
Action:Poverty must be eradicated

u need help aswear grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by DabuIIIT: 10:10am On Aug 30, 2016
DRwiz:
Too bad. Killing over ordinary battery. Well, one is a scammer and the other is a murderer. Let's see if he'll use it in prison.

BTW, there are no names, so I just checked the state, shook my head and left the thread, not in any way disappointed.

ANOTHER GIANT ZOMBGIE

op,thou shall not steal and thou shall not kill
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by zubycharles(m): 10:10am On Aug 30, 2016
DRwiz:

I dey tell you oo. Their side and crime are like
I sense foul spirit
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by dadaha: 10:12am On Aug 30, 2016
prettysolid:
The name of the person who stabbed him is Adewale and i am not surprised cuz those people and crime are like 5&6
Fake news pedlar, watch out for mods ban

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by DabuIIIT: 10:12am On Aug 30, 2016
veekid:
The flat heads yaff come again o

ZOMBIE TELL UA CONE HEADS PPL,THOU SHALL NOT KILL.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by Awoofawo(m): 10:17am On Aug 30, 2016
Too bad!!!
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by NigerDeltan(m): 10:17am On Aug 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
This is juz showing how "no-value" the life for some other ppol out there...

Sad but it's reality..

true
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by DabuIIIT: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2016
NameChecker:
I came to check name
Op, there is no name here na angry
The head isn't coned shape . . . it seems it is flat
be careful,they might do ur oku like that too. Rip to dead
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by legaxi(m): 10:20am On Aug 30, 2016
2dugged:
an hausa wheelbarrow pusher once stabbed a woman because of #10, when it comes to stabbing people for petty reasons, in all fairness the award should go to the north
It still doesn't change anything, and your point exactly is what. Someone got killed and all people could say is this? Where is the humanity in you guys.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by Originalsly: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2016
In these harder times. ... scamming is a life or death gamble.... any amount of money is too much for people to just let go.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by farouk0403(m): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2016
2dugged:
an hausa wheelbarrow pusher once stabbed a woman because of #10, when it comes to stabbing people for petty reasons, in all fairness the award should go to the north

But this topic is not about north, leave it when you see a topic talking about north then you can start your useless ranting.

instead of you to condemned the act, you are just here doing comparison right?

if you don't have anything to say just keep quite.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by DRwiz(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2016
2dugged:

True. The north is just one violent region. But for THAT REGION, any sort of crime fit happen.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by Abnwachineke(m): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2016
he is as good as this

Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by farouk0403(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2016
2dugged:

But this topic is not about north, leave it when you see a topic talking about north then you can start your useless ranting.

instead of you to condemned the act, you are just here doing comparison right?

if you don't have anything to say just keep quite..
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by billyG(m): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2016
I wuld hav been more painful if he had died by d hand of a herdmen,but was kill by his IPOB blood brother with a common ancestor,same aspiration & agitation.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by NameChecker: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2016
DabuIIIT:

be careful,they might do ur oku like that too.
Rip to dead

What has that got to do with this now?
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by Kaybaba5(m): 11:00am On Aug 30, 2016
World is going to an end
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by NairaMaster1(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2016
When he returns from the dead as usual in that state he won't sell fake phone again. So painful especially in this era of bubu
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by kid7soccer(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2016
Frustration is really eatting deep into people in this country. Everybody just dey hot head. Please let take it easy e go better
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by DabuIIIT: 11:04am On Aug 30, 2016
NameChecker:

What has that got to do with this now?
take ur stuppidity somewhere else,not to the dead..otherwise,they will do it u. Rip to dead
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by NairaMaster1(m): 11:06am On Aug 30, 2016
Originalsly:
In these harder times. ... scamming is a life or death gamble.... any amount of money is too much for people to just let go.

When he returns from the land of the dead he won't scam anybody again
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by stasius: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2016
With the rate people are dying and being killed we will wake up one day and discover that everybody has been killed.

O di egwu really!
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by NameChecker: 11:08am On Aug 30, 2016
DabuIIIT:

take ur stuppidity somewhere else,not to the dead..otherwise,they will do it u.
Rip to dead

It's obvious you are hungry. embarassed
Take this soup, get yourself some fufu and eat

Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by farouk0403(m): 11:09am On Aug 30, 2016
2dugged:

So??

is this topic Hausa related? why not just face the topic and condemn the act
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by onyidon21: 11:11am On Aug 30, 2016
NameCheckers:
Name : Checked and noted
Region: WELL documented
Experience: I av seen memory card brouhaha..... Bottles was cracked.... Bottles was stabbed.
Advice:Education is the key...
Action:Poverty must be eradicated
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by onyidon21: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2016
RIP English

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by DabuIIIT: 11:14am On Aug 30, 2016
farouk0403:

instead of you to CONDEMNED the act, you are just here doing comparison right?

if you don't have anything to say just keep QUITE..

you are an abokkious hypocrite,why didnt u accuse the guy 2dugged quoted,who actually brought up tribal sentiments to the thread?

Instead of you to "CONDEMNED"...

...if you don have anything to say just keep "QUITE"...

Mallam Nepa bill degree holder,na so dem teach am por u por almajiri school,bah?
grin
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by DabuIIIT: 11:18am On Aug 30, 2016
NameChecker:

It's obvious you are hungry. embarassed
Take this soup, get yourself some fufu and eat

just to let u know,i will not join others when they are doing it to ur STIFF on the ground o..
I will be gracious to warn them stop..
grin
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by farouk0403(m): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2016
2dugged:

DabuIIIT:

you are an abokkious hypocrite,why didnt u accuse the guy 2dugged quoted,who actually brought up tribal sentiments to the thread?
Instead of you to "CONDEMNED"...
...if you don have anything to say just keep "QUITE"...
Mallam Nepa bill degree holder,na so dem teach am por u por almajiri school,bah?
grin
2dugged:

Lol chest beaters am not Hausa, but I like the way they act they have zero tolerance, they don't even have time to chest beat, there own is just action.

The Last time I checked, the person you referred as NEPA bill certificate, he is still your president and you cannot do anything about it. Don't forget you guys don't have future in this country, you are 10th class citizens.

I will gladly be a guy with NEPA bill certificate than to be a scavenger in this country.
Re: Man Stabs Neighbor To Death In Imo For Selling Him Phone With Faulty Battery by DabuIIIT: 11:26am On Aug 30, 2016
DRwiz:
Too bad. Killing over ordinary battery. Well, one is a scammer and the other is a murderer. Let's see if he'll use it in prison.

BTW, there are no names, so I just checked the state, shook my head and left the thread, not in any way disappointed.
farouk0403 and legaxi,shove ur hypocrisy up ur arsse and leave 2dugged alone..how come u two were blind not to see the above he(2dugged) quoted?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boyfriend Of Oluwaseun Ajila Arrested Over Her Murder / Groom’s Best Man Steals Wedding Gifts In Kano / Abia Polytechnic Student Steals A Generator, Beaten & Stripped Unclad By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.