Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. (45394 Views)

Condoms Sale Increases On Valentine Day By 70 Percent – NAN / Men Pay Extra Money To Have Sex With Prostitutes In Abuja Without Condoms - FACA / UNFPA Distributes 53,000 Condoms At Calabar Christmas Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
amtaken:
Why are there so many fake condoms in Nigeria today?

Most of them break while being used.

Can the Ministry of health look into this please, considering the fact that this could be hazardous to the health and can also lead to unwanted pregnancies?

Is this your personal experience or you know people who complain to you? What exactly are the brands of these condoms breaking?
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by lanreni: 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
SO OP, FAKE CONDOM IS WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU THAN FAKE DRUGS, FAKE GOODS, FAKE SERVICES, , FAKE GOVERNMENT AND ALLOWING FAKE GUYS F..K YOU? SMH.
SECOND, ALL THESE YOUNG PEOPLE THAT ARE MAKING COMMENTS ABOUT CONDOMS AS IF ITS A DEGREE COURSE, SHAME ON YOU ALL. SHAME ON YOUR GENERATION. A SIMPLE PIECE OF ADVICE: ABSTENANCE IS THE BEST..ALWAYS THE BEST. WHEN YOU ARE READY FOR A BABY, YOU DO. SIMPLE. ***spits on thread and walks away***

2 Likes

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by babseg(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
amtaken:

Can the Ministry of health look into this please, considering the fact that this could be hazardous to the health and can also lead to unwanted pregnancies?

Before blaming anyone organisation please look into the following

Is your partners thingy too big

Are you well shaved down there Because some girls of nowadays have hair as strong as sand paper

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by chimaobinelson(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
all doze kiss n love,etc na rubbishooo
if original condom cost lik diz,na em b say no1 safeoo
Na to get tested,or beta still abstain

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by chimaobinelson(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
SEE AS LADIES NO WAN GREE D THREAD REST,JUST BECOS NA BLEEP MATA
LADIES AND CONDOMs ARE...

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by 9jatatafo(m): 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2016
Can the OP show us the pics of the fake condoms?
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by firstolalekan(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
amtaken:

Why can't all these girls close their legs cry

1 Like

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by nathie007: 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
Report the manufacturer to CPC, consumer protection agency. They will take it from there...
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by AreaFada2: 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
HungerBAD:

You and the Baby Lawyer have a lot to answer.

How come you ladies know more about Condoms than the guys?

The Ruff Ryder one make me laugh. grin
There must be "Smooff Ryder" too. cheesy

I'm actually impressed that awareness is better among women and more possibly taking charge of their sexual health. Instead of being passive and allowing guys to decide if preventive measures should be taken during intercourse.

After all, the burden of STIs, abortions and single parenthood is disproportionately greater on women.

2 Likes

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Fourwinds: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by etisal: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
femi4:
male condoms or female condoms?
all join
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
MissingBudget:

Condomologist, I hail you baba! grin

Hahahahahahaha!

But seriously, working in the HIV/AIDS sector of Public Health has exposed me to a lot...
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by willibounce1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
Why condom no go tear, when e be say Na baby harder harder una go dey shout. The guy self go dey fire the kongo like say Na Olympic. Condom must tear na...
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
amtaken:

madam stop preaching fornication here , go get married and do something meaningful with your life, talking like a professional prostitute.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by ayusco85(m): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
thundabot:
WHY US CONDOM ?? WHY WASTE MONEY DO SIMPLE HIV TEST. SKIN TO SKIN ALL THE WAY

Lol. U look like d type that loves it raw. Hope he does withdrawal method.

Any BTW, it's not only HIV that is a deadly disease. Thr are alot. So test for all
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Ivoryred(f): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
babseg:

Before blaming anyone organisation please look into the following

Is your partners thingy too big

Are you well shaved down there Because some girls of nowadays have hair as strong as sand paper

grin grin
hahahahahahahaha op u no go kill me here o
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
madam stop preaching fornication here , go get married and do something meaningful with your life, talking like a professional prostitute.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Ranchhoddas: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
amtaken:

The Government should place control measures regarding products that come into the country regardless of their prizes to avoid disasters. Don't you think so?
How can a person be taken and still be worried about...? Make I no talk wetin dey my mind.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
amtaken:

I see I owe you a lot of explanations papa but if you must know I am worried about the effects of the fake condoms on people's health and also pregnancy prevention. If you have nothing to say in these regards you can disappear please. Thanks.

Bleep you, do u work in nafdac?,whats ur business with fake cd?, dan iska.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by abbey621(m): 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
lanreni:
SO OP, FAKE CONDOM IS WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU THAN FAKE DRUGS, FAKE GOODS, FAKE SERVICES, , FAKE GOVERNMENT AND ALLOWING FAKE GUYS F..K YOU? SMH.
SECOND, ALL THESE YOUNG PEOPLE THAT ARE MAKING COMMENTS ABOUT CONDOMS AS IF ITS A DEGREE COURSE, SHAME ON YOU ALL. SHAME ON YOUR GENERATION. A SIMPLE PIECE OF ADVICE: ABSTENANCE IS THE BEST..ALWAYS THE BEST. WHEN YOU ARE READY FOR A BABY, YOU DO. SIMPLE. ***spits on thread and walks away***

No knowledge is ever wasted, things like this should be discussed openly as it ensures a more educated populace. Just because your point of view is abstinence does not mean it's the only correct way. People who use condoms have nothing to be ashamed of, in fact I applaud them for they are wiser than those that see condoms as a negative barrier and would rather skinny dip when having coitus. While abstinence is great, it isn't for everyone. We are humans with different tolerance and sexual desires, some people choose to hide those feelings till after marriage while some chose to explore them as early and frequently possible. Judge not my friend!

1 Like

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Ishilove: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
Phillfree:

Chai! na so dem plenty? Only know gold circle, tell me more.
Orrrrrwama!! You know I'm a learner cheesy cheesy
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by SuperBlack: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
Then get married and avoid use of condom.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
thundabot:
WHY US CONDOM ?? WHY WASTE MONEY DO SIMPLE HIV TEST. SKIN TO SKIN ALL THE WAY
What about unwanted pregnancy? And what if the HIV is still in the undectectable phase? And what if your partner cheats after the test and gets infected?

1 Like

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
Na only people wey nor get mind na dey fear say condom tear.I trust warri boys wey nor dey use condom again.
Now de latest be say if dem wan pour akamu,dem dey know and dem go quickly draw the bros(dick) out from the room(vagina).
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by babseg(m): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ivoryred:
hahahahahahahaha op u no go kill me here o

I'm talking from personal experience. Some girls hair done scratch my thingy before

1 Like

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
HungerBAD:

There are a lot of fake products in Nigeria,condoms included.

Condoms in my list of fake things, really does not count as bad as the Fake Medicines that are produced En Masse for the consumption by ordinarily Nigerians, especially medications that are taken by Children.

1- The NAFDAC Should be empowered like the EFCC to go after Offenders, and Judges should sentence those making sub standard products like Medicines and Condoms spend a long time in Jail.

2- 80% Of all fake everything in Nigeria, comes from the East. The Authority knows these factories and people that produces these fake products. Arrest them, close down their factories.

Where is the condom factory in Nigeria?
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by zico10(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
When it comes to condom I think I have an idea. Firstly we need to know that as of today, no condom is been produced in Nigeria what they do is branding.
Condom use start from the point of purchase to the way we handle it before we actually use it.
When you want to buy a condom, don't buy it inside a container shop or a place where direct sunlight is heating it. Cos condoms are made of rubber (latex) the more the sun heat it the more it becomes weaker.
Immediately after purchase, check for the manufacturing date and expire date. This most have a five years interval, if not return it immediately.
Open the condom and use your hand to press it to make sure the air inside it as not escape. If the air has escaped, it means the condom has been puncture so when use its bound to break.
Guy should take note of this, after purchase don't put it inside your back pocket cos the more you sit on it the weaker it becomes and when use it can break.
When you want to open it always use your finger to open it from the rough edges and not from the smooth sides. NOTE: don't use blade, or teeth to open it cos it may cos it to break. And its advisable that your woman or girlfriend help you to roll it over leaving a little space on the tip of the condom for your sperm to drop. Don't allow air to enter the tip cos it may break. And for cool enjoyment, you can add lubrica. if we follow this little procedure, we can reduce the condom break to the nearest minimal. Finally so far that a condom is been sold at #5000 does not make it original and so far that a condom is been sold at #30 does not make it fake but the way we handle it at times matter. I stand to be corrected o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by SuperBlack: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
amtaken:

Do not derail my post. If you have nothing meaningful to contribute you check the next thread. Thanks.
Get married and stop living a sinful life also avoid use of Condom, it's not a must to fvck. And if ya married, i dn't see the reason to use a condom with ya man. Gudnyt.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
firstolalekan:

Why can't all these girls close their legs cry

Take your childish hypocrisy to where it's needed.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by SuperBlack: 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
chimaobinelson:
all doze kiss n love,etc na rubbishooo
if original condom cost lik diz,na em b say no1 safeoo
Na to get tested,or beta still abstain
The funny thing is that, you cannot test a Condom before buying, and i don't know why it's like that.
Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by happney65: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
veekid:
Buy original condom like Happney65 always do; and stop complaining here jor

Condoms Like "Love romance rubber" and Durex Fetherlight and you will know that the Lord is good all the time.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. by Paseus(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
soberdrunk:
The "topography" of the "engine room" is also a major factor, some engine rooms dey rough and this can cause tear...... angry
u study topography of vagina 4 geography ni?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

After Treating STD, This Is How I See Women Now / What Do You Use When On Your Period? Tampons Or Pads? / New Prices Of Sanitary Pads In Nigeria, 2017 - Touching Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.