Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest (20655 Views)

Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) / You Can Earn 700,000 Naira From Cassava Farming Within A Year / Pictures Of My Cucumber Farm From Land Preparation To Harvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 5:11am On Aug 30, 2016
WHY I NEED TO START SNAIL FARMING
It is clear generally that unemployment is unacceptably high and
that it is here to stay except we do something about it. The
Nigerian economy as it is presently run does not have the
capacity to absorb chains of thousands of unemployed youth. In
other words, the Nigerian graduates of today can no longer rely
on the Nigerian labour market to provide him or her job. He has
to invent an alternative source of employment which is self
employment or entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship is in
accordance with the Nigeria’s economic recovery programme
objectives that necessitated a radical shift from total dependence
on government for white collar job to self employment. An
entrepreneur is a person that perceives business opportunities,
takes advantage of the scarce resources, bears the noninsurable
risks in his enterprise and directs the human and material
resources in his business objectives. To qualify as an
entrepreneur, it is not just sufficient to be a business man just
managing an enterprise. You are an originator of profitable
business ideas. It is against this background that I have chosen
this very attractive area of self employment called snail farming or HELICULTURE. It is one of the easiest and least expensive types of farming that provides employment opportunities to all categories of people and generates foreign revenue without you running from pillar to post. Snails farming business are healthy, less risky, less expensive and environmentally friendly.There is also a special snail feed containing up to 15 components mixed together to boost snails nutritional supplements needs; I will introduce that to you which can cause your snails to grow rapidly within 4 to 5 months you can harvest them for onward sales.If interested to know more on snail farming pm me 07082638957 WhatsApp snail farming group also available for you to learn.NOTE,DO NOT DROP ANY CONTACT HERE.ONLY PM.THK U.
Get in touch.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
indicate ur interest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 7:59am On Sep 02, 2016
Get accross for more information or inquiries
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
indicate ur interest
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by ibrolis(m): 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
Seedworld:
indicate ur interest
I have interest... Love to start a snail farm
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 6:48am On Sep 05, 2016
Interested pls reach me directly for details 07082638957 Call or WhatsApp.
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by 100Cents: 9:12am On Sep 05, 2016
This the easiest type of farming.
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by fm7070: 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
What size of snail will you be harvesting in 6months?
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
Same size here
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 6:41am On Sep 07, 2016
Indicate ur interest for further enquiries call or WhatsApp 07082638957
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
BEFORE YOU VENTURE INTO SNAIL FARMING .

Ask yourself :

*WHY DO I WANT TO GO INTO SNAIL FARMING AS A VENTURE?
*AM I BREEDING THEM FOR PET PURPOSE? (BETWEEN 1 -100 SNAILS), FOR PERSONAL CONSUMPTION (BETWEEN 100-500 SNAILS) OR FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSE (1,000 SNAILS AND ABOVE)
*WHERE DO I SEE MYSELF IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS
*DO I NEED A MENTOR TO WALK ME THROUGH?
*HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO START WITH?
*WHAT QUANTITY (PARENT STOCK) CAN I START WITH?
* I AM A BUSY PERSON, DO I NEED TO SPEND LOT OF TIME WITH THEM?
*CAN I DO ANY OTHER WORK OR BUSINESS WITH SNAIL FARMING?
*WHERE CAN I PUT THEM? DO THEY REQUIRE A SPECIAL ACCOMMODATION OR HOUSING?
*WHO ARE THE BUYERS? ANY MARKET FOR MY 20,000 OR MORE SNAILS
*WHAT DO I FEED THEM WITH? DO I NEED TO GET THEM WATERMELON AND OTHER FRUITS? HOW MANY TIMES CAN I FEED THEM?
*DO SNAIL CANNIBALIZE?
*WHAT SOIL DO I USE?
*WHERE CAN I GET THE SOIL FROM? HOW DO I TREAT THE SOIL? HOW OFTEN DO I CHANGE OR TREAT THE SOIL? DOES THE SOIL EXPIRE?
*DO SNAILS DIE?
*WHAT CAUSES THEIR DEATH? CAN CARELESSNESS KILL THEM?

THINK ABOUT THIS BEFORE VENTURE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by 00Chymes00: 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
Seedworld:
indicate ur interest

Show us your farm.
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 6:12am On Sep 08, 2016
Pics

Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by fordex3: 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
Call Aquabiz & Agric Enterprises on 08189164502 for your Fingerlings & Juveniles,we sell day-old chicks,broilers-170 naira,pullets(layers)-250 naira,hybrid turkey-1,500,local turkey-550 naira,white cockrels-20 naira,black cockrel-75 naira,Noiler - 150,4 weeks broiler-600 naira,4 weeks cockrel-250 naira,.point of lay -14 weeks-1,350,old layers-950 naira,catfish fingerling -12 naira,catfish Juvenile -20 naira,Vitamin A fortified yellow cassava stem-50 pieces-700 naira,1 bundle-1,500 naira,Battery cages-150,000 naira,Herbicides,weedout,sprayers -8 litres and 16 litres also availablie.We provide transport and logistics for point of lays and old layers,we are in Ibadan and supply anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 8:22am On Sep 09, 2016
@Fordex pls create a thread for your products

3 Likes

Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by welica(f): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
Seedworld:
Indicate ur interest for further enquiries call or WhatsApp 07082638957
can u do that anywhere?i mean the snail farming
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by porchville5: 1:24am On Sep 11, 2016
okomotunde:
You are right about snail farming being very lucrative.I expect every retired person and unemployed youths to take this chance to venture into the business.This is not old school type of farming.Finance? No problem.Visit informationpowerng.com to find out how to get money to finance the project.Good luck!
Do you know, you don't have to buy food to feed snails? Do you know, this is the only leave snails feed on for years without any problems? This does not mean they don't eat others, but if you feed them with others you might have to buy some special treatment plants, but if you have this plant in this video in their habitat you do not need treatment plants, this has made snail farming a very lucrative and stress free business, all you need is few tips, 1. Type of soil ,this is because they feed also on soil, if you give them wrong soil they will die 2. Nature of the environment, the environment must be kept wet and away from pest esp ants 3. Avoid direct sun light, that is why you will have to plant this plant on this video in the snail house, these and many more tips you need to be successful in snail farm, just watch the video and subscribe to the channel so that you will get the full lecture on how to raise snail successfullly without spending a dime......................................................................................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uErXZerGUGA

1 Like

Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 8:14am On Sep 14, 2016
please ignore d above misinformation
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
indicate ur interest
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by elaade: 9:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
this nice brother.
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 5:52am On Sep 17, 2016
Ure welcome ,thks
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 5:52am On Sep 18, 2016
Gdm ,a happy Sunday
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by warriking(m): 8:49am On Sep 18, 2016
Nice job man, God bless. quote author=Seedworld post=48914344]WHY I NEED TO START SNAIL FARMING
It is clear generally that unemployment is unacceptably high and
that it is here to stay except we do something about it. The
Nigerian economy as it is presently run does not have the
capacity to absorb chains of thousands of unemployed youth. In
other words, the Nigerian graduates of today can no longer rely
on the Nigerian labour market to provide him or her job. He has
to invent an alternative source of employment which is self
employment or entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship is in
accordance with the Nigeria’s economic recovery programme
objectives that necessitated a radical shift from total dependence
on government for white collar job to self employment. An
entrepreneur is a person that perceives business opportunities,
takes advantage of the scarce resources, bears the noninsurable
risks in his enterprise and directs the human and material
resources in his business objectives. To qualify as an
entrepreneur, it is not just sufficient to be a business man just
managing an enterprise. You are an originator of profitable
business ideas. It is against this background that I have chosen
this very attractive area of self employment called snail farming or HELICULTURE. It is one of the easiest and least expensive types of farming that provides employment opportunities to all categories of people and generates foreign revenue without you running from pillar to post. Snails farming business are healthy, less risky, less expensive and environmentally friendly.There is also a special snail feed containing up to 15 components mixed together to boost snails nutritional supplements needs; I will introduce that to you which can cause your snails to grow rapidly within 4 to 5 months you can harvest them for onward sales.If interested to know more on snail farming pm me 07082638957 WhatsApp snail farming group also available for you to learn.NOTE,DO NOT DROP ANY CONTACT HERE.ONLY PM.THK U.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
All serious minded individuals get accross to learn what is required..
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 8:04am On Sep 21, 2016
gdm
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 4:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
indicate ur interest
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by prettmum(f): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
I'm interested
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 7:19am On Sep 24, 2016
Do reach me on WhatsApp 07082638957
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 7:00am On Sep 26, 2016
indicate ur interest by WhatsApp or call 07082638957
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 6:26am On Sep 28, 2016
Opportunity to learn is available
Re: Invest In Snail Farming Within 6 Months Harvest by Seedworld: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Indicate ur interest

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Generates $35 Million From Hibiscus (zobo) Export In 9 Months- NAQS / How Much Is 25L Of Palm Oil Now? / How Profitable Pepper Farming Is In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.