Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin (20427 Views)

The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style / Eid Mubarak: Emir Of Ilorin At Prayer Ground. Photos / 8000-Year-Old Dufuna Canoe Discovered In Yobe By Fulani Herdsmen 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 30, 2016
Emirs and the herdsmen have a lot in common. They re both psychotic. sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by slowbreeze(f): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Do you see hypocrisy at its peak?. Emirs, Northern Elites & Sultans Doesn't Want To Speak Against Fulani Herdsmen For The Heinous Crimes They've Committed & Are Still Committing, But The Same Emirs & Their Likes Wants Elders Of The Niger Delta People To Speak Against Niger Delta Militants..

I Am Just Laughing

Exactly.U get sense....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Ajimight(m): 8:54am On Aug 30, 2016
DannyJ19:
Even NDA dhy fear fulani herdsmen...
which of the NDA's
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by ginggerxy: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2016
nnachukz:
Who said they are just common criminal? We are saying they are the third deadliest terrorist group in the world. That is the highest echelon of criminality.
May he repeat this when they attack his kingdom, burn down his palace and kill everything living in their place.
Not everything is meant for politics, say the truth when humanity is under attack by terrorists who are from Libya.
they are not even from Libya. The one the caught in enugu is from zamfara state. Buhari is just lying that they are from Libya
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by truthspeaks: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2016
U r on point. Sarrki, pls respond to dis
BeeBeeOoh:
Do you see hypocrisy at its peak?. Emirs, Northern Elites & Sultans Doesn't Want To Speak Against Fulani Herdsmen For The Heinous Crimes They've Committed & Are Still Committing, But The Same Emirs & Their Likes Wants Elders Of The Niger Delta People To Speak Against Niger Delta Militants..

I Am Just Laughing
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by chidiillah(m): 8:56am On Aug 30, 2016
so who are the criminals, your cabin ets ,
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by leksbore(m): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2016
haaa Emir for your mouth!!!!!!......
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2016
ChrisEsq:
Emir? Why not Oba. Yoruba people should kwontinu.

Kwara State..isn't a pure Yoruba state.....There are 6 south-west(Yoruba) states, namely: Osun, Oyo, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti, and Lagos State. Kwara state falls under the North central GPZ....and its inhabited by Hausas, Fulanis and Yorubas. They have Emirs not Obas...that's to show they are more northern.

I'm very sure Sulu gambari is either a Yoruba-Hausa man or a Yoruba-Fulani man just like the senate president, Bukola Saraki

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Awoofawo(m): 9:00am On Aug 30, 2016
Ori awon Emir yi ti daru!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by chidiillah(m): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2016
sariki so encourage the evil work of buhari triab,they are coming to you very soon
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by slowbreeze(f): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2016
Religion is really the opium of the people.I am a christian,bt that doesnt mean i will support my brethren if they start commiting heinous crimes , Even an atheist knows that harming humanity is wrong..Very foolish statement by the emir.In reasonable countries,such statement wont be taken lightly.That guy should be called in for questioning by d police and suspected to be one of their sponsors..But alas its Nigeria., full of lawlessness and their "mentor" is our president..Its well!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by BABANGBALI: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2016
The emir himself must be a criminal
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by BABANGBALI: 9:06am On Aug 30, 2016
Awoofawo:
lalasticlala see dis guy dey use him dialect to abuse you and mukina2
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Awoofawo(m): 9:13am On Aug 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
lalasticlala see dis guy dey use him dialect to abuse you and mukina2

You!!!!!

What is wrong with you this morning?!

You miss your period or what?!

Lala ko lollipop ni cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Jabioro: 9:17am On Aug 30, 2016
They are not criminals but they have all the characters, attributes and illegal arms and ammunition in their possession, or does AK47 is part of instrument to rear cow ? Baba Emir should give us name to call this agent of destruction... please!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by BABANGBALI: 9:20am On Aug 30, 2016
Awoofawo:

You!!!!!

What is wrong with you this morning?!

You miss your period or what?!

Lala ko lollipop ni cool
it have tey that dey ban you,I wan arrange 1 for you tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by DabuIIIT: 9:21am On Aug 30, 2016
Silly emir,you all, ur time will come.

Buh wait o,EMIR OF ILLORIN!?! Afonja are more interested in ipob,TRIpod and ND affairs grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 30, 2016
I think most people here have missed the context in which the emire have spoken.

Its important we differentiate armed herds men whose intent to cause trouble and the herdsmen who are not armed and whose intent is to graze the animals....

Awon guys not get
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by akpanbaba: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2016
Oh Emir live for ever.They are Chief Imams who spread the message of peace in Islam to Benue,Taraba, Kaduna, and Enugu and they have won many souls for Mohammed with sophiscated weapons

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by DabuIIIT: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2016
Awoofawo:

shaaataaap there! U nø go respect ua ILLORIN emir,abi u wan lose ua hausa nyansh lickixg job?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Awoofawo(m): 9:31am On Aug 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
it have tey that dey ban you,I wan arrange 1 for you tongue tongue

E ma wo alakoba yi!

Abeg no kobalize me laro kuku Tuesday!!!

Who send you you after me self, wetin I do you, Se the Emir talk better talk for your ears, because na so so rubbish him yarns dey sound for my ears, that why I say him dey mad cos only mad pesin fit dey talk mad talk like that one e dey yarn grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Awoofawo(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2016
DabuIIIT:

shaaataaap there! U nø go respect ua ILLORIN emir,abi u wan lose ua hausa nyansh lickixg job?

POri e buru ni?!

The paraga you drink this morning don paralysed your brain ni, abi awon ran won si e ni?!

You better mind your self or I go eep you mind am for you, commot for my front, wu b d emir danbaroba you and him cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by akpanbaba: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2016
Kai traditional institution has totally collapsed.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by solar9190(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2016
Emir shorooooo niyeeeen abi isolenu, total rubbish.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by DoctorFlash(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2016
Hmm imagine dat kind statement frm an islamic scholar, i tink he dnt knw he is tryin 2 create havoc i pray one day u no regret ur statement.

na wa ooooo i wonder wat dis grand father is tryin 2 exonerate.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Awoofawo(m): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2016
danjumakolo:
I think most people here have missed the context in which the emire have spoken.

Its important we differentiate armed herds men whose intent to cause trouble and the herdsmen who are not armed and whose intent is to graze the animals....

Awon guys not get

Abeg no one got time for context analysis again, the herd men wahala don pass that one!!!

We must condem the condemnable from now on, no more rubbing body with surulere balm................................cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by DabuIIIT: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2016
Awoofawo:

POri e buru ni?!

The paraga you drink this morning don paralysed your brain ni, abi awon ran won si e ni?!

You better mind your self or I go eep you mind am for you, commot for my front, wu b d emir danbaroba you and him cool

haba! See painment o lollss

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by BABANGBALI: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2016
Awoofawo:

E ma wo alakoba yi! grin
Seun see this guy dey use him native language to abuse you and your moderators

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by DabuIIIT: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2016
Awoofawo:

E ma wo alakoba yi!

Abeg no kobalize me laro kuku Tuesday!!!

Who send you you after me self, wetin I do you, Se the Emir talk better talk for your ears, because na so so rubbish him yarns dey sound for my ears, that why I say him dey mad cos only mad pesin fit dey talk mad talk like that one e dey yarn grin

but na ya KABIYESI nah!
Na ua ILLORIN EMIR pataki..nø let ua hausa master hia you o...no more anus to lubricate niyen o..no more owo jeun be dat!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by Guyman02: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2016
This Fulani Emir is a blight on Yoruba land of Ilorin. Meanwhile, Afonjas are after people calling themselves 'EzeIgbo not EzeYoruba' in Yoruba communities.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Aren’t Criminals —emir Of Ilorin by PRADEL(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2016
see dis esi ewu called shehu
mumu emir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We, Not Ajimobi Govt, Suspended Your Salary – Ibadan High Chiefs Tell Olubadan / Edo Festival 2017 Live (photos) / Educate Girls, Stop Building Mosques, Sanusi Tells Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.