Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Singles And Married ; Ask Your Questions - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Singles And Married ; Ask Your Questions (486 Views)

Physicians And Married In The House, Is MouthAction Really Healthy And Adviseable? / What Are Your fears Of Getting Married Or Being Married? Singles ONLY / For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singles And Married ; Ask Your Questions by adeksam: 6:06am On Aug 30, 2016
Singles And Married ; Ask Your Questions Here[i][/i]

Singles and Married Ministries is not a church and is not affiliated to any church.
Singles and Married Ministries is an independent and a non-denominational ministry.
MANDATE
To preach the Word of God, correct and rebuke wrong doctrines of marriage.
MANDATE SCRIPTURE
“Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine…”
– (2Tim 4:2-4)
VISION
To remove the devices that cause delay in marriages
To empower singles to marry
To remove the devices that cause crisis in marriages
To restore broken marriages
To stop divorce and separation in the Christian Community
To make marriages work.
STRATEGY
I want to focus on teaching biblical marriage doctrines. I believe that good understanding guarantees a person’s victory in life because the Bible says when you know the truth, it shall make you free. (John 8:32)
MISSION STATEMENT
The Scripture is the only basis of authority in teachings on Christian Marriage
Every teaching on Christian Marriage must be rooted in the Scripture
No power is strong enough to cause delay or crisis in Christian Marriage
The only reason a Christian can experience delay or crisis in marriage is ignorance (Hosea 4:6)
When a Christian receives the required knowledge, his or her victory in marriage is guaranteed
No wonder the Bible says when you know the truth; it shall make you free (John 8:32). Knowledge is power!

Brother Sam Adekunle

http://blog.unclesamtech.com/singles-and-married-ask-your-questions-here/
Re: Singles And Married ; Ask Your Questions by Seunwife(m): 6:32am On Aug 30, 2016
Please what wil i do? My husband call his siblings and mother every time we have little misunderstanding or argument. He dnt like it wen he do something and i try to let him know how i feel, he will pick offence and another thing is to call his people .

(1) (Reply)

Registered 2008 Toyota Camry (XLE) / Couple Welcomes Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage / Did A Grandma Just Say That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.