Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,586 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos (25494 Views)

Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why / Policeman In Police Uniform Doing Okada Business In Lagos (Photos) / Murphy Juliana: Beautiful Lady Mechanic In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:06am On Aug 30, 2016
Congratulations are in order for Felix Usikhifo, an employee of the U.S. Consulate in Lagos -who has been specially recognized for his hard work and diligence. According to reports, Mr Felix is a top performer who goes above and beyond the call of duty.

Felix's work is so exemplary that American diplomat and Assistant Secretary Linda Thomas-Greenfield personally presented him with the U.S. Consulate Lagos Locally Employed Staff of the Quarter Award.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/felix-usikhifo-specially-recognized-by_30.html

Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2016
congrats to him
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:07am On Aug 30, 2016
nice one
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by recievesense: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2016
Give him american passport na

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by Jengem: 8:17am On Aug 30, 2016
recievesense:
Give him american passport na

Make trump slap am?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by kingui(m): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2016
o boy! I was even planing to shop online now boy should I wait or continue cause I don't think one can even predicate tomorrows rate

area fathers dream may never come true.

1 Like

Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by recievesense: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2016
Jengem:

Make trump slap am?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by PaulIdu: 8:22am On Aug 30, 2016
Jengem:

Make trump slap am?

Why would trump slap him
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by Jengem: 8:39am On Aug 30, 2016
PaulIdu:

Why would trump slap him

Not him, her

Try and read to understand

3 Likes

Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by PaulIdu: 8:54am On Aug 30, 2016
Jengem:

Not him, her

Try and read to understand

The topic says" Hardworking Employee Specially Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos" and you make a meaningless comment stating "make Trump no slap am" knowing fully well the topic was all about a male staff of the embassy that was honoured and you think I need to read and understand more..Mr man you need to learn how to write in a manner that your context can be understood.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by Jengem: 9:39am On Aug 30, 2016
PaulIdu:

The topic says" Hardworking Employee Specially Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos" and you make a meaningless comment stating "make Trump no slap am" knowing fully well the topic was all about a male staff of the embassy that was honoured and you think I need to read and understand more..Mr man you need to learn how to write in a manner that your context can be understood.

U just need more information

Go amd read about trump stance on immigration, then juxtapose it with what i wrote

Then call your university up, and query your professors on why basic concepts seem to elude u

23 Likes

Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by PaulIdu: 10:10am On Aug 30, 2016
Jengem:

U just need more information

Go amd read about trump stance on immigration, then juxtapose it with what i wrote

Then call your university up, and query your professors on why basic concepts seem to elude u

Its sad your brain is clearly letting you down on the daily...A topic that is about a man being rewarded for his diligence and your dying/failed brain betrays you by finding a way to drag Trump and some Phantom slap into it , your dull brain still goes further to defend itself stupidity by advising I go and read up about Trumps foreign policy as it relates to slapping ..Mr Man if you you can sue that brain of yours for letting you down i advise you explore that option

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by veekid(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2016
Congrats man
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by handysuzy(f): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2016
Hard work pays.

But while this guy is working hard, I read one crazy story this morning how a young guy stabbed his sugar mummy and killed himself..Please, you need to read that story here: http://factflyers.com/17-year-old-boy-stabs-sugar-mummy-hangs-cheated/
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by Slimflame(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2016
Hard work realy pays
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by lolawilliams(f): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2016
Hardwork Forever Pays!
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by NovusHomo(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2016
recievesense:

You don kill persin. grin
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by Angelb4: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2016
The building sef...
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by NovusHomo(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2016
recievesense:

You don kill persin. grin
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by NovusHomo(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2016
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by Lordseyad(m): 10:37am On Aug 30, 2016
Ok

Who's gonna gimme the summary
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by MrCounselor: 10:38am On Aug 30, 2016
Congrats
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by marsoden: 10:38am On Aug 30, 2016
PaulIdu:

Its sad your brain is clearly letting you down on the daily...A topic that is about a man being rewarded for his diligence and your dying/failed brain betrays you by finding a way to drag Trump and some Phantom slap into it , your dull brain still goes further to defend itself stupidity by advising I go and read up about Trumps foreign policy as it relates to slapping ..Mr Man if you you can sue that brain of yours for letting you down if advise you explore that option

Did you fight with your wife this morning? Can't you detect a joke when you see one?

7 Likes

Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by gift01: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2016
Who won't be hardworking in an American Embassy? Abeg faashi yawa talk. Nigerians just need a conducive environmental with hope for a better future and they work with all their mind. At least no noisy Boss shouting at him the way our people do. Even me will work harder

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by NovusHomo(m): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2016
Jengem:

Make trump slap am?

You wan kill persin ni? grin grin grin grin
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by yeyeboi(m): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2016
Yankee visa sure for u and ur family, lol if I hear
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by SweetJoystick(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2016
Nice, my next employer
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by deni1100: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2016
nice one
Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2016
Congrats Mr.Felix.

1 Like

Re: Felix Usikhifo Recognized By American Embassy In Lagos. Photos by lascopes(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2016
Wait for my reply make I drink my akamu finish lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? / Can Someone Access Their Pension Funds Before Official Retirement Age / How Lucrative Is Nursing As A Career?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.