Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan (26153 Views)

Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself / Woman Stabs Husband To Death During Argument In Adamawa State (graphic Photos) / Woman Stabs Her Hungry Maid With Knife In Calabar For Taking Food From Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by omonla555: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
masterpower:
I came, I saw and I confirmed its the Afonjas...,.

They didn't disappoint....

Useless idiot
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by PurestBoy(m): 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
If you have been to Ori Oke Mokola Festac to drink, that's Ojukwu Bar's daughter . . . I heard the late husband brought the knife out first and was mistakenly stabbed. The husband was an heavy drinker from Ogoja, Cross River and fond of beating the wife to have sex after getting drunk.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by samsono30: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
masterpower:

Ode does dat name look like a yoruba name in ur brain? Kanung is either a plateau name or kaduna so get that in ur head.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by KoldKash(m): 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
dotman4real007:
this case is serious, no matter what the issue may be its not worth a life,if u feel cheated, disrespected or abused just walk away. Now she will be beating and cursing herself for killing her husband.

Don't be too sure of remorse from her. Some pple are hard-hearted.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by ceejay80s(m): 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
as from today, i go dey sleep with one eyes open, fear wives, dem get temper
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by dasparrow: 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
AlexCk:
Ok,
So u fall in love, get married and start a family with the person, next thing u know, u getting stabbed after several years? ?,

Jeez, wah tha heck! !

And you honestly believe that everybody who married their spouse loved them? This is Nigeria we are talking about where people are being pressured into getting married whether they want to or not or risk being treated with scorn and reproach by family members, co-workers and society at large. So why should it surprise you that people grudgingly go into marriage to appease society and the day their spouse messes up, the spouse gets stabbed?
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by neocortex: 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
Foretin96:
##

Scam!!
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by PurestBoy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
cnwokike:
Who have an idea of the tribe that bears that name?

Ogoja tribe from Cross River . . . I know the couples.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by PurestBoy(m): 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
samsono30:

Ode does dat name look like a yoruba name in ur brain? Kanung is either a plateau name or kaduna so get that in ur head.

No that's Ogoja from Cross River state. I know the husband and wife
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by Kobicove(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ibadan wives are on rampage!!!
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by Josmila(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hell got no fury than a highly angered woman I was told
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by YonkijiSappo: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
cnwokike:

Cross River State.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by blazetitov: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
masterpower:

Kanung is Afonja abi? You must be a joker.

As if the tribe matters. Someone lost his life and all you could utter is Afonja. SMH

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by richard16(m): 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
Proudly a member of Name Checker's Associaton of Nigeria (NCAN)......jst came 2 chk names and am nt disappointed....so be warned! Knw de tribe u wnt 2 marry 4rm to avoid stories dat touch
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by Bimpe29: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
And she joins him subsequently, making the 3 toddlers orphan for life.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by iamdynamite(m): 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
and some peeps will still blame buhari for this angry
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by ANAKONDA: 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
cnwokike:

Could be C. Rivers, A. Ibom, Benue, Plateau or Taraba but just hazarding a guess.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Zenlife:

The day we traded away our traditional ancestral practice and values to borrowed alien religions and ways of life.

We shamefully became outcasted prodigal offsprings.

unfortunately, unpardonably pathetic.

abi the day we started to value a book over humanity. just like praying for a hungry person when you should give the person food.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by Skmoda360(m): 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
masterpower:

your mumuness no be here, does the name look like the afonjas?.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by Skmoda360(m): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
finalboss:
always women..dey are dangerous
you are an awaiting misogynist...it's now at 69.9% im watching you.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2016
masterpower:

I believe if your brain is functioning well, you would av tried and read the name. Na your ppl, na una like to go outside n kill unaself. E no concern us.
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by Skmoda360(m): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
NameChecker:
I came to check name

Who bears this kind of name? . . . Not sure of the tribe
jos, i think tiv but im nt sure anyways.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by Tyviv(f): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
This marriage matter sef dey fear me....is it not better to remain single sad
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by brunobaba(m): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
This dude is surely high on weed....how does kanung sound yoruba??
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by Biospnx(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
masterpower:

u must be a cannibal... look d name again. Does it sound afonja to u?
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by Drdreyy: 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
Islie:

A 35-year-old woman, Kanung
Doris, was Monday remanded in
prison for allegedly stabbing her
husband to death in Oyo State.
Doris, a resident at 12, Alaafia
Street, Mokola, Ibadan, the state
capital, is facing one-count
charge of murder.
According to the prosecutor, Sgt.
Femi Omilana, the mother of three
allegedly stabbed her husband
Vincent Kanung, 45, with a knife
in the stomach following some
disagreement.
Omilana told the Iyaganku Chief
Magistrates’ Court “The accused
committed the act on August 3, at
about 11.30 p.m.
“The incident resulted to the
death of Vincent,” the prosecutor
said, adding that the offence
contravened section 316 and 319
of the Criminal Code Cap 38,
Vol.II, Laws of Oyo State 2000.
The accused person pleaded not
guilty.
In his ruling, the Chief Magistrate,
Mr. Taiwo Oladiran, said the court
lack jurisdiction to try the matter.
Oladiran adjourned the case till
September 20, for mention,
ordering that the accused be
remanded at Agodi Prison
pending the outcome of advice
from the Office of Director of
Public Prosecution, DPP.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/29/woman-allegedly-stabs-husband-death-ibadan/

party:
Never hit a woman .

jamalnation:
What are u saying so hitting her is the best solution

baddestchic:
some men are monsters

Now the three of you should read this story. I hope you can all still remember when you posted this comment and what led to it.
This is just one of several examples/cases
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by NameChecker: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
Skmoda360:

jos, i think tiv but im nt sure anyways.

I think you are correct
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by Wyttcat: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Doriss Dalung is ibo.
Ibo women and crime are like toast and butter. They always commit crime in Yoruba land killing their husbands.
masterpower:

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by Wyttcat: 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ibos are very dishonest. If it's an achievement now, you will see them claiming her, but since it's a crime, they want Yoruba to adopt her.
samsono30:

Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
Good riddance to bad rubbish angry
Re: Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Ibadan by Zenlife: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
FxDuke:

abi the day we started to value a book over humanity. just like praying for a hungry person when you should give the person food.

Right on the money bro!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Syndicate Stealing And Selling Kids From Churches, Schools, Busted In Imo (Pics) / Policeman Shoots Young Boy Dead In Jos,lands 2 Others In Hospital(pics) / Man Mourns Kidnapped Brother Who Was Killed After N1.5million Ransom Was Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.