Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

A Question For People Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question For People Dating (773 Views)

Ada Ogbonna Comes For People Mocking "Hefty Man And Slim Bride" / A Question For The Female Money freaks. / Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For People Dating by Calculux95: 8:29am On Aug 30, 2016
I've been dating for a while now and I'm trying to get different views and opinions on an issue... . This is most especially to the guys.. .. are you comfortable or cool with your girlfriend going out with her male friends to see movies together or to eaterys just the two of them alone.
Also Taking a girl out to such places is that not considered as a date... ... ?

Honest opinions please grin

Cc: Lalasticlala, Ishilove
Re: A Question For People Dating by EmperorLee(m): 8:39am On Aug 30, 2016
That's nonsense... even if she is doing it with a plain mind, those guys must surely have ulterior motives.
Re: A Question For People Dating by MENZPRIDE(m): 9:34am On Aug 30, 2016
HONESTY, has and will always be the BEST POLICY.
If she is honest to you about it, why not.
One thing is clear, if a girl wants to cheat she will!
Just understand your girl, what she can do and cannot do. You cannot be 100% accurate, but she is your girl and you should know her better. If possible, better than herself.
Re: A Question For People Dating by firstking01(m): 10:59am On Aug 30, 2016
For what na, it's a no no for me...i'm an extremely a jealous loversmiley
Re: A Question For People Dating by firstking01(m): 10:59am On Aug 30, 2016
For what na, it's a no no for me...i'm an extremely jealous loversad...
Re: A Question For People Dating by Renegrade: 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
Iranu, most girl - guy friendships are usually between guys that have been friend zoned, who are looking for any small opportunity to be the main guy.. Any girl that says she wants to go see a movie with her male friend is not into you, and is just with you for time being, cause that's a date, if I wanted you to be going out with other guys no matter the friendship will I be dating you... Na Wa for some girls.
Re: A Question For People Dating by Renegrade: 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
Na so I was dating one girl for years, I was jonsing forming cool, chill guy, she'll go and watch this movie with jide, not long after its Philips birthday he wants to take me out... When I para she'll be like You know Philip naaaa we are just close friends you mind set sef.. . Today na she and Philip dey engaged
Re: A Question For People Dating by Tyviv(f): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
Renegrade:
Na so I was dating one girl for years, I was jonsing forming cool, chill guy, she'll go and watch this movie with jide, not long after its Philips birthday he wants to take me out... When I para she'll be like You know Philip naaaa we are just close friends you mind set sef.. . Today na she and Philip dey engaged
lol cheesy
Re: A Question For People Dating by Temidhayo: 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
Re: A Question For People Dating by firstking01(m): 9:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nah, for me it's already cheating...i'm the highly jealous type.

(1) (Reply)

When She Can't Wait / People Have Been Caught Gaving Intercose With Things / Guys Take Note!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.