Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You (43308 Views)

See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Lies Nigerian Ladies Tell (with Pictures) / Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by LadyH(f): 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
SnakeXenzia:
5. I’m not like other guys
Oshey Mr different.

Differential equation.

We hail thee!
falls from osisi udara.

1 Like

Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by seunny4lif(m): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin grin
justmenoni:
lol see u,na dat lala wey dey act yoruba movie i dey talk ooo not lalasnk grin grin grin
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by bolabolabo: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Do guys still tell these lies in this civilized world?.. Well, I'm guilty of none sha cool

Lemme add mine

7. Sex is not my priority in relationship

*If I hear...* Guys often use this statement to present themselves like they've got good intentions when in fact they're only in for kitty-cat

When infact they are the kitty-cat team leaders like us.

I love that thing gan.
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by Forwetinnah: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
alegbeleye:
I have never had sex before

Any chic who falls for this one is a confirmed Otondo!! Seriously!!
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by dmola(m): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
pusshhie nigga b like
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by Forwetinnah: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
ayusco85:
This is why I love this man Robert Mugabe....

He is always on point......

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

#faints
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by ebby9z(m): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
permanentgrace:

No mods. can ban this handler. Even seun is afraid of it. Besides, what offence did i commit?

U actually didn't do anything wrong. I for a while there taught i saw something else grin grin grin
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by Lamasta(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
omusiliyu:
To that mod that banned me for advising our brothers from the east to turn a new leaf..

Guess you're now working in Ministry of information or EFCC/Police, if not bury yourself in shame.
Love your signature Bro
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by HolyTitus(m): 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
OP, why you come dey cast us nah... Una wan remain single for life ??
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by ayusco85(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2016
Forwetinnah:

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

#faints

Sprinkles water on him. Wake up dude. Lol. Don't die before we get to the promise land o

1 Like

Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by bibijay123(f): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
veekid:
Everybody is single until one is into marriage

I'm single o jare

You are here claiming single abi

Wait let me post pictures of our five kids embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by Fifi3(f): 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
Smh I'm reading this like shocked
I'm Ethiopian and my ex was Nigerian. There is this guy I really like and he's Nigerian too...I've honestly never met more nicer, more educated men smiley ...but these are the kind of posts our parents refer us back to when we bring home a Naija man. I'd like to think these are just some major stereotypes lol
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by veekid(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
bibijay123:

You are here claiming single abi

Wait let me post pictures of our five kids embarassed

grin grin grin I yaff die grin grin
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by DAVE5(m): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
Sexxkillz:
As long as you aren't legally married, you're single.

If you're in a relationship, single.
Engaged, single.
Have a baby mama, single.

How is "I am single" a lie?

Ur kind ehn!!! Nah una dangerous pass!! Bad child
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by Luckymay(f): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
searchiing4love:
How many Nigerian girls are ready to listen to the truth? They are attracted to fake life and material things so much cos 99.99% of them were raised in chronic poverty. They rely on nothing than their smelly pusssies which is their work-chop to raise money by keeping multiple men and proffessing fake love to each of them to keep the money flowing. Example is that mumu guy who bought a car for a Unilag hoe just because she said Yes to his proposal forgetting that when he goes broke, the same biitch will look for the next comfort zone. The average Nigerian girl whose pusssy is as wide as a borehole will form hard to get when you approach her hence the need for lies and packaging to decieve and lure their smelly asses to bed.

#Teamforeigngirls cool
And you have a girlfriend with borehole pussy? . You also have sisters. SMH
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by ShootToKill: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
searchiing4love:
How many Nigerian girls are ready to listen to the truth? They are attracted to fake life and material things so much cos 99.99% of them were raised in chronic poverty. They rely on nothing than their smelly pusssies which is their work-chop to raise money by keeping multiple men and proffessing fake love to each of them to keep the money flowing. Example is that mumu guy who bought a car for a Unilag hoe just because she said Yes to his proposal forgetting that when he goes broke, the same biitch will look for the next comfort zone. The average Nigerian girl whose pusssy is as wide as a borehole will form hard to get when you approach her hence the need for lies and packaging to decieve and lure their smelly asses to bed.

#Teamforeigngirls cool

Take heart, Don't worry when you get a better job than trolling on Biafra thread from the cybercafe, girls will take you serious. cheesy
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by xoella: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
some might not mean it when they use such lines but some do .. it depends on the actions of the guy later on....

some guys get PhD for this kind thing Lol...
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by missstella(f): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2016
permanentgrace:

I'm not joking. May be cos you do not know me with this moniker. All the same, let's go talk sex on sexuality.
Please respect ur old age
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by kaylechy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
missstella:

Amu na ekwe the dude seriously cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by missstella(f): 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
kaylechy:

Amu na ekwe the dude seriously cheesy cheesy cheesy
my dear Hatire ooo some people sha
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by Ada9103(f): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
saipn:
na wa ooo y upload her pix on nairaland? is she aware of this?

Her? Na meme wey I see somewhere
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by Pinocchioo(f): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
searchiing4love:

#Teamforeigngirls cool

Wonderful essay u have here, You really caught my attention, it seems you conducted a research, "...cos 99% of Nigerian girls were raised in CHRONIC poverty". My prayer for you is that u and your family will not smell poverty, so your own daughter who would grow up as a Nigerian, since you are a Nigerian will not be part of the 99% of these girls.
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by justmenoni: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin i know sey na u go still take ur hand invite lalasticlala...wait wait i don talk am?
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by tosyne2much(m): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
bolabolabo:
When infact they are the kitty-cat team leaders like us.
I love that thing gan.
Na God go deliver u ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by saipn: 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ada9103:

Her? Na meme wey I see somewhere
OK she is my friend no problem
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by seunny4lif(m): 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
shocked shocked
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
justmenoni:
grin grin grin grin i know sey na u go still take ur hand invite lalasticlala...wait wait i don talk am?
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by jezuzboi(m): 1:38am On Aug 31, 2016
Maychang:
IVE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS FOR ANY WOMAN IN MY LIFE.

yea right...tell that to the birds

I have never!
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 31, 2016
kid7soccer:
wasup wit not having sex, not everybody is crazy about sex. I say boldy i have never had sex

i wouldn't expect u to b having sex yet.... u r still 14. grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by permanentgrace(m): 6:20am On Aug 31, 2016
missstella:

Missstella, desist from pretense. We know how we do this thing. Go to sexuality section and mention me, let's storm there and make it lively.
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 31, 2016
jezuzboi:

I have never!
what ya trynna do? correct my statement? I have or I've - its d same...duh uh
Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by kid7soccer(m): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2016
Dilish007:

i wouldn't expect u to b having sex yet.... u r still 14. grin
Daa guy you bad mouth die, u don finish me for here chai. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You by kid7soccer(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2016
Maychang:

what ya trynna do? correct my statement? I have or I've - its d same...duh uh
you just spotted an olodo, no mind am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Things You Must Deal With Thoroughly Before You Marry / Island Residents Are Refusing To Date Mainland Residents And Vice Versa / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple In Native Attires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.