Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video (10914 Views)

New Land Survey Fees Begin In Lagos, Threaten Home Ownership / HOME OWNERSHIP IN OWERRI HAS TRANSCENDED TO A TOTALLY DIFFERENT LEVEL..SEE VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2017
AVAILABLE
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2017
Available
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2017
Still on
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 7:55am On Jun 13, 2017
available
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 6:57am On Jun 15, 2017
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
still on
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2017
F still on
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 9:23am On Jun 22, 2017
Available for purchase
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2017
Still on
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 12:13am On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 4:20am On Jul 06, 2017
Available
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 12:44am On Jul 24, 2017
Available
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2017
FOR MORE DETAILED INQUIRY AND SITE INSPECTION CALL VICTOR EZE ON 08092724970 OR 08158961762
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 12:13am On Aug 13, 2017
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 4:31am On May 08, 2020
It’s a new month. Another opportunity to write beautiful chapters of life. May you fill the pages with beauty. May success be your story. Cheers to a great month ahead.
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 8:29pm On May 11, 2020
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2020
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 8:36am On May 21, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 9:53am On May 25, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump.
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 4:15pm On May 31, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2020
In this New Month, your pains will be in the past, and your gains will be exalted because you shall have dominion over every challenge. Happy new month, I wish you a very blessed month ahead.
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 12:07am On Jun 17, 2020
Real estate investing, even on a very small scale, remains a tried and true means of building an individual's cash flow and wealth"
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 6:46am On Jun 23, 2020
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 12:27am On Jun 28, 2020
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 12:20am On Jul 12, 2020
Bless those who persecute/maltreat you;bless and do not curse them. Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. Live in harmony with one another;do not be haughty, but associate with the poor;never be conceited. Repay no one evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends upon you, live peaceably with all. Beloved never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God;for it is written,“Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” No,“if your enemy is hungry, feed him;if he is thirsty, give him drink;for by so doing you will heap burning coals upon his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
May God bless you
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
On this day of the month of August, 2020 I stand on the promise of Jesus Christ in John 13:14 which says "Whatever you ask for in my name I will do" to speak light into every area of your life which has fallen out of tune with the will of God, in the name of Jesus Christ, the name that is above every other name I pray that you receive divine wisdom, divine healing, divine direction towards excellence, and I pray that our Heavenly Father forgives us our sins as we forgive those who have sinned against us, Amen.
Regardless of what the statistics say, the economy says, the news say, these last 5 months of 2020 will be your most blessed months yet. So I say, wake up with a song of praise child of God, for you are going to have a plethora of testimonies to give in the no distant future, in Jesus' name, Amen.

Happy new month ��
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by ChijyWills(m): 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Wow that's good, My state is booming in real estate... We all shall keep flying the real estate flag in Imo
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 2:05am On Aug 15, 2020
~Robert Kiyosaki
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
All that you do in this new month shall be productive and successful. I want you to know that every challenge/trial/temptation that comes your way in this month will not impede your progress but serve as a stepping stone to greater heights. You will soar above every failure and disappointment, in this new month you shall experience joy unfathomable and divine peace.

I wish you a Happy and Blessed New Month�
Re: Home Ownership In Imo State Has Gone To A Totally Different Level..see video by Viktoreze(m): 6:58am On Oct 21, 2020
It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Fully Equipped Apartment For Short Lets In Lagos, Nigeria (min Of 3 Days Rent) / Affordable 675sqm,900sqm Land At Mayfair Garden Estate Lekki / Eccentric Wardrobes And Kitchens Designs Customised To Clients Taste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.